Thread: Is it possible for LII to be E4?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is nothing really about any of the types that would contradict being a 4. Imo it is one of the more ubiquitous e-types like 3 or 9.

I think Jack White might be an example of an LII 4, only he is probably sx/sp rather than sp-primary. From his interviews the reactive triad seemed fitting making either 4 or 6 be the most likely choices. There is something very emotionally tortured about his music and lyrics suggestive of longing and melancholy that makes type 4 seem like a better fit for him than a 6.

edit: ahahaha! cracked even has a flowchart for his style

Last edited by silke; 05-03-2012 at 10:08 PM.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw, thanks so much for the responses.

I'm becoming increasingly more convinced that this person may be an EII-Ne. I guess I didn't think he was b/c he seems to appreciate my input more than other EII's I've interacted with in the past, but the more I think about it the more EII becomes plausible.

Agarina, I think it's adorable that your little bro might be a social charmer LII! That makes me happy for all the LII's of the world. Just from the pics though, he seems to VI more LIE? (He just doesn't give me that Se-PoLR vibe!!) Not to be annoying about someone you know intimately who I don't know at all.

Siuntal, I'm not at all convinced that Jack White is logical. I think he might be some sort of NF? Not to say that type 4 can't be universal.

edit: Love the flowchart, btw.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    Siuntal, I'm not at all convinced that Jack White is logical. I think he might be some sort of NF? Not to say that type 4 can't be universal.
    If you read his interviews he has this inability to evaluate his own inner states from personalized pov that many of the Ti-egos have (this is one of the reasons why they need Fe-egos to check in with them ) so I personally don't doubt that he is a Ti-ego type.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by willekeurig; 05-18-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, Jack White is some Se-ego. Look at dem intense eyes:

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Nah, Jack White is some Se-ego. Look at dem intense eyes:

That's sx-primary if anything in combination with Hologprahic-Panoramic cognition (Jack White checks out as H-P by his speech semantics). H-P types tend to stare right at something as if they can see into its core. This in combination with being sx-primary can yield a very intense look.

Check out Gotye's gaze, also H-P (Fi-ENFp), also sx-primary:

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    That's sx-primary if anything in combination with Hologprahic-Panoramic cognition (Jack White checks out as H-P by his speech semantics). H-P types tend to stare right at something as if they can see into its core. This in combination with being sx-primary can yield a very intense look.

[images]
    Hm, funny, I don't see the same thing in Gotye, which makes me think maybe we're seeing two different things.

(I might come back to this when I have more time + energy.)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Hm, funny, I don't see the same thing in Gotye, which makes me think maybe we're seeing two different things.

(I might come back to this when I have more time + energy.)
    Possibly. Afaik intensity in eyes has nothing to do with being Se-valuing. That piercing, direct, center-lock stare is common for the H-P types, which includes IEEs and LIIs. Gotye is doing a bit of squinting as a Fi-creative, irrational type, but here's a picture of Tom Waits in comparison, who is usually typed as LII, or Ne-ego at least. Like Jack White he is looking straight-on with a sharp focus, as if he has grasped you as a whole and is trying to penetrate to the very center (to your weakest link):

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post

Gotye's eye's are unfocused on the object, Jack White's are totally focused on the object.

Jack White seems ESI

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    He used to fall off from docks to the sea when he was little because he didn't notice they ended.
    That's really endearing, Agarina.