Hi guys.

In the past almost 2 years that I've been studying socionics, it seems to me that many people, including me at one point, are forever seeking their dual, because of 1) fear of having a horrible marriage/relationship or 2) desire to have an intimate, positive relationship. Well, this may not be your interpretation, but I get the feeling that the 'obsession' people have with their dual is because of one of these 2 reasons.

So, as a way to ease people's minds, I started thinking: what if you can handle the worst-case scenario? What if you were married to a conflictor, in a relationship you had to/wanted to make work, what would you do? It occured to me, if we were able to sort of 'minimize the risk', by creating a guide, for how to make a conflictor marriage work, it would greatly relieve everyone's attitudes towards people in their opposing quadra, belief in making any relationship you want work, and realizing that, although socionics is a great asset in assessing compatibility, it's not decisive.

It would greatly reduce stress people have in dating. If we are able to map out how to make a conflictor relationship work, we will certainly be able to map out a guide to make ANY relationship work.

So, I know it seems improbable, but. If a couple were able to make a conflictor marriage work, make it a positive one, how would that be possible? All ideas/suggestions from all quadras are welcome.