Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Youre talking about Fi dom things because you are Fi dom. Many IEI have tattoos and are 'immoral'. Not saying that girl is IEI. @summerprincess
    Ummm I don't mind tattoos but her tattoos are emphatically not IEI-ish or intuitive at all. They are boring, typical for any stripper (and strippers tend to be sensing) and non-creative. When did I say that tattoos are immoral? I never said that and actually, I like when men have tattoos I just dislike a lot of them
    on women. I know an IEI w tattoos

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Ummm I don't mind tattoos but her tattoos are emphatically not IEI-ish or intuitive at all. They are boring, typical for any stripper (and strippers tend to be sensing) and non-creative. When did I say that tattoos are immoral? I never said that and actually, I like when men have tattoos I just dislike a lot of them
    N can be non creative and S can be creative but N has better fantasy yea. Im assuming you have gone to strip clubs and talked to strippers there to know they are S`

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But that's what she likes. I can appreciate her art because she wanted it and chose it. It makes her her, someone unique. I like it.

She's a singer

Rosa Isabel Mutya Buena is an English recording artist who rose to fame as a member of girl group the Sugababes. With the Sugababes, Buena had four UK number one singles, an additional six top-ten hits and three multi-platinum albums
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    But that's what she likes. I can appreciate her art because she wanted it and chose it. It makes her her, someone unique. I like it.

She's a singer

Rosa Isabel Mutya Buena is an English recording artist who rose to fame as a member of girl group the Sugababes. With the Sugababes, Buena had four UK number one singles, an additional six top-ten hits and three multi-platinum albums
    I was talking about the stripper Mercedes Morr not the singer lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was talking about the stripper Mercedes Morr not the singer lol
    Oh
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html