TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GayLordJedi View Post
    Maritsa, why you no love me anymore?
    see. I'm loving you the fast way, through your stomach.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    lol so I'm guessing you sent the cock shot?
    I dont understand?

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how you can come down on anyone, Andellise. You're a goddamn clown. I really think some people here could learn to say they are wrong every now and then.

"BUT, SOCIONICS.US IS WRITTEN IN STONE! IT'S GOD-LIKE!" LMFAO.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    see. I'm loving you the fast way, through your stomach.

In the butt might be faster tho

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    I don't see how you can come down on anyone, Andellise. You're a goddamn clown. I really think some people here could learn to say they are wrong every now and then.
    Yeah, like you.

It's hilarious how much you project your own weaknesses onto others, you annoying delusional prick.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Yeah, like you.

It's hilarious how much you project your own weaknesses onto others, you annoying delusional prick.
    Uhhh, if you read, I have said I was wrong several times (in so many words). I show enough humility..... DUH. Research before you reply, loser. I generally cover hypocrisy.
    The problem here happens to be that I am more complicated than your little brains can follow. If you follow my posts and can figure it out, you will know better than to post something this goddamn idiotic. I'm pretty tired of the idiocy on this site.
    How about this, you fucking piece of shit. Go away and mind your own goddamn business, and stop stalking me before I try to do something about it. How's that?
    If you don't like my posts, don't read them. It doesn't take a monkey brain to figure that one out, oh but alas.... maybe it does.
    I'm fucking tired of you.

This site is like grinding your wheels to get all-of-nowhere. Intelligence unfortunately does not mean one can think. Trolling unfortunately is fucking useless, and yes, I've done it too, but when it gets to be a daily matter, well, that usually means something more than just the occasional trolling for fun, like bitterness has taken hold or someone really has no life so they are getting their "kicks" often off of trying to brutalize other people, or it could just mean stupidity and lack of focus/motivation. The one thing that people like you can offer me is the ability to be thankful that I'm not you, and to feel happy about my life and who I am, and what I'm doing with myself. Wow. You def have some antisocial tendencies going on...... Unfortunately, young people mistake antisocial for self-esteem.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 04-16-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Creepy-pokeball

lol ^^^

Anyways, Maritsa, if you wanna try to stop typing me, we could just be friends. Does that sound acceptable?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonWidowJadae View Post
    lol ^^^

Anyways, Maritsa, if you wanna try to stop typing me, we could just be friends. Does that sound acceptable?
    ^wants the upper hand in defining the relationship, and wants to define the relationship and wants a relationship he can be content with; if it's going to proceed forward it's going to be on your terms. CONTROLING. DID YOU READ MY POST ON THE LSE CONTROLLING?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...uality-LSE-EII

You can always be friends with me.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did I click on this thread thinking this was some spin off of those "Ask Abby" columns?

Creepy-pokeball

^wants the upper hand in defining the relationship, and wants to define the relationship and wants a relationship he can be content with; if it's going to proceed forward it's going to be on your terms. CONTROLING. DID YOU READ MY POST ON THE LSE CONTROLLING?

le sigh

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    Why did I click on this thread thinking this was some spin off of those "Ask Abby" columns?
    Its probably not a wise idea to click on any thread I create.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh come on.

I just watched Weird Science for the 5th time. It's so goooood
    -

Creepy-pokeball

lol

Creepy-pokeball

Okay, Im going to try to pointlessly tackle this.

I am not trying to empower/have control for only myself. I am not trying to do this for you, either. The attempt is based on the idea of what is healthy in all relations, which is to say you are there and I am here, and that is fine. In other words, I do not want anyone to have specific control, since that is the appropriate thing to do. Neither party defers to the other.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay, Im going to try to pointlessly tackle this.
    Why? Wiki:

"LSEs are sensitive to the productivity, quality, and effectiveness of everything around them. These are topics that they discuss frequently and have strong opinions about. They tend to freely comment on that which is pointless, poorly done, bound to fail, and all manifestations of unprofessionalism, as well as offer numerous tips and pointers for how these things can be improved."

And, what are you doing here?

Its probably not a wise idea to click on any thread I create.
    Why isn't it a good idea? How can you measure what is and isn't? It may be because you know, because you've figured out the right logical formula for what is or isn't.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look Jedi! Don't argue with me. You're LSE and that's that.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

Game over, man. I give up on you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Game over, man. I give up on you.
    What are you doing? Why can't you just visit and think about what I'm saying to you in that post? Why? Is it so bad to see yourself as someone who considers things from a logical perspective?

I give up too.

Every time I mention LSE, you get a negative vibe and run away. What is so bad about being an LSE?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You see your responding back to me as pointless; hence you're using logic because you're estimating what is worth it or not; hence you use logic to make that determination; what is so not correct about my analysis?
    -

Creepy-pokeball

You dont even try to understand me as a person, and you are frequently wrong about my own personal being. My reaction has little to do with socionics. If you read between the lines, I was saying that I would be fine with knowing you as a person and not through the guise of type. The latter, I feel, is via a lens of superficial being. However, since you cannot perceive any of what I mean and intend, there really is no point in carrying on -- it only serves to further agitate both parties into oblivion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You dont even try to understand me as a person, and you are frequently wrong about my own personal being. My reaction has little to do with socionics. If you read between the lines, I was saying that I would be fine with knowing you as a person and not through the guise of type. The latter, I feel, is via a lens of superficial being. However, since you cannot perceive any of what I mean and intend, there really is no point in carrying on -- it only serves to further agitate both parties into oblivion.
    I think you're too worried that I may like you as a type rather than getting to know you as a person, but you would agree that getting to know someone as a person takes time, information, etc. Be patient.

Don't go into preemptive panic mode.
    -

Creepy-pokeball

I'm not. Youre actually just pissing me off, which only makes me wonder if youre the best at trolling me ever, lol.

Creepy-pokeball

Maritsa, why can't you accept another's right to autonomy?

Creepy-pokeball

m0re: Is it possible that you are guilty of projective indentification? If not, why?

TIM
    ENFp (IEE)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've decided that, regardless the fun of "being typed" if your going to fuss over someone typing you, when you most likely asked them to, then your just being a Dick, Go read the damn shit, and type yourself, no one should know you better then yourself. period.
    although, i will admit to being entertained by the dramatic circles on this forum.
    Ariel: If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.

<3 ENFp (IEE) <3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bwahaha.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Cerise Sauvage View Post
    Random text and a HUGE ASS PICTURE.