Hybrid View

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    your entire time here has been spent shooting out random and contradicting snippets and ideas left and right and second-guessing every little thing. you have dominated the chatbox for more than a couple days with nothing but you saying one thing about yourself and then changing your mind and saying something different about yourself while people try to make sense of it and help you. and yet this entire time you feel comfortable with all these contradictions, resolving them philosophically by blending them together in some way or adopting a "its all true, contradictions are life mann" kind of attitude. you are entirely comfortable expecting other people to do things for you, like when i told you about links in the chatbox archive that you wouldnt even bother looking up yourself and you've said yourself that you expect other people to do caretaking things for you unless they can give you a "logical reason why they can't." i can't see you as anything other than ILE and it baffles me how anyone could see anything else.
    it's interesting how subjective your view is with facts distorted in your memory. you have a viewpoint, so then you try to find facts supporting it, and discard what doesn't support it.

you know, all this doesn't have to be Ne valuing, it could very easily be Ne PoLR too, trying to exclude the annoying amount of options.

I do NOT feel comfortable with the contradictions in the theoretical analysis here. I never said "contradictions are life".

as a human being, I can have different ways of behaviour, but that's not a contradiction. it all has a reason somewhere.

I did bother searching, however I didn't bother searching for half an hour for something that I didn't find right away and someone else already had at hand.

I did not say I was asking for caretaking things. just things in general.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ambivalent existence View Post
    as a human being, I can have different ways of behaviour, but that's not a contradiction. it all has a reason somewhere.
    i know. but saying something like "i hate si" and then five minutes later "i ignore si," or saying something like you did about your mother that i didnt like and then saying "oh well i didnt really mean that" and expecting me to take it at face value, or posting a video one day and then the next day saying you don't have any videos of yourself. your memory is as subjective as mine i guess. but TO ME it looks like you don't try to present any consistent threads. even your name is "ambivalent existence." what you verbalize and present to the world is endless options and not the elimination of them.

I did bother searching, however I didn't bother searching for half an hour for something that I didn't find right away and someone else already had at hand.
    do you think somebody else had the links saved in their bookmarks? i doubt it. in all likelihood radio found the links by searching for them in the way i explained how to you. i would have had to search in the way i explained how to you. tbh thats when i was put off by you because of the complete ease you had in expecting me to do something for you that you could have done yourself with the same amount of effort.

I did not say I was asking for caretaking things. just things in general.
    oh ok.

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know. but saying something like "i hate si" and then five minutes later "i ignore si," or saying something like you did about your mother that i didnt like and then saying "oh well i didnt really mean that" and expecting me to take it at face value, or posting a video one day and then the next day saying you don't have any videos of yourself. your memory is as subjective as mine i guess. but TO ME it looks like you don't try to present any consistent threads. even your name is "ambivalent existence." what you verbalize and present to the world is endless options and not the elimination of them.
    clearly a load of misunderstanding here. "hate" and "ignore" don't exclude each other. what I hate is too much passive comfy relaxation, and thus I ignore a few things related to that.

as for my mother, you probably misunderstood that.

I never said I don't have videos of myself. I didn't remember for a second that I linked the video publicly. I remembered afterwards though. nobody has a perfect memory ready to serve them without any errors in every and each moment.

my nickname is just a fun name, not to be taken seriously at all.

I don't like endless options, I want to select an option and fuck the rest, it's as simple as that. but it needs to be a satisfactory one, such as selecting a type without any serious contradictions.

do you think somebody else had the links saved in their bookmarks? i doubt it. in all likelihood radio found the links by searching for them in the way i explained how to you. i would have had to search in the way i explained how to you. tbh thats when i was put off by you because of the complete ease you had in expecting me to do something for you that you could have done yourself with the same amount of effort.
    I didn't intend to offend you. the way it seemed to me, someone already got the links, and they were still accessible to them. if not, that's a different case obviously.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I don't like endless options, I want to select an option and fuck the rest, it's as simple as that. but it needs to be a satisfactory one, such as selecting a type without any serious contradictions.
    then show, don't just tell. you listing endless options and providing an exception to everything everyone puts forth is not showing what you're saying.

i think maybe the reason people are actually considering absurd options like LSI for you is because they pay attention to what is told and not shown. what is shown is an ambiguity and mental restlessness that is far more compatible with ILE than any of the other types you're considering.

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then show, don't just tell. you listing endless options and providing an exception to everything everyone puts forth is not showing what you're saying.

i think maybe the reason people are actually considering absurd options like LSI for you is because they pay attention to what is told and not shown. what is shown is an ambiguity and mental restlessness that is far more compatible with ILE than any of the other types you're considering.
    I'm not listing options. I'm listing contradictions. how is a contradiction an option?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm not listing options. I'm listing contradictions. how is a contradiction an option?
    ILE, LIE, SLE, and LSI are options.

reframing when you don't like what someone says about you is a form of presenting options.

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE, LIE, SLE, and LSI are options.

reframing when you don't like what someone says about you is a form of presenting options.
    all 16 types could be options, but I preferred to restrict it down to a few types, unlike a few other people. I would love to settle on one type without contradictions and thus never change that again.

sure, disagreement can be interpreted as presenting another option. however, I would not tie this to Ne at all.