Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whaddaya wanna

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never wanted to be anything. Still don't.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna be a big name celebrity who appears on commercials except I would fund and appear exclusively on commercials that market off-brand products like Honey Nut Toasty O's, Fruity Hoops, and Dr. Dazzle. Just because.

That or become a sit-com writer or a video game composer, but I imagine if I wrote a sit-com, it would be a flop.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything. It's proving quite difficult.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Back in high school or thereabout I wanted to design roller coasters for a living so badly. I was fascinated with the idea of them even before I stopped being terrified of riding one, (I did my first one on a dare by a friend, literally cried when it was over). I had seen things like Roller Coaster Tycoon in magazines and had wanted to get it ever since I was maybe 8 years old.
    omg lol i thought i might be the only one who wanted to do this as a child. i owned several rollercoaster simulators (rollercoaster tycoon 1 & 3, sim themepark, two others whose names escape me) and toy train sets which i would fiddle with all day and bounce ideas around, or otherwise collect photos of rollecoasters.

i grew out of it when i discovered the playstation 2 and then i wanted to design video games for a long time, then i wanted to be a musician, then a filmmaker and then a novelist. before all of this, i wanted to be an animator at CN.

right now i don't want to be anything.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wookie View Post
    I wanna be a big name celebrity who appears on commercials except I would fund and appear exclusively on commercials that market off-brand products like Honey Nut Toasty O's, Fruity Hoops, and Dr. Dazzle. Just because.

That or become a sit-com writer or a video game composer, but I imagine if I wrote a sit-com, it would be a flop.
    I co-wrote a sit-com pilot, the bbc were kind enough to send a rejection letter.
    IEE-Ne

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kald View Post
    Sasuke.
    Fixed
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RobVillain View Post
    Fixed
    Splitting

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to get paid for reading up on, writing about and debating things of interest to me, so getting a Ph.D. + tenure seems like my best bet. we'll see if i side-track on the way there, though. maybe i'll start a hedge fund with FDG and/or my brother at some point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12