Thread: I'm so stupid - help :(

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And don't forget he's been dumped and on the shelf for three years....maybe he's lucky to have YOU.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How important and how difficult is to be objective... especially when dealing with your inner doubts and things you've been always afraid of. Everything depends on what we focus our attention on. Now, from the distance I think I could easily focus on something that could make me feel : I'm the only one for him, his perfect soulmate and he's mine as well. And I could easily immerse in self-doubts like I'm not worth happiness.
    Maybe it's something that we should all remember...everything is relative so... keep cool. I'm going to repeat it to myself everytime the moment comes.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pauluch View Post
    How important and how difficult is to be objective...
    don't worry, true objectivity doesn't exist!

/Te-PoLR

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm the only one for him, his perfect soulmate and he's mine as well.
    That's the spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    don't worry, true objectivity doesn't exist!

/Te-PoLR
    Socionics doesn't exist. I heard that before.

How important and how difficult is to be objective... especially when dealing with your inner doubts and things you've been always afraid of. Everything depends on what we focus our attention on. Now, from the distance I think I could easily focus on something that could make me feel : I'm the only one for him, his perfect soulmate and he's mine as well. And I could easily immerse in self-doubts like I'm not worth happiness.
    Maybe it's something that we should all remember...everything is relative so... keep cool. I'm going to repeat it to myself everytime the moment comes.
    ditto

anyway,i would really struggle with keeping an open mind about someone obsessed with the modeling subculture so props to you.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that he's obsessed . He doesn't care to wear fashionable clothes or anything - he's rather conservative (although careful) when it comes to clothes selection.
    I think he's just an aesthete, he likes beauty in women and it doesn't mean she needs to have perfect measurments. Maybe I feel so insecure sometimes because he very rarely pays me compliments (almost never) and he's face is not that expressive so it's not always easy to read what he thinks. But I think it's not going to change so I'd better get used to that. You know, I'm a woman and I'm vain... so I like seeing admiration in my beloved's eyes .
    Anyway it IS getting on my nerves that he used to watch Top Model. First of all I'm jealous, and secondly - this programme is just dumb.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to imply anything about your bf, but as far as I know, the only guys who like watching Top Model are gay. It's like part of the stereotype of a gay guy or something... This is in the US. Maybe Europe is different.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not that he's obsessed . He doesn't care to wear fashionable clothes or anything - he's rather conservative (although careful) when it comes to clothes selection.
    I think he's just an aesthete, he likes beauty in women and it doesn't mean she needs to have perfect measurments. Maybe I feel so insecure sometimes because he very rarely pays me compliments (almost never) and he's face is not that expressive so it's not always easy to read what he thinks. But I think it's not going to change so I'd better get used to that. You know, I'm a woman and I'm vain... so I like seeing admiration in my beloved's eyes .
    Anyway it IS getting on my nerves that he used to watch Top Model. First of all I'm jealous, and secondly - this programme is just dumb.
    He sounds LII or something.