Thread: Identify your quadra through ideal sex

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Since I am the first wave hybrid ILI-Fe I have to choose gamma it seems with my beta roots of course.

*it is actually titled "Sadeness" but the typo was a nice touch.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since I am the first wave hybrid ILI-Fe
    IEI with higher than average IQ what allows better using of weak functions and accented on superego block what is linked with worse emotions + probably temporaly supressed external emotionality because of meds/depressive state.
    You are emotional, sentimental, with good F region skills, - F type. While the quality of T region looks worse.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IEI with higher than average IQ what allows better using of weak functions and accented on superego block what is linked with worse emotions + probably temporaly supressed external emotionality because of meds/depressive state.
    You are emotional, sentimental, with good F region skills, - F type. While the quality of T region looks worse.
    Thanks sol! Every girl loves to hear her quality of T region looks worse. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No worries I have not changed my type, I just changed the presentation of my "type".

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Every girl loves to hear her quality of T region looks worse.
    Girls are for emotions. Men are for thinking.
    You may think that as the complement about your femininity in the form of rough truth from your "charming" conflictor.

> Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

yeah, the anger improves the blood flood

> No worries I have not changed my type, I just changed the presentation of my "type".

I was affraid you've changed the opinion about your type as the result of some meditation went wrongly.
    So you want people trusted more to your dark T side with archaistic thinking straight from your unconscious. Meanwhile were more fascinated by your strong, but unexpected, emotional cuteness. The crafty plan!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Girls are for emotions. Men are for thinking.
    You may think that as the complement about your femininity in the form of rough truth from your "charming" conflictor.

> Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

yeah, the anger improves the blood flood

> No worries I have not changed my type, I just changed the presentation of my "type".

I was affraid you've changed the opinion about your type as the result of some meditation went wrongly.
    So you want people trusted more to your dark T side with archaistic thinking straight from your unconscious. Meanwhile were more fascinated by your strong, but unexpected, emotional cuteness. The crafty plan!

YWIMW