701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    just watch out for the carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by J4d4e View Post
    Alright -- that's fair
    What is Jedi doing in the above?

Why is he saying "that's fair"? Is that judging or perceiving?

You'll answer judging, now that cuts down to 4 functions:

Te
    Fe
    Ti
    Fi

Of those 4 functions, which one does he use?

(static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.
    (dynamic) perceives what those objects are doing and what is being done with them. One and the same object can be used effectively or ineffectively.

(static) perceives connections of a subjective, emotional nature that exist between objects. These feelings arise gradually and change little until a significant disruption occurs.
    (dynamic) perceives how objects are interacting on an emotional level. One and the same object can interact very different with a stable set of other objects depending on a variety of factors.

Te is the conclusion.

I'm done here. Don't bother me about this topic again.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Getting his hand pumped.

Judging by the size of his hand it is judging. LSE.

Creepy-pokeball

You'll answer judging, now that cuts down to 4 functions:

Te
    Fe
    Ti
    Fi

Of those 4 functions, which one does he use?

(static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.
    (dynamic) perceives what those objects are doing and what is being done with them. One and the same object can be used effectively or ineffectively.

(static) perceives connections of a subjective, emotional nature that exist between objects. These feelings arise gradually and change little until a significant disruption occurs.
    (dynamic) perceives how objects are interacting on an emotional level. One and the same object can interact very different with a stable set of other objects depending on a variety of factors.

Te is the conclusion.

I'm done here. Don't bother me about this topic again.
    Read the very first post and really ask yourself what I am doing and why Radio responded the way he did. Radio understands something that you are missing. Which brings me to the question, "Why can't you deal with non-absolutes?"

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Read the very first post and really ask yourself what I am doing and why Radio responded the way he did. Radio understands something that you are missing. Which brings me to the question, "Why can't you deal with non-absolutes?"
    She's your dual. She can't.

Creepy-pokeball

Creepy-pokeball

Maritsa, I'll claim ESTj for a full year if you can accurately guess what my goal was (without asking for help).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I'll claim ESTj for a full year if you can accurately guess what my goal was (without asking for help).
    Really, I don't care.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter; I could have said "that's fine" what does that say about me? Because saying "that's fine" is giving someone approval.

Giving approval and saying "that's fine" is saying something is good, judgment on Fi; saying fair is looking at both sides of the conversations

It's probably a difference between asking and declaring.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

It doesn't matter; I could have said "that's fine" what does that say about me? Because saying "that's fine" is giving someone approval.

Giving approval and saying "that's fine" is saying something is good, judgment on Fi; saying fair is looking at both sides of the conversations

It's probably a difference between asking and declaring.
    It does matter, especially where the meaning of word's is in sub-cultures where the meaning is layered.