Last edited by soggy-flakes; 08-09-2009 at 02:03 AM.
I know the first one is you :wink:
This is not a very effective way to let others VI someone.
1. There are so many different people stuck together. Whichever feeling I get, it disappears quickly, because there are other pictures in front of me at the same time.
2. There is only 1 picture of each person. It's always smart to have at least one alternative picture, because most people have many different faces. Also, the difference in facial expressions on many pictures is also an important aspect of VI.
3. It's smart to add a short description. VI is not about bone structure. It's about the feeling you get from that persons looks. It's not about the shape of the eyes, it's about the warmth or aggressiveness in the eyes. When you add a brief description, you increase the chance that the person will get the right feeling from that picture.
4. The least you could have done is add numbers to the pictures.
The second girl seems NF, probably INFp
Last picture, the older guy. Might be ESxx
One more hint - always try to use pictures that are less than a year old. From the last 5 years is also ok, 10 years is stretching it. It's about the clothing and hair-style. For example: 10 years old hair styles often seem conservative nowadays and might give a mistakes impression of an ISTj.
Methinks xNFx, and a beautiful one at that. Wow.Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
Actually, your grandmother looks a lot like an ESTp-ish woman I know, but I am not entirely sure I typed her correctly. I could see ISTj too.Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
1) I think you might be INFj. I have some of that look in your eyes.
2) Yes, she could be INFj. I was torn between INFj and INFp, but I decided INFp because of the smile. (but eyes still seem INFj'ish)
3) He could be ENTp. If he is indeed intuitive, then I would say he's alpha NT and he seems more ENTp than INTj.
4) I'm unable to type your grandparents. I've never been able to type people who are too much over 35.
5) Your cousin is very possibly ISTp. It sounds correct.
I agree that your uncle is ESTx.
Your aunt looks similar to how I imagine ISFjs of that age. They can also be obsessed with clothes.
You have typed people well. At least according to hoe the types seem to me.
I'm not the best person to type. I do make mistakes (I haven't met people of all types).
Can someone please type these people? I don't want my suggestions to be the last ones here.
The sister's smile is pretty. I think she's INFJ because of those eyes. It's steady and down-to-earth even though the smile is sorta dreamy. But...her descriptions says INFP but I still don't really know the difference. She looks INFJ though. One thing is...you talk about her fashion sense and that's more INFP than INFJ. The right thing to say to people sounds more INFP...
Yes, i think you are INTj. You remind me of ExcaliburGirl
ehm, what is a senior picture?