Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: criticism

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    one night, sycophant/catholic school boy and i pondered the idea that that sort of chronic, lifelong insomnia is a thing.
    FDG (or was it Ash? I think it was FDG...) and I did as well a long while ago. It is a natural thought since it is chat and half of us are zombified insomniacs. I assume you are getting this from the Si love of sleep/relaxation? But my ultimate guess is that our thought is just as silly as the whole thing a lot while ago where everyone was all, "Si/Ne dominants all do weed!" The thing is, though, that the pattern would need to be strong enough to be held as generally true and I strongly question that.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I can't say that I can relax. I'm a very tense person no matter what I try. It is one of the main causes of my periodical insomnia phases. This is also one of the reasons I consider Si one of my weakest functions.
    The only ENTj I know is also like this and has suffered insomnia for years. But I really don't think she's a good reference for ENTjs, because she's got some mental problems.
    Uhm, I sleep like a rock. Always from 6 to 8 hours, almost never more, almost never less. I am not "tense", just full of energy that I need to expend somewhere, otherwise it gives me an uneasy feeling.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    one night, sycophant/catholic school boy and i pondered the idea that that sort of chronic, lifelong insomnia is a thing.
    FDG (or was it Ash? I think it was FDG...) and I did as well a long while ago. It is a natural thought since it is chat and half of us are zombified insomniacs. I assume you are getting this from the Si love of sleep/relaxation?
    (pss. when it's late night there, it's morning here. I think it was ashton, btw)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been an insomniac my whole life.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    FDG (or was it Ash? I think it was FDG...) and I did as well a long while ago. It is a natural thought since it is chat and half of us are zombified insomniacs. I assume you are getting this from the Si love of sleep/relaxation?
    (pss. when it's late night there, it's morning here. I think it was ashton, btw)

Was it lol? I cant remember. All I remember is that the conversation existed and I was dying from no sleep

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fever
    i actually want to criticize my supervisor the most.
    yeah, i could easily criticize my supervisor, just for what looks to me like gross abuse of their 1st function.

i'd say semi-dual is another candidate.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12