Thread: What type, do you reckon?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Delta Irrational, I incline for IEE > SLI. Some reasons for this inclination: teaching people - you seem to be the person who likes to explain, traveling - doesn't bother you to change your physical environment but it is your relationships that are important, seemingly a social person - like to work or do things together with people, dislike the reticence towards collaborating without a justification.

Could you develop on rejecting when people tell you what you think, an example or something? I'm mostly interested in what makes you angry more precisely, for example it could be the idea of attempts to violate your inner person which is unique and unknowable externally, being misunderstood as a rule, or it can be the the justification and self-righteousness they take in asking you to do things. I don't really know what you mean by "moving in", it could be either, or something else.
    I was reflecting on situations where people misinterpret mood and intentions in me. And then, after being told continue to believe it. I don't trust my own interpretation of others feelings. I can see it, sense it. But don't fully trust it, so I see it as a kind of arrogance.

Moving in was about people who use pressure in some way, some kind of emotional moving forward that throws me off balance. I think I was reflecting on space. Bit vague, sorry.

What about living in your head when you were younger? How detached from reality you were and what kind of thoughts you had (about the future, the past, fantasy)?
    Not really fantasy. Reflecting on everyday life, philosophising. Thinking about stuff.

Do you usually take an "attitude" when you interact with people? For instance, if you are going to snub someone, would you make that visible in advance, that you are upset?
    Not really. I am pretty laid back.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome.
    Last edited by 717495; 02-14-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Welcome.
    Thanks.

I think SLI is right, or maybe SEI. Anyone got arguments for or against either of those?