Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male ESFjs/ESE men

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Mandy Patinkin (hello, my name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my etc)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A makes criticism P. - Bolt asked labcoat for arguments for why DeVito is SEI.
    A is also guilty of P. - Bolt didn't offer in this thread any argument for his typing on DeVito, namely ESE
    Therefore, P is dismissed. - labcoat dismisses Bolt's claim
    The third part is wrong. I don't dismiss the claim that I don't provide logical reasoning. I just put in plain sight the fact that your skeptical remark puts us at an impasse rather than marking the triumph of your case over mine. Your failure to notice this subtlety even after having had the chance to read the article twice exposes a terminal failure to apprehend the subject matter on your part that makes any further discussion on these topics a waste of time.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I just put in plain sight the fact that your skeptical remark puts us at an impasse rather than marking the triumph of your case over mine.
    It's no skeptical remark, I just asked you for arguments, which I know you don't have and are incapable to provide.

I'm in no deadlock, because I know I have the potential to offer and explanation, it's just that I don't feel the need to do that now, as IMO people should observe the obvious, his behavior and similarities with the other guys, first. Besides, I'm not totally convinced that DeVito is ESE, but Alpha SF, just ESE > SEI. Like I said, if we find a genuine description similar to that horoscope, we may easily conclude that he's SEI, but otherwise we can't just guess Introversion and Irrationality for DeVito, can we?

You might have helped us if you provided some explanation, that normally doesn't depend on me or anything else, what makes you fail is the fallacious way you present the reality, that the validation of your conclusion *somehow* depends on what I say, LOL!
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No you just didn't provide any reasons while insisting on someone else providing reasons. This means you're argumentative from the start. That you've argued about arguing throughout the thread just backs it up. Ergo debate with you is pointless you're too busy wanting to argue than just chat.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    No you just didn't provide any reasons while insisting on someone else providing reasons. This means you're argumentative from the start. That you've argued about arguing throughout the thread just backs it up. Ergo debate with you is pointless you're too busy wanting to argue than just chat.
    You are right, except that you're talking about my background, that you know me as argumentative by my previous activity, because I did not debate anything on topic with him in this thread, did I?

So yes, you're right, let's debate my personality, honesty and labcoat's fallacies in another thread, it's what I recommended above. Let's discuss about male ESE celebrities in this thread, if you please...
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    You are right, except that you're talking about my background, that you know me as argumentative by my previous activity, because I did not debate anything on topic with him in this thread, did I?

So yes, you're right, let's debate my personality, honesty and labcoat's fallacies in another thread, it's what I recommended above. Let's discuss about male ESE celebrities in this thread, if you please...
    I won't, because you're too interested in arguing than discussing type, personally I've no time for it, for talking to someone who's purpose is to be right even if they ain't, and i'd be surprised if anyone does.

Edit: BTW I'm not talking about your history I'm talking about you on this thread - that's why I said I'm talking about you - how you are on this thread. In the future if you want to agree with me - or not, like you just said you did, read what I actually say.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread has a lot of good stuff about male ESEs. Don't usually think of them as homosexual though. Maybe just uber-friendly?

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    So often they seem like either your average joe typical football-watching semi-jock who likes to cook out and drink beer and do other browski things, or total and complete homosexuals.
    ^This.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123