TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairylights View Post
    Right here, miss!
    Oh my goddess!!! jumps all over you and gives you big hugs!

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GemOfTroy View Post
    Oh my goddess!!! jumps all over you and gives you big hugs!
    Oh frabjous day!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRTR View Post
    1. Te, etc. etc. etc.
    I'll accept your present self typing on the basis of the attitudes and dispositions expressed throughout your functional breakdown of LIE.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    I'll accept your present self typing on the basis of the attitudes and dispositions expressed throughout your functional breakdown of LIE.
    Okay, laughed so hard reinforced concrete walls I am surrounded by cracked. Can you accept other peoples self-typings as well, oh ye fountain of infinite wisdom?

I have put you on ignore Absurd, and sadly I see myself putting Maritsa on as well... So I did.
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Now I know the reason why people go emo in my presence, although the reactions still baffle me.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-08-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Hm. I don't believe I have ever scored as the LSI, but the base function doesn't sound all that much like me. I am not nearly that precise. I will admit that my logic can be rather lax at times.
    He's Se-LSI ,if it matters, i personally don't see too much of the base function in Pe-IxxJ. Maybe you can check out one of his interviews
    http://www.youtube.com/resultssearch....1.LPkOzAza4wA
    Last edited by Introspector; 01-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    You look like Timothy olyphant the cover boy for LSI
    He's as LSI as the LORD made them
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    I could see it being immature, but she is asking why, which I believe suggests a kind of doubt. I could have misinterpreted that, but if she has doubt then there is a reason why there is doubt and thus means that she believes she has a kind of evidence to validate the doubt and I was asking why she thought I shouldn't be an ENTj to see if the evidence was strong enough for me to not be one.

I have posted the link to the ENTj, and have read the description of the logical sub-type and find it too chaotic. Why you are curious is the very same situation.
    I find it a little disturbing that you don't have a good handle on reality...You do think in the line of "if this than that" but that line of thinking is assumed and not at all related with reality; I would conclude that you're an introvert rather than an Extravert.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678