Yeah..... it all depends on mood and partner for me.

But alpha definately is a need, as in, I like beta sex a lot (in this sense) but not ALWAYS. Stroking, teasing, massaging etc all is a very effective way for me to either communicate I love you, or to communicate "you love me" (when i'm on the recieving end).

Beta: yeah....my partners usually want this from me... maybe I just always get the betas.... "stop stroking, you're making me crazy, come-one fuck me" is something some partners have remarked (paraphrased)... this could be flattering (or alternatively mean "i'm bored, let's get this over with") but indicates a general higher preference for foreplay and cuddling than my parnters....

((meh, I just want to cuddle))

Same for gamma, acrobatics can be hot, but...well, my sexlife is more about communication than about getting myself tied up into a knot. Also, why would you go for "relaxing periods of no sex"???? I mean... if sex is so exhausting that you need that you might be doing something wrong, or very very right.

Delta... (delta is boring as usual, i don't remember what was listed behind delta...do delta's have sex?)
Edit: Delta is fun. Haven't had this often enough.

New preference would be Alpha -> Delta -> Beta -> Gamma (sorry gamma, the "no sex no no i'm having my chastety month" kinda destroyed all appeal for a gamma partner.

My actual sexlife is Gamma + Beta though. Long periods of no sex due to not getting out there and than hooking up with random beta girls. My life sucks! ;-)

p.s. actually, aren't Delta's supposed to be the most liberal and boundery seeking sex-wise? Swinging, Bdsm etc?