Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Maritsa ! (jadae's typing)

Hybrid View

Creepy-pokeball

Default Dear Maritsa ! (jadae's typing)

Please detail all of the reasons that I am an ESTj. Don't spare anything!

ps. Deltas, I'm relieving myself in your sub-forum

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMidwifeJadae View Post
    ps. Deltas, I'm relieving myself in your sub-forum
    just watch out for the carpet

Creepy-pokeball

Alright -- that's fair

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    just watch out for the carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by J4d4e View Post
    Alright -- that's fair
    What is Jedi doing in the above?

Why is he saying "that's fair"? Is that judging or perceiving?

You'll answer judging, now that cuts down to 4 functions:

Te
    Fe
    Ti
    Fi

Of those 4 functions, which one does he use?

(static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.
    (dynamic) perceives what those objects are doing and what is being done with them. One and the same object can be used effectively or ineffectively.

(static) perceives connections of a subjective, emotional nature that exist between objects. These feelings arise gradually and change little until a significant disruption occurs.
    (dynamic) perceives how objects are interacting on an emotional level. One and the same object can interact very different with a stable set of other objects depending on a variety of factors.

Te is the conclusion.

I'm done here. Don't bother me about this topic again.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Getting his hand pumped.

Judging by the size of his hand it is judging. LSE.

Creepy-pokeball

You'll answer judging, now that cuts down to 4 functions:

Te
    Fe
    Ti
    Fi

Of those 4 functions, which one does he use?

(static) perceives logical interrelations between objects, which by definition belong to a certain class or location, unless the point of reference is changed.
    (dynamic) perceives what those objects are doing and what is being done with them. One and the same object can be used effectively or ineffectively.

(static) perceives connections of a subjective, emotional nature that exist between objects. These feelings arise gradually and change little until a significant disruption occurs.
    (dynamic) perceives how objects are interacting on an emotional level. One and the same object can interact very different with a stable set of other objects depending on a variety of factors.

Te is the conclusion.

I'm done here. Don't bother me about this topic again.
    Read the very first post and really ask yourself what I am doing and why Radio responded the way he did. Radio understands something that you are missing. Which brings me to the question, "Why can't you deal with non-absolutes?"

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Read the very first post and really ask yourself what I am doing and why Radio responded the way he did. Radio understands something that you are missing. Which brings me to the question, "Why can't you deal with non-absolutes?"
    She's your dual. She can't.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter; I could have said "that's fine" what does that say about me? Because saying "that's fine" is giving someone approval.

Giving approval and saying "that's fine" is saying something is good, judgment on Fi; saying fair is looking at both sides of the conversations

It's probably a difference between asking and declaring.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You see your responding back to me as pointless; hence you're using logic because you're estimating what is worth it or not; hence you use logic to make that determination; what is so not correct about my analysis?
    -

Creepy-pokeball

You dont even try to understand me as a person, and you are frequently wrong about my own personal being. My reaction has little to do with socionics. If you read between the lines, I was saying that I would be fine with knowing you as a person and not through the guise of type. The latter, I feel, is via a lens of superficial being. However, since you cannot perceive any of what I mean and intend, there really is no point in carrying on -- it only serves to further agitate both parties into oblivion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonWidowJadae View Post
    You dont even try to understand me as a person, and you are frequently wrong about my own personal being. My reaction has little to do with socionics. If you read between the lines, I was saying that I would be fine with knowing you as a person and not through the guise of type. The latter, I feel, is via a lens of superficial being. However, since you cannot perceive any of what I mean and intend, there really is no point in carrying on -- it only serves to further agitate both parties into oblivion.
    I think you're too worried that I may like you as a type rather than getting to know you as a person, but you would agree that getting to know someone as a person takes time, information, etc. Be patient.

Don't go into preemptive panic mode.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

I'm not. Youre actually just pissing me off, which only makes me wonder if youre the best at trolling me ever, lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. In several posts you have indicated that "I like that...xyz" and for these reasons "xyz;" hence expressing your interest in MORALS or at least you've determined what things you are likely to do or not; support or not.

2. LSE take a lot of stock in what people think of them, from concern of how they come off to people and from HA, to be perfect. An LSE is likely to accurately size up the mood of the environment they are in; you knowing the general "feel" of this forum have gravitated to being funny or really serious, albeit a lot less serious than I presume you were some time ago; I gather that when you learned that Hkkmr was a "fun" and relatively "mild" administrator and was not likely to ban you for expanding your comic tendencies, you were able to "loosen up" a bit. This entire #2 point expresses how you use Te, a dynamic function.

3. Si isn't necessarily a tendency to be extreme caregivers, I would say this more to be true of SLI; Si is the way that Te is conditioned. It's expressed in an LSE to do things by themselves, because this is an introverted function; like going to the movies; because Si is a holistic function it doesn't mean that you are so extremely picky about food, being a second function, hence relatively less important to the individual; an LSE is able to put Si aside to do productive things, work;

4. LSE have people pleasing tendencies, they want to make the other person happy, but they aren't necessarily people persons. They like to come off as "good" people because they want people to think well of them; I think this is why you go the extra mile for family and friends. Generally, LSE like having people around on their own terms;

5. They aren't likely to let others push them around or apply their own will on them, because LSE tendency is to project what they are going to do, to be decisive and stay on plan/task. If the next sequence of action is to meditate, for example, an LSE might seem very brash, direct and to the point in expressing that to their significant other, who is trying to get attention away form the LSE's next task. An LSE doesn't mean to be mean, it's just that they suppress relations/their own and other's emotions in favor of sequential activity. I myself have experienced this point with you several times in saying "You're LSE" but you not being influenced by that. You and LSE need to have a rational explanation why this is true and they need time to think about this on their own because essentially what is being changed will be done by them, their ultimate decision, because LSE have difficulty changing or adapting to new things.

6. Here's you cause and effect card which is "I said this because....

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMidwifeJadae View Post
    I meant what I said in a specific fashion. I said it because it makes me sad.
    Because algorithem is a proof; it's a proof to establish the rules of how something works. If this happens in this situation; this will result; that's an assumption. Sad is a feeling; emotion is sadness; emotion is a state; feeling is what you feel in that state; emotions can exist outside of feelings; the above would be Fe Role. It takes a while for LSE to arrive at how they feel because it takes them a while to arrive at the cause.

There's a lot more I can write, but

Go figure it out yo self...mister.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-14-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I'm doomed after reading that.

Creepy-pokeball

1. Seriously not debating morals again =P

2. I have always lightened the general mood, even as a kid. That has nothing to do with Hk, however. Reuben McNew and Expat were simply controlling douchebags. Hk is a normal guy. It was impossible to be light in regard to anything when the forum was needlessly dominated by those two.

3. What in the hell are you talking about.

4. What..

5. Everything you are saying is in regard to personal autonomy, which I guard for myself and others for personal reasons that are NTR.

6. There are multiple algorithem types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Seriously not debating morals again =P

2. I have always lightened the general mood, even as a kid. That has nothing to do with Hk, however. Reuben McNew and Expat were simply controlling douchebags. Hk is a normal guy. It was impossible to be light in regard to anything when the forum was needlessly dominated by those two.

3. What in the hell are you talking about.

4. What..

5. Everything you are saying is in regard to personal autonomy, which I guard for myself and others for personal reasons that are NTR.

6. There are multiple algorithem types.
    Don't ask me to explain things for you again. PERIOD.

On point 2, how did you arrive that Hkkmr was a "normal" guy. That method that you used to make that determination, makes you Te base type and it proves my point that you sized up Hkkmr's personality, hence using that fact to change your own to accommodate that fact. This is an adaptable nature of Extraverted types.

3. I'm saying that because you're picky about your food that doesn't mean you don't have Si in your ego block. It may actually mean that you do in fact have that in your ego block because being a sensory type, you're much more about the texture and flavor of things.

4. Why do you do things for your family and friends?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.
    -

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PERIODS...
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't ask me to explain things for you again. PERIOD.
    If he's not getting you at all and there's so much conflict in communication, isn't that a very good indication that he's not your dual?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I presume...you learned...you are...not...LSE...Go figure
    Ah, the power of editing.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Ah, the power of editing.
    I bet you have a notebook full of one-liners: "Which one should I use today? Ahh, that one. I'll scratch that out."

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kald View Post
    I bet you have a notebook full of one-liners: "Which one should I use today? Ahh, that one. I'll scratch that out."
    One liners are great, I can summarise one's wall of text by saying, "yada yada yada."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Please detail all of the reasons that I am an ESTj.

He's LSE and though I may be mad at him for doing this, I'm not changing my typing of him, because he's LSE.

another reason is because he sizes up whether things are effective or not, in saying that "it's useful."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-14-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    -

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please detail all of the reasons that I am an ESTj.
    Just out of curiosity, what do the egos say in similar situations?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just out of curiosity, what do the egos say in similar situations?
    Chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Absolute gibberish.

You don't seem to understand how people function.
    Don't be so absolutely absolute.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    This thread makes me sad.
    Why so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Because it stimulates my protective instincts, and I have no one around me in need or desire of my protection. The woman I love and want to protect seems quite receptive of my affectionate attitude, but she's in a relationship and holds back significantly, disallowing me to make a move and come at peace with myself.

The fact that I can't tell with absolute certainty if my feelings are reciprocated or she's just being friendly is eating me up from the inside.
    Algorithm again.... dynamic because it perceives what is being done by the object, by Parkster...Parkster reads thread, gets sad, why?
    "This makes me sad"
    What about this object that produces that dynamic reaction then asks why?
    "because..." the answer satisfies a cause and effect, a rule is established which will help him figure out why people feel what they feel.

Te: "Extroverted logic deals with the external activity of objects, i.e the how, what and where of events, activity or work, behaviour, algorithms, movement, and actions."
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A person's own degree of judgment determines what an appropriate degree is, if they are Fi; but if they are Fe, they will get that appropriate degree from their society. I get it from my own degree of comfort, judgement, determination how much is right or wrong -which are set by me.
    -

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A person's own degree of judgment determines what an appropriate degree is, if they are Fi; but if they are Fe, they will get that appropriate degree from their society. I get it from my own degree of comfort, judgement, determination how much is right or wrong -which are set by me.
    You believe that a person's confidence level determines reality?
    Perhaps we are now getting to the crux of the issue here.
    But wouldn't that be a Will thing? Forcing your views onto reality and expecting reality to conform?

Applying your will on him...I will lose respect for you if you don't agree with me. HEEEHEEE
    No, i didn't apply my will on him...i had only hope that he would actually read and give a feedback response rather than the snarky comments he made. Will and hope are not the same things.

Further, What I did, was share with him how my perceptions of him have altered due to this interaction with him. If my perceptions of him could apply pressure on his views/actions, then I can see how it might be interpreted as me applying my will on him. But my perceptions of him don't influence him in any way, and definitely don't apply pressure on him whatsoever. Hence, wasn't an application of Will.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    You believe that a person's confidence level determines reality?
    where did I USE THE WORD "CONFIDENCE"?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You just used it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm quoting you so you'll receive a notification.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My absolutes are more about my feelings and moral values; if I feel that something is right, I will defend my position; I'm less, or my absolutes, about concretes.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

My absolutes are more about my feelings and moral values; if I feel that something is right, I will defend my position; I'm less, or my absolutes, about concretes.
    That sounds like the beginnings of a war.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That sounds like the beginnings of a war.
    Bring it on!!!
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Bring it on!!!
    Sorry, I'm too busy helping reincarnated Princess Diana pick up land mines left over from old wars.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry, I'm too busy helping reincarnated Princess Diana pick up land mines left over from old wars.
    ROFL...reincarnated Princess Di...lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh come on.

I just watched Weird Science for the 5th time. It's so goooood
    -

Creepy-pokeball

lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look Jedi! Don't argue with me. You're LSE and that's that.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Game over, man. I give up on you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonWidowJadae View Post
    Game over, man. I give up on you.
    What are you doing? Why can't you just visit and think about what I'm saying to you in that post? Why? Is it so bad to see yourself as someone who considers things from a logical perspective?

I give up too.

Every time I mention LSE, you get a negative vibe and run away. What is so bad about being an LSE?
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast