Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The thread that is not about Joy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    you people scare me
    haha... I scare people? Does that mean that I've got real ? (hopeful smile)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Scrummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

Amen. Lets go fishing.
    OH! You are one of the EVIL FISHERS! AHA! Busted!
    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.

Perfection! ... that would be a cool painting-- a huge 48" x 60" oil painting of Jesus fishing souls. No wait! He would be fly fishing souls! cause he's cool like that. Jesus has built-in wrist twistin' action perfection imo.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I've given up on trying to type Joy a long time ago. It doesn't matter to me. I really like Joy, even though I've been stupid a couple times, that was my own problem but wutever. It's done with. I like Joy, hopefully Joy likes me, if not...Im sorry

And as I've already stated, I don't care what Peter's type is anymore. I can't type people well, so I'm not going to insist anything. No matter what Peter's type has changed to the past few years, we still are the same friends.

Why don't you guys start a thread about me! Maybe I'm a secret INTj!
    lol, no wait dont do that nvmd.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like you Kelly. We've both dealt with a lot of stressful times recently, and some shit happened, and I don't think things have really settled back down yet. They will though. It'll all be fine. And then you'd better come visit me! *shakes fist*

And you're right... our types don't matter at all.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JOY'S NEW TYPE???

Of course she's not ISTj. She's not ENTj either. She knows that. We know that. I say let her have her simple amusements. The only reason she does this type-hopping thing is to incite responses just like this thread. It's not the fact that Joy enjoys changing her acronym every new moon that annoys me, but that people actually care that she does.

Amen. Lets go fishing.
    OH! You are one of the EVIL FISHERS! AHA! Busted!
    No. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're biding our time until Jesus comes along fishing for souls to save.

Perfection! ... that would be a cool painting-- a huge 48" x 60" oil painting of Jesus fishing souls. No wait! He would be fly fishing souls! cause he's cool like that. Jesus has built-in wrist twistin' action perfection imo.

I bet Jesus woulda loved fly-fishin in Oregon...lol.
    OK, maybe this is a little too much Te humor for people here, but here goes.
    Sooooo, that's how Heaven and Hell work...
    Jesus- "AH crap I lost another one, I guess I need some stronger line."
    Devil in Hell - "hahaha, every time the Guy up stares loses a soul it comes to me" *evil laugh*
    So, using a little logic here...
    When hurricane Katrina, 9/11, carbombs in the middle east, The Holocaust, etc etc... That was when he was using dragnets and the ones that fell thru or didn't make it into the boat all went to hell.
    *runs out of work and starts to Sin in every way possible*

I must be soooooooo F'n bored here at work... :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    When hurricane Katrina, 9/11, carbombs in the middle east, The Holocaust, etc etc... That was when he was using dragnets and the ones that fell thru or didn't make it into the boat all went to hell.
    *runs out of work and starts to Sin in every way possible*

I must be soooooooo F'n bored here at work... :wink:
    That's sort of depressing. (I mean, the fact that we'll end up in Hell by mere stately chance, not that you're bored at work, lol.)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I believe I just summed it up quite nicely in the chat...

<Joy_ISTj> I'm addicted to socionics... and I'm addicted to this community... but I don't associate the two anymore
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because of fishing and gilligan's type and hell

kristiina... you should change the name of the thread
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Jesus fucking christ why is this thread recieving so much attention
    We just like see you cuss :wink:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    kristiina... you should change the name of the thread
    Yeah. Make it look like one of those spam messages you receive in your inbox. Make a title along the lines of the following:

"Monotony that search party of inlet a made concretely bellow mountain bike."

Who could argue with that?
    Hahaa... I could! It's too beta for me! :wink:
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Joy,

Excuse my post as im tired and my eyes feel like they are bleeding from lack of sleep(watching australia loose soccer last night)

I dont want to turn this thread on a serious note but i do kind of agree with Kristiina's post about your pretending to be another type being below you. I like you aswell but i would like you a lot more if you would say what type you are, stick by it and stop playing around. It just confuses learners like me and clutters the posts even more. Theres already enough type arguments on the forums to assist in creating them.

I would like to hear from the real joy even if its the opinion of my opposite.. Would be good to know what type you are and hear your "true" points of view.

Btw i also like Naruto but i wish they would stop with the crusty fillers for f*cks sake
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if someone wants to learn about socionics, this is NOT the place to do it

I have chosen a type. I just choose not to argue with the other socionics amatuers about it. If you surveyed people here, you'd get a pretty wide range of opinions about my type... from ENTp to ENTj to ESTj to ESTp to ESFp and even to ESFj.

So, please excuse me for not respecting the members of this forum enough to have a serious type conversation anymore. Since you ask nicely though, I'll take "ISTj" out of my sig. I believe I've made my point.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh fuck it. I'm an ENTj. If you believe otherwise, good for you. Only one person here knows me, and he does not disagree. This topic is not up for debate. I will only say that I have positively ruled out Alpha and Beta. Delta is extremely unlikely. As far as my dominant function, Te > Ni > Se > Fi
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, please excuse me for not respecting the members of this forum enough to have a serious type conversation anymore. Since you ask nicely though, I'll take "ISTj" out of my sig. I believe I've made my point.
    Your point is that you don't respect those who don't agree with you about your type.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I respect them as people. However, I do not respect anyone here (except dmitri) as anything more than a socionics amatuer. He told me that according to his test, I'm ENTp. I still respect him as a socionics professional, even though he did not agree with me. And what's greater than all of that is that I do not believe it is possible to accurately internet type people.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, could you tell us the reasons why you ruled out alpha and beta? I haven't found any certain ways to rule out any quadras (except for asking other people and seeing what types I get along with).
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta because they're irriting as hell. ESTps and IxFps are my least favorite types. Fe annoys me... for me, it's a tool. I use it because I have to, but it is not natural or enjoyable, and if others want to make a good impression on me, Fe is not the way to do it.

That leaves Gamma and Delta. It's tough to say because I've been unhealthy so much of my life, but if you look at my past, I have very weak Si. If you look at my present... I have very weak Si. If someone wants to bother me, really the only way to do it is to look around my house and say "How can you stand to live surrounded by toys in the livingroom and dishes in the sink and clothes on the bedroom floor and papers all over the dining room table (which not as much an issue anymore now that peter's living here <3)?" or criticize the way I care for the eating habits of myself and my family (no, we don't eat healthy foods most of the time) or that I'm wearing the same clothes I wore for the last two days (cause I haven't had a shower since then) and haven't shaved in two weeks. It bothers me because they're right and there's really nothing I can say to defend myself. I have lived with two ESTjs, and this was always a huge issue. They would criticize me for those things, I would bitch because they're spending money of stupid shit instead of investing, and because they cared too much about what their friends value and think and because they fit into maizemedley's description of Delta all too well.... this is a great description btw....

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    do ExTjs find their dual's Fi attactive because it provides a sense of family?
    I think so. Furthermore, once that sense of family is valued as GOOD, that's the essence of how "institutions" form. I know you posted ExTj's, but I'll be more specific and talk about Delta/ESTJ's. With their dual's Fi, they are good at deeming what is good and providing a safe haven to experience that goodness, being family orriented/protecting comes naturally. I like how NekoBus tied all this to quadras. He mentioned something about how...Ne can grow when it feels safe in Delta's care. I'm not explaining it very fluidly, maybe later.
    Bottom line... My Si is too weak to be a Delta ST and my Fi is too weak for me to be a Delta NF. Although Delta doesn't bother me, I do not belong there.

This actually led to my first divorce. My ESTj ex-husband and I would fight because of my weak Si and his weak Ni.

So Gamma it is. Again, Te > Ni > Se > Fi. ENTj it is.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTps and IxFps are my least favorite types.
    Shut up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up.
    aww... don't worry, ESTp's love you! And ISTjs are always happy to see you!
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 Auvi

you've never been Fe overpowering like many of the IxFps I've known. you remind me more of diana than anything.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shut up.
    aww... don't worry, ESTp's love you! And ISTjs are always happy to see you!
    Yeah, but there's none of those on the16types.info forum, heh. Well, maybe one or two ESTps. ISTjs have the sense not to get into this stuff.

<3 Auvi

you've never been Fe overpowering like many of the IxFps I've known. you remind me more of diana than anything.
    Then I've done my job. :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta because they're irriting as hell. ESTps and IxFps are my least favorite types. Fe annoys me... for me, it's a tool. I use it because I have to, but it is not natural or enjoyable, and if others want to make a good impression on me, Fe is not the way to do it.
    Joy, Joy, Joy, I love you so. Perhaps it is the sound of your name. Saying it brings me joy. Perhaps it is the impish chuckle on your signature. Or perhaps it is your eerie resemblance to one of my cousins. No matter!

Let us run away from this place, you and I. Let us get married this very night, and buy a mobile home, and get a dachshund and a german shepherd, and live happily for several years before getting into a violent dispute which kills one of our neighbors that forces us to flee from the law, leaving our treasured Shnookums and Ralph behind at Camp Elroy while we jump into our rusted Chevy Nova and plan our escape through Canada and the Phillippines. I can give you beautifully frosted flora as we flee from the bigfeet, and later, the finest roast poultry from Food Lion's meat department.

Life would be a veritable adventure, my dear slice of American cheese, but only if you agree to accompany me on it. Will you delicately break my heart, which above I have so stealthily handed to you?

I entreat thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay... enough picking on me for my discomfort in dealing with Fe

have you clicked on the laughing face in my sig?
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long have I lovingly caressed your signature, but never have I thought to click it! I just did. That kid does look kinda ENTp, actually, or at least like me when I was a kid. Then again, kids tend to look alike.

Hey wait... are you trying to say you have a kid?

...Oh shit.

I'm sorry my sweet, but our love is not meant to be. I know, I know. It burns at my soul, too, but alas. Perhaps in some future life our fates will intertwine, but for now, I must bid thee adieu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's all good. discojoe is my husband anyways.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's happened to me a lot
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furthermore, I do not see any shame or wrong doing or foolishness in the fact that I settled on several different types, only to rule them out. There are a lot of people here who don't know their type... imo, they just seem to be too afraid of being wrong. I don't mind being wrong. Mistakes and failures are how progress is made.
    imo its more about valuing the truth rather than caring if you are wrong. This kind of thinking (not valuing truth as paramount) is characteristic of poeple who dont think there is a truth or live their lives that way. i think it goes hand in hand with how important you think "lying" is.. some people dont really think words matter. For example, an insult. im sure you've seen an argument come to blows about using derogatory words, just as others think that the words mean nothing. as always, the disclaimer is that i am not necessarily saying anyone in this thread is doing this, its just some social phenomenon i was reminded of.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't *lie* very often, and if I do it's say... to a police officer by telling him that I didn't realize the speed limit had dropped, or something like that. A few posts ago when I said that peter is my husband, I was fucking around... if someone believed what I said, oops. It doesn't really matter though. No one could get hurt because of it, and deceit was not my intention. It, therefore, was not a lie.

And I already explained the ISTj thing.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's like saying that you'll bet me $50 that I like the taste of olives... everyone annoys someone. everyone is annoyed by someone. it's in the eye of the beholder.

and yes, I do believe that a poll of people who say... worked with me or went to school with me irl... would show that the typical INFp is statistically less annoying than I am. This is because INFps are the most adorable type. I'm generally one of those people that you either love or hate. I have an intense personality. I honestly wouldn't want to be more neutral.

My statement, however, did not imply that ESTps and IxFps ARE the most irritating types, merely that I find them irritating.
    SEE

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Joy,

Im glad you have changed your type, makes me happy

I can see now that it will probablly cause you endless trouble as people disagree and whatnot. I see now why you did what you did lol. If someone tells me they are a type, i wont dispute them. Maybe in my head i will think hmm that didn't really fit what their type would do but ultimately you are the only one who knows yourself.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not that I can't take criticism... it's that it's irritating when every post I write is met with people arguing cases for or against a type for me. say that I'm OBVIOUSLY ISTj is just a way of saying "I don't care to discuss my type with you".
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, this thread is 6 pages long. Just pointing that out. Somebody out there really does care about your type Joy...lol

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol it's mostly not about me
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah well, I didn't read the whole thread anyways...about the first three pages were all I read and then I got bored of it... since unlike others, I could care less what type you wanna claim to be each week/month or whatever... Maybe I'm an INFP and just claim to be ESTJ... and I can just pull it off cuz I'm online and nobody knows anything about me.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah well, I didn't read the whole thread anyways...about the first three pages were all I read and then I got bored of it... since unlike others, I could care less what type you wanna claim to be each week/month or whatever... Maybe I'm an INFP and just claim to be ESTJ... and I can just pull it off cuz I'm online and nobody knows anything about me.
    that's what I keep saying. even if you're an INFp who believes yourself to be an ESTj... what difference does it make? it doesn't make you a different type than what you are. people need to chill the fuck out.
    SEE

Creepy-pokeball

I just want to see the wall ball emoticon again...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like cracka's smileys.
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I like you Kelly. We've both dealt with a lot of stressful times recently, and some shit happened, and I don't think things have really settled back down yet. They will though. It'll all be fine. And then you'd better come visit me! *shakes fist*

And you're right... our types don't matter at all.
    I was actually just thinking about this last night. I was trying to figure out how to go to Delaware for my Grandmom's birthday in August, and how to get up to you guys before that, but I don't know how its going to work. It will be sometimes soon though.

and yes, I do believe that a poll of people who say... worked with me or went to school with me irl... would show that the typical INFp is statistically less annoying than I am. This is because INFps are the most adorable type. I'm generally one of those people that you either love or hate. I have an intense personality. I honestly wouldn't want to be more neutral.

i think ISFp's are sometimes more adorable

i try to be unannoying to everyone...its hard over the internet though because you dont think about what you're going to type as much as you'd think through what you'd say to someone. plus there are many a times when ive been drunk/high/depressed or all three or any combination of the three, and posted stupidness that i hardly meant or didn't mean at all.

ive been annoyed at some of the things you've said joy, but i can't make a generally statement that you annoy me. and in person you never bothered me at all, but we only hung out for like 2 days or so, so maybe i need to give you more of a chance to annoy meh

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I didn't mean you
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually Joy acts a lot like ENFj.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast