Thread: Incompatability of the most Compatible aka Diss your Dual

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still can't fucking believe any kind of social pairing study would take a Te/Ni (LIE) and pair them with Fi/Se (ESI).

Sorry, but as an ENTj & ENTJ, while some Fi can be tolerable (my weakest/most dismal function), Fi dom's with a twist of Se make me want to put a bullet in my brain. That says a lot since I can be around/tolerate a LOT of people and have to in my life.

I need someone with at least some Tx, be it Te or Ti (preferrably Ti). With MBTI, most forms of MBTI pairing couple me with Ti doms and I have to say this has always been bliss for me and makes for an inseparable pairing, all other things being equal.

So, sorry Russians- time to go back to formula. I'm sorry, but every time I read about ENTj/LIE duality, I think they must have recruited these two guys:

"After scorching their testicles with explosives, Andre and Vlad decided to get into relationship pairing."

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I can't see me with any F-type tbth, not that I can't or won't befriend them. Sometimes they make very good friends, but I just can't see having an ltr with an F-type. (*shakes head vehemently* no way lol) I need deep discussion that entails thoughts that come from a Thinker type. I think being with my dual would be a big, hairy mess.

1) They prob wouldn't understand me. Horrible frustration would ensue.
    2) I'm not equipped with the patience or desire to work through the difficulties. It's hard enough with a T-type.
    3) I prob wouldn't understand them alot of the time.
    4) Tons of fighting and the inability to come to decisions together or work together.
    5) I could see myself hurting their feelings often and not caring.

So alot of the problems would prob be caused by me lol..... It takes an unbreakable person to live with me.
    I've always required that the person I live with understand where I'm coming from, else I feel very alone. I think this would be the end-result of being with my dual. Feelings of detachment. It would be more of a "grin and bear it" situation, I think, than an ideal situation.

I think as much as socionics relations tend to describe an interesting and valid viewpoint in some instances, there are individual attitudes and differences that may contribute to the relationship working nothing like what is described. Especially after you read and understand the relations, you can totally alter them yourself through psychological means.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 05-07-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234