Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sexual preferences of typology

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I have written a mini-article on how Deltas practice BDSM before. If you are curious, you may read on. And surely, some may disagree with some of the points I've made in there; depending on what kind of experiences you've had with BDSM as a Delta person. I'd like to know your feedback, especially by said Deltas. (P.S: I am not a Delta NF who has engaged in BDSM; I've merely researched the topic and listened to Delta NFs share their own experiences.)

I'll start with the types most likely to engage in/enjoy BDSM. These would be the Delta NFs (Ne-Fi-Te-Si). Here the entire spectrum of master/servant applies the best. The sub in a Delta BDSM relation will serve their master; most likely the "Pseudo-Caretaker", Delta NF, will serve the "Caretaker", Delta ST.

(In the following example, I will assume the Delta NF is female, and the Delta ST male. This is the most classic combination. A male Delta NF is more "flexible", more of a "switch" than the female kind; same would apply to the Delta ST female. So, the interaction is more complex in those combinations.)

In BDSM as a lifestyle, the Delta serving can extend to household duties (Si) while wearing a collar and other kinds of appliances... Or specific actions, like licking their toes. Mostly signs of submission in terms of "pseudo caretaking" (Si). In return, the Delta ST/Caretaker will take care of his sub in a more literal way, at least so it is perceived that way by the partners.

First, he might "punish" them for committing a wrong or being naughty (Fi). A naughtiness in that content could be: not cleaning something properly (weak Te), or refusing to lick their toes, etc. Refusing a duty, essentially. Or, in a strictly sexual sense, the Delta sub may have a personal burden on their heart, that makes them seek out punishment by a certain person they can trust in and makes them feel safe (Si), while suffering for their sins/repressed desires (Fi). Here the interplay of moments of Sadomasochism is well received, though boundaries are never being crossed. Clear consent is very important for this Quadra; it ensures the safety (Si) the Delta sub craves. Hence "safe words" are the most often and likely used in this Quadra, and get the utmost respect.

Nevertheless, BDSM sessions can be very spontaneous for this couple (Ne), with no fear of childlike associations; like in forms of using furry handcuffs, or playing creative dress-up (e.g Baby, Animals etc.)

The Delta ST dom feels compassion for his obedient servant. He also feels pride and a sense of duty, for he can make her teach (Te), as her "Daddy", things she otherwise would be helpless in – this is his way of taking care (Si) of her. And if all the teaching in the world does not make her improve immediately, so he will just continue "punishing" her amicably and consensually, and rewarding her at the end for taking it, by engaging in soft "aftercare" (Si) – mostly related to cuddling, soft kisses and/or the regular "lovemaking".

Notes:
    • Beta Quadra interaction could look pretty BDSM to outsiders, because of the strong Dom/Sub interplay; but it's the natural interaction of Aggressor/Victim.
    • Based on my observations, the types most likely to engage in BDSM related activities: Delta NF, Gamma SF.
    • Beta STs don't care for BDSM, for the most part. All the "rules" and "safe words" mean nothing to them, they'll just do whatever they want to do, without any *etiquette*. A lot of BDSM practice involves etiquette, based on my research. Which is rather Fi-Te.
    • I don't know of any SLE or LSI who was sincerely (heavily) interested in BDSM. LSI is described as having a more traditional/conventional approach to sex, anyways. Probably because of Ne PoLR. From the two, though, SLE will be more likely to engage in BDSM practices.
    • BDSM is mostly "dominated" (no pun intended) by Delta NFs nowadays. It already shows in how the girl in 50 Shades is a Delta NF. The stereotypical BDSM girl is Delta NF, not Gamma SF (though they are next).

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to like sex. It was very enjoyable if I got to be the giver of pleasure and my partner was aggressive, but not domineering. It has to be passionate though or it just feels like using someone else to masturbate with. yuck.

But it's weird having to use a dick, yet mentally getting off on the thought of being fucked. The best sex I've had didn't require my penis. I want to be fucked, rather than fuck, but I'm attracted more to women than men. Very frustrating combination...I suppose I could get a sex change at some point, which could help make me feel more natural.

But I think I'm a "victim" I guess, though there's a difference between aggressive and domineering; I don't like humiliation or torture, at all, and don't like domineering people. I have self-respect and I like to think a strong will, so it doesn't really make much sense. Nor do I want to be "weak" compared to my partner. I want to be appreciated for my love and strength, not for being someone's "pet" or "dependent". There should probably be a distinction between aggressive and domineering; one is playful, the other...kind of pathetic.
    good bye

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I used to like sex. It was very enjoyable if I got to be the giver of pleasure and my partner was aggressive, but not domineering. It has to be passionate though or it just feels like using someone else to masturbate with. yuck.

But it's weird having to use a dick, yet mentally getting off on the thought of being fucked. The best sex I've had didn't require my penis. I want to be fucked, rather than fuck, but I'm attracted more to women than men. Very frustrating combination...I suppose I could get a sex change at some point, which could help make me feel more natural.

But I think I'm a "victim" I guess, though there's a difference between aggressive and domineering; I don't like humiliation or torture, at all, and don't like domineering people. I have self-respect and I like to think a strong will, so it doesn't really make much sense. Nor do I want to be "weak" compared to my partner. I want to be appreciated for my love and strength, not for being someone's "pet" or "dependent". There should probably be a distinction between aggressive and domineering; one is playful, the other...kind of pathetic.
    Have you ever considered typing as LII? Just because I read this and a few other instances throught time on the forum. For instance SEE and SLE have a very take what they will from you approach to sex. None of it is cruel in a sense although to outsiders thats how it might appear.

Se dom aggressors, if they like you and they want you then they are going to have you. The struggle only excites them...of course its the victim who holds all the cards.....

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Depends how we define purity.

If we define it as a sexual abstinancy, then yes it's very much doable. It just takes some will and some naivete. This is IF we are defining it as a multiperson action.
    If we, however, take a broader approach and define it as any form of sexual behaviour, then no it's nigh impossible(still, nothing's impossible!). In this day and age, yes, it's impossible to avoid various self-helps etc.

So, which of these is virginity? Pure in form or pure in essence?
    Purity of form. You can have sex in essence by masturbating until the achievement of orgasm but you're still a virgin until you actually get down to having sex with someone else. I find the obsession over virginity that some people (especially other men) have to be rather unhealthy and quite honestly stupid but once again we can blame the monkey. If she's a virgin before you bone her the baby that pops out, if one does, is more likely to be yours genetically. Thus, some dudes will insist on only fucking virgins.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Purity of form. You can have sex in essence by masturbating until the achievement of orgasm but you're still a virgin until you actually get down to having sex with someone else. I find the obsession over virginity that some people (especially other men) have to be rather unhealthy and quite honestly stupid but once again we can blame the monkey. If she's a virgin before you bone her the baby that pops out, if one does, is more likely to be yours genetically. Thus, some dudes will insist on only fucking virgins.
    But what about women using dildoes to achieve orgasm? Are they still virgins or not? I mean won't it remove that ... tissue from the vagina just like a normal penis would?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    But what about women using dildoes to achieve orgasm? Are they still virgins or not? I mean won't it remove that ... tissue from the vagina just like a normal penis would?
    A good concern, most men who are serious about their idiocy will be quite concerned with the state of the hymen (which may or may not rupture during sexual intercourse). They even have surgeries to reconstruct the thing. Why a girl would want to be hurt multiple times in a sexual union is beyond me but, again, the monkey can be blamed. Intact hymen=virgin in the eyes of the fools. I hear that certain rich aristocrats pay top dollar for mail-order brides that have a "certificate of virginity" from a trusted doctor. Talk about taking "high class whore" to its logical conclusion, the parents are pimping out their daughters!

Either way, she's still a virgin in that event. You need the whole experience. Having a "dick simulator" isn't the same as having a real man touching you, feeling you, licking you, etc. Sex is a holistic experience, you need another real person there to "know" what it's like and thus whether or not you enjoy it. Sadly, the first experiences for women tend to be quite negative. Got drunk, raped, molested etc. Colors the rest of the experiences going forward tragically. Everyone's first time should be an enjoyable experience on the whole, but it sadly often isn't. Once more, blame the damned monkey.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    A good concern, most men who are serious about their idiocy will be quite concerned with the state of the hymen (which may or may not rupture during sexual intercourse). They even have surgeries to reconstruct the thing. Why a girl would want to be hurt multiple times in a sexual union is beyond me but, again, the monkey can be blamed. Intact hymen=virgin in the eyes of the fools. I hear that certain rich aristocrats pay top dollar for mail-order brides that have a "certificate of virginity" from a trusted doctor. Talk about taking "high class whore" to its logical conclusion, the parents are pimping out their daughters!

Either way, she's still a virgin in that event. You need the whole experience. Having a "dick simulator" isn't the same as having a real man touching you, feeling you, licking you, etc. Sex is a holistic experience, you need another real person there to "know" what it's like and thus whether or not you enjoy it. Sadly, the first experiences for women tend to be quite negative. Got drunk, raped, molested etc. Colors the rest of the experiences going forward tragically. Everyone's first time should be an enjoyable experience on the whole, but it sadly often isn't. Once more, blame the damned monkey.
    Ah yes, the hymen! Forgot the word I did. I am not so concerned with hymen as much as with the fact that I'm her(or she mine /whatever) first ever. I'm more about the idea than some silly tissue.Because tissue can be surgically repaired nowadays, so...what's the point about worrying it? Oh and I imagine those idiots continuing to hurt both the girl and themselves in the event that it does not in fact rupture in the futile attempt to rupture it lol. Idiots.

And I agree with you on the second paragraph. That's why I'm waiting for the right one .

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Have you ever considered typing as LII? Just because I read this and a few other instances throught time on the forum. For instance SEE and SLE have a very take what they will from you approach to sex. None of it is cruel in a sense although to outsiders thats how it might appear.

Se dom aggressors, if they like you and they want you then they are going to have you. The struggle only excites them...of course its the victim who holds all the cards.....
    Aggressive can easily be substituted with "assertive" and I genuinely see it as so, for the most part. So I don't see how anything I said suggests I find SEE or SLE cruel when it comes to sex. I only disagreed with the stereotype of dominatrix/male dom being Se; honestly I think that would fit Te much more anyway, but I'm not going to make an argument for it. Not sure what you are seeing in my posts or why.
    good bye

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you. I won't go any further with it.

Yeah stereotypes are dumb. This stuff probaby falls apart in the real world anyway.

Sex is so umm mutlifaceted? Where are the lines really?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345