Thread: The top five cancer-causing foods

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hot dogs are repulsive, bacon is delicious, doughnuts are too filling, the others are nice.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews
    Adams is a flat out opponent of modern medicine and opposes any medication or doctor visits. He is a raw food proponent and committed Anti-vaccinationist and calls himself the Health Ranger or holistic nutritionist. He opposes food which contains sugar, was cooked or made to last, "red" meat, sweeteners, glutamate, homogenized milk, bread and "white" flour, washing powder of some brands, deodorants and shampoos as well as fluoride toothpaste.
    In his opinion, Scientology is treated unfairly.[16][17] (He is an ex-member.)
    Cold fusion and so called free energy ideas and devices like the Energy Catalyzer are presented on his website in an uncritical way.[18][19]
    EDIT: Derp put the wrong link yeterday
    Last edited by Crispy; 02-29-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you saying this isn't forreal, crispy??!!!

May your thetans rot before the might of El Ron Hubbard!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really any "modern" food is going to kill you. If its fast and you didn't make it yourself then it's safe to say that it's bad for you.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call bullshit on meat or saturated fat causing cancer. Something tells me they don't use meat from pastured animals in these studies.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Subject: Drinking Cold water after meal = Cancer!

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.

Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.

Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

**PLEASE BE A "TRUE" FRIEND AND SEND THIS ARTICLE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS YOU CARE ABOUT**

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all of the commercial varieties of these contain trans-fat nowadays. Dunkin Doughnuts is trans fat free (they claim). I don't eat hot dogs...but bacon dam....I can't get the good bacon where I'm at. No Whole Foods...which actually has organic bacon (and nitrate/nitrite free) for only 1$ more. The same with lunch meats. What pathetic stores Harris teeters/food lion/wal-mart etc are! The processed meats they carry are of terrible quality, contain lies and are expensive! It's also pathetic if any non fast food place uses trans-fat...I mean the price difference is tiny! Pure laziness and greed! I've heard that local places are now among the worst offenders due to national chains being forced to cut back on trans fat. The law punishes them more for it.
    Oh yeah FUCK GIRLS SCOUT COOKIES. Bitches should bake their own damn home-made cookies. Pathetic:the word of the day.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the topic of french fries, I read that nightshade vegetables in general, including potatoes, are potentially hazardous if you have a calcium deficiency. They contain natural chemicals which pull calcium from your bones and deposits it elsewhere. For example, your joints, contributing to arthritis!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Hot dogs are repulsive, bacon is delicious, doughnuts are too filling, the others are nice.
    No, they're all wonderful, and if they were people I would give them hugs.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend