Albert Camus (Ni-INFp)

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are sick people and they need curing.”

“A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened.”

“Life can be magnificent and overwhelming -- that is the whole tragedy. Without beauty, love, or danger it would almost be easy to live. ”

“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”

Kurt Vonnegut (Ni-INFp)

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

“Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.”

“A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.”

“Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.”

Aldous Huxley (Ni-INFp)

“Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand.”

“There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.”

“Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.”

“Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.”

“But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.”