Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The thread that is not about Joy

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no possible way that I am Beta. Also...

<3 Fi

</3 Fe

I use Fe. But I am not Fe.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy

<3 Fi

</3 Fe

You are very talkative and you say everything you think... Your minor thoughts change (contradict each other) in minutes, your major thoughts contradict each other after each full moon.
    Why is that so?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, you remind me of a sane version of my ENTj mother-in-law.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina

<3 Fi

</3 Fe

You are very talkative and you say everything you think... Your minor thoughts change (contradict each other) in minutes, your major thoughts contradict each other after each full moon.
    Why is that so?
    lol I most certainly do not say everything I think!!! I'm not THAT mean.

and yes... it is very loud in my head. many separate thought processes at once. I wouldn't say they're contradicary though, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Joy, you remind me of a sane version of my ENTj mother-in-law.
    lol! she must be *totally* batty!
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Joy
    lol! she must be *totally* batty![/quote]

Yes, yes indeed. She's bipolar, this does not make things for the rest of us easy
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba

<3 Fi

</3 Fe

It seems like your identity changes with whatever type you consider yourself to be at any given time. Who are you really? When you stop monitoring your own mannerisms and stop trying to live up to an ideal at the moment what are you like?
    I don't monitor my mannerisms and whatnot.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

that's what I keep saying. even if you're an INFp who believes yourself to be an ESTj... what difference does it make? it doesn't make you a different type than what you are. people need to chill the fuck out.
    You know, this is getting to be seriously annoying. This is a Socionics forum and people come here to talk about their types. You might have seen the light after 6,000 posts and at least 5 different types, but other people are still in the process of reaching this type Nirvana of yours.

Nobody here has ever been so obsessed with finding their type as you have been and it's annoying that now you are the know-it-all super typer. You turn people into different types to fit your own current one (no single ENTj on your list but you? Oh please....). Seriously, Joy, you need to chill the fuck out already or find another forum if you are sick of people debating types. Because, uhm, that's what this one is about.

And finally, if you are so sick about it, why even MENTION your own type? Why make post after post ad nauseum about it? Why not be consistently typeless? That would the logical consequence of what you have been preaching.

Ok, done venting for now...
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm the only ENTj on the forum, btw
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, this is getting to be seriously annoying. This is a Socionics forum and people come here to talk about their types. You might have seen the light after 6,000 posts and at least 5 different types, but other people are still in the process of reaching this type Nirvana of yours.

Nobody here has ever been so obsessed with finding their type as you have been and it's annoying that now you are the know-it-all super typer. You turn people into different types to fit your own current one (no single ENTj on your list but you? Oh please....). Seriously, Joy, you need to chill the fuck out already or find another forum if you are sick of people debating types. Because, uhm, that's what this one is about.

And finally, if you are so sick about it, why even MENTION your own type? Why make post after post ad nauseum about it? Why not be consistently typeless? That would the logical consequence of what you have been preaching.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is an impressive demonstration of you being anything but ENTj.
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an impressive demonstration of you being anything but ENTj.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Discojoe, here's a suggestion:

Go get a job or an education and stop wasting your time with pointless bullshit.
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go get a job or an education and stop wasting your time with pointless bullshit.
    Go have a baby and stop wasting your time with this pointless bullshit. The biological clock is ticking!

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe

Go have a baby and stop wasting your time with this pointless bullshit. The biological clock is ticking!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat

Come on, menopause is fun.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, if there's a point

she was irritated because I said that I thought ashton might be ESTp, meaning that I don't trust her typing skills... so she read a couple pages back into a thread and picked out something to bitch about. I see no reason to have an intelligent debate on the matter.
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

LOL x2

(ps i dont want any part of the debate, i just thought this was funny)

Creepy-aurora_faerie

yeah, if there's a point

she was irritated because I said that I thought ashton might be ESTp, meaning that I don't trust her typing skills... so she read a couple pages back into a thread and picked out something to bitch about. I see no reason to have an intelligent debate on the matter.
    is the possibility of ashton being estp very large? because dont get along at all. usually its best we stay out of each others way. =/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think benny is ESTp, and he and ashton are a hell of a lot alike. that's all... I don't know what type he is. I really don't care, either. The reaction I got was funny though, was it not?
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea of joy being ENFj seems to work well as it creates more information to prove it.

Things what I concider valid.

a) - emotional and likes to be the one who creates the emotional atmosphere around others. Can read others moods and explain their motives. Can change others attitude, tries to lift it into more positive.

b) - shows hope. Tries to change others vision into more positive (''We all feel low and that causes something bad (Fe), but we can live with it and turn it into something positive -Ni). That was hypoetetical imitation of her speach, btw.

Things what might be valid.

- may be her hidden agenda. With Volitional Sensing to take a controll over the territory and to use it to be liked by others or at least in the center of the company.

- dual seeking function. Likes socionics, whitch is a bunch of sturcural knowledge. It might cause atraction in her, otherwise she wouldn't be in here. Another point makeing sence that her Ti is weak is that she can't make a firm conclusion of her type and doesn't like to be put into one box where to stay long lasting time.

But I don't know how good it is to behave like this and tell others all these thoughts I just wrote down for all of you to see.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's what I keep saying. even if you're an INFp who believes yourself to be an ESTj... what difference does it make? it doesn't make you a different type than what you are. people need to chill the fuck out.

Kim has spoken. She had a very good point.
    Kim, I give you my full support on this matter. *two thumbs up*
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is probably the most tactless thing I have seen in a while. I had the fat-people-thread, but you win BIG time!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsb
    a) - emotional and likes to be the one who creates the emotional atmosphere around others. Can read others moods and explain their motives. Can change others attitude, tries to lift it into more positive.
    I agree with this. is not only about being chatty, although Joy is chatty. It's about influencing the general mood of the group around you. Joy, you do your best to be one of the mood-leaders of this forum. This has been true throughout your stay in this forum (I noticed this even way back when I identified with INTj and stayed in the background)
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah, if there's a point

It was not about Ashton, it was about you bitching about people being preoccupied with their types on a SOCIONICS FORUM where you have been most active of all. It is ludicrous to constantly state that type does not matter when you post and post and post about typing.

But true, I dislike the way you present yourself as an expert and claim to be a type and retyping other people in the process who clearly are that type. Expat, FDG and Ashton are about as ENTj as it gets. Just watch them use Te in the chat. If you were an ENTj, you would have used Te to counter what I said. It would have been a very easy thing to do.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is probably the most tactless thing I have seen in a while. I had the fat-people-thread, but you win BIG time!
    If only it had the effect he would like it to have. Dj does not have the skills to hit where it hurts. But let him keep trying, he might get it some day.

Yay, Babies!
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only it had the effect he would like it to have. Dj does not have the skills to hit where it hurts. But let him keep trying, he might get it some day.

Yay, Babies!
    Haha You Go Girl!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Creepy-aurora_faerie

*rolls eyes*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was awesome reading these words under this avatar:

you need to chill the fuck out already

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my one complaint about ENFj is... aren't people supposed to, for the most part, like their mirror and activity partners? Also, I do not relate to the Beta respect for hierarchy in the least.

oh yeah, and the description doesn't match. I guess that's three.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat, FDG and Ashton are about as ENTj as it gets. Just watch them use Te in the chat. If you were an ENTj, you would have used Te to counter what I said. It would have been a very easy thing to do.
    1) I never said expat isn't ENTj and I never said FDG isn't Te. As far as Ahston goes... I don't know. He displays a great deal of Se, but that could just be because of his mood disorder.

2) I'm sorry Kim. I didn't care about what you posted enough to engage you in a real conversation about it. It's pointless. I'd rather just let you bitch whenever you feel it necessary.
    SEE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1) I never said expat isn't ENTj and I never said FDG isn't Te. As far as Ahston goes... I don't know. He displays a great deal of Se, but that could just be because of his mood disorder.
    In your sig you state that Fabie is ESTj, but then again who is to know when you are serious and when you are not anymore. As for Ashton, he is very clearly a lot more Te than Ti and Se is also strong in all ENTjs I know here and in person. This does not need to be a discussion about Ashton's type. It just irks me that you constantly say that internet typing is a sham and that people are too preoccupied with finding their right type while enganging in those very things more than anyone else.

2) I'm sorry Kim. I didn't care about what you posted enough to engage you in a real conversation about it. It's pointless. I'd rather just let you bitch whenever you feel it necessary.
    Well, I was venting as I said. I was never asking for a real conversation. I just think that you contradict yourself and it's annoying.

AND KITTY HAS BAD DAYS, TOO!!! :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    I thought it was awesome reading these words under this avatar:

you need to chill the fuck out already
    You should see Kitty on PMS, she turn into a pink lion and will even tell ESTjs to chill the fuck out already! :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In your sig you state that Fabie is ESTj, but then again who is to know when you are serious and when you are not anymore.
    ESTjs use Te.

It just irks me that you constantly say that internet typing is a sham and that people are too preoccupied with finding their right type while enganging in those very things more than anyone else.
    Yeah. Perhaps I'm projecting? And whenever I suggest a type for a person, I am pretty consistant about stating that I couldn't say for sure because I don't know them irl. I think A LOT is lost in this form of communication.

Well, I was venting as I said. I was never asking for a real conversation. I just think that you contradict yourself and it's annoying.

AND KITTY HAS BAD DAYS, TOO!!! :wink:
    lol I know. It's all good.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

back to the ENFj thing...

honestly, I think I'd consider ENFj the second most likely type for myself

irl, however, I don't think I'm tactful enough to be ENFj, and I get too worn out from using Fe... I use Fe because it's the language of the natives. It's how people interact, so I interact like that too. I don't feel like it's my first language though. and I do that whole ExTj assertion thing way too much.
    SEE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast