Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Might as well

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I debated on whether to delete this post, or leave it. I have decided to compromise and spoiler it so that it would take up less visual space, yet retain that I can be naive and perhaps dense in continuing to believe that this woman can even be reasoned with.

Maritsa,
    Let's see if I can make this a little more clearer by using a common enough example.
    And to try to make it easier for you, Maritsa, this example will use a concrete object...a tomato.

Some people call a tomato a fruit. Does merely calling it a fruit make it objectively and factually a fruit? No.

Some people call a tomato a vegetable. Does merely calling it a vegetable make it objectively and factually a vegetable? No.

So which is it? Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Objectively and factually.

To answer this question, we have to sift through
    * the various attributes of a tomato
    * the criteria we use to name something as a fruit.
    * the criteria we use to name something as a vegetable.

Then we have to determine...decide...draw a conclusion...as to which attributes of a tomato fit "fruit", and which attributes fit "vegetable".

We define fruit botanically as: a ripened ovary (with seeds) of a flowering plant.
    By this definition, fruits would include tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, green beans, peas, and even nuts and grains.

We define fruit culinarily, as a sweet and fleshy plant fruit, such as apples, oranges, bananas, and plums.

We define vegetable culinarily as all parts of herbaceous plants eaten as foods by humans. Under this definition, mushrooms, lettuce, asparagus, carrots, broccoli, garlic, green beans, cucumbers, and squash are vegetables.

So now we look at the attributes of tomatoes, to help us decide whether or not to name a tomatoe as a fruit or a vegetable.

Does a tomato have seeds? We cut the tomato open, see what we call seeds, and determine that yes, a tomato has seeds.

Is a tomato fleshy? We cut open a tomato, see juice, seeds, and a significant enough amount of fleshy bits to determine that yes, a tomato is fleshy.

Is a tomato sweet? We take a bite of a tomato, and.... Well, here it depends on what you consider sweet. Some people who avoid fruits like apples, oranges, and bananas might judge the tomato as sweet. Some people who eat a lot of candies, cakes, and sugary foods might judge the tomato as not at all sweet.

One way of helping solve this sweetness dilemma is:
    If you were craving fruit juice, and ordered it at a restaurant, would you be satisfied if they gave you a large glass of unseasoned tomato juice? (What about unseasoned zucchini juice? Or unseasoned green bean juice?) I'm willing to bet that most people would feel tricked if they ordered fruit juice and got unseasoned tomato juice instead.

Another way of helping solve this dilemma is:
    If you were craving fruit pie, and ordered it at a restaurant, would your craving for Fruit Pie be satisfied by a slice of Tomato Pie?

And finally, is a tomato part of an herbaceous plant which humans eat as food? Yes.

So, based on the definition of fruit,
    Yes it has seeds, so it fits that criteria for calling it "fruit".
    Yes it is fleshy, so it fits that criteria for calling it "fruit".
    No, it is not what one would normally call sweet, so it does not fit that criteria for "fruit".
    Yes, it is part of an herbaceous plant humans eat as food, so it fits the criteria for calling it a "vegetable".

So back to the original question.
    Is a tomato objectively and factually a fruit or is it objectively and factually a vegetable?

It fits all criteria for what we call a "vegetable".
    It does not fit all criteria for what we call a "fruit".

If we mean the botanical "fruit", then we would include tomatoes as an example.
    If we mean culinary "fruit", then we would NOT include tomatoes as an example. (though we might still define it as a "non-sweet fruit")
    And if we mean culinary "vegetable", then we would include tomatoes as an example.

Oh wait, but in 1883, the United Supreme Court unanimously decided that a tomato is a "vegetable", even though it is a botanical "fruit".

Notice that we had to make all sorts of decisions just to get this far.
    We had to decide what criteria counted as "fruit".
    We had to decide what criteria counted as "vegetable".
    We had to decide what attributes of the tomato to pay attention to,
    And we had to decide which attributes of a tomato to ignore for the purposes of this example.
    We had to decide if the attributes fit or didn't fit the criteria we'd decided on.
    And we have to decide if meeting two out of three criteria counts enough to label something as "fruit".
    We also have to decide if we agree with the US Supreme Courts decision about what to call a tomato.

None of these decisions required us to evaluate like/dislike.
    Like/dislike is only one type of "decision".

Combine all that information, all those decisions, all those criterias, all those findings, and we draw a conclusion of some kind. Namely whether or not to call a tomato a "fruit" or a "vegetable".

iow...we had to make all sorts of judgments, about a variety of things, just to decide whether we'll use the term "fruit" or "vegetable" when talking of "tomatoes".

(note, when I use the words "judging"/"judgments", I am defining those words as "the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions".)
    Last edited by anndelise; 03-12-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg what is wrong with you people

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Well, just that you said that what I describe is something that you don't "enjoy" is an indication of Si valuing
    So you are quite plainly saying that if anyone makes a judgement on whether or not they agree with something because of its actual content they have to be using that function? You are strong behavioralist and this is not going to pan out very well simply because this theory should never have become about a personalities trait because A does not always equal B. Nor does it matter that A=B. It only matters what A could equal. That being said, I could also not like/enjoy your definition because it isn't logically sound, or correct for that matter.

Why can't an Ni type doubt? Is this the question you are asking?
    Your definition of Ni did not allow itself to consider that it could be wrong and I strongly doubt that being anything but insanity.

Both ego (aka base) and creative types and all of Gamma quadrant is influenced by Ni; this is one of the reasons why everyone in that quadra is complimentary in their values and beliefs.
    They still serve two completely different purposes. Ni is being served, or Te is being served. If it's the second we have a different dynamic to the actual function itself, it becomes diluted. I was saying that the Ni you were speaking about was pure and perhaps that is perhaps more likely to believe there vision is right, but as an LIE Ni's strong belief still has to pass the exam Te puts out for it and if it doesn't then logically it should be discarded.

Ni base type, the dogmatic idea supersedes Te an extraverted function which gathers and judges facts and information; a good example is my mother, a INTp NiTe; even though she is quite capable of reading and gathering pertinent health related information on her Arthritis, she nevertheless prefers to stick to her dogmatic idea(s) about her health saying such things as "we all die," "I believe in natural medicines," "people in the olden days didn't have medicines; I'm not going to take mine." Same holds true of TeNi when it comes to dogmatic ideas that influence their health; where Ni is a creative function it is used to create a Te outlook; an ENTj is, in mirror to INTp more out-verted in their tendencies to gather and read about facts, however, when it comes to the same idea about the divinity over their own body, the ENTj, despite their better judgement and awareness of external conditions and circumstances (that modern medicine is quite capable or advanced enough to treat and sometimes prevent certain occurrences) will tend to rush to nature stores to stock pile on such herbals as probiotics; an LSE, in such a case, is likely to read about things that have worked, take for example cholesterol and heart issues, they are likely to get things that common current masses have been taking and proven to work such as Niacin and Bayer.
    At any rate this description/example describes me more as LIE as I vehemently refuse to take drugs knowing that I don't need them.

Defining is not the same thing as an evaluation. Determining the nature of an object or person based on judgment is more of EVALUATION; while determining the same based on objective fact is what would be called DEFINITION. A dictionary "definition" is not what the person who compiled the dictionary BELIEVES that a word means; it's what it MEANS.
    So this is what the last two pages have been about. I think the definitions you are using are short-sighted and underdeveloped. You seem to be in love with 'what is' anyway. I think you don't realize how much you are denying the truth.

Anyway, if you want to be ENTj, then you can be.
    I appreciate you allowing me.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRTR View Post
    At any rate this description/example describes me more as LIE as I vehemently refuse to take drugs knowing that I don't need them.
    It's true. I offered him a Claritin for allergies and he was totally unreasonable about it.

Creepy-Snaps

Introspection is not reserved for the introvert, yes an introversion means abstraction, but if action is prioritized before introspection does that not mean an extroverted function is also preferred before?
    I like how the new guy is teaching Maritsa socionics.

Mr. RTR, I think I already told Galatea, but don't waste your team arguing with Maritsa. Save yourself the headache, and just take what she says with a strong grain of salt. This will save you hours, months, perhaps years of your life.

Maritsa, ILU.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I like how the new guy is teaching Maritsa socionics.

Mr. RTR, I think I already told Galatea, but don't waste your team arguing with Maritsa. Save yourself the headache, and just take what she says with a strong grain of salt. This will save you hours, months, perhaps years of your life.

Maritsa, ILU.
    Thank you for the advice. I believe she can be SAVED! Or is that Ni? This thread certainly does pass the time .

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is not Absurd really Maritsa's boyfriend, that Matt Lohr guy? They seem to be a couple... also, why does Marista some times post answers using Absurd's account, that would be easy if she was grabbing Matt Lohr's phone out of his hands, and not logging him out. How quaint. A BF/GF posting team.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Is not Absurd really Maritsa's boyfriend, that Matt Lohr guy? They seem to be a couple... also, why does Marista some times post answers using Absurd's account, that would be easy if she was grabbing Matt Lohr's phone out of his hands, and not logging him out. How quaint. A BF/GF posting team.
    What's wrong with a BF/GF posting team?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MrRTR you speak like a LII. Don't ask me how, you seem familiar, in a way.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    MrRTR you speak like a LII. Don't ask me how, you seem familiar, in a way.
    I relate more to Ni-creative, and I usually can't force myself to do anything that isn't applicable to my life. I do, however, see where you are coming from, but I don't feel healthy in that state of mind.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What would you do if you got into a relationship with someone you weren't happy with? Or, better yet, if you married them?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you do if you got into a relationship with someone you weren't happy with?
    The only instance this happened I broke up with her a day after I realized I was no longer interested in her.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How about if you were married to someone?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about if you were married to someone?
    I feel like by that time I should know if I will be happy with them or not, but on the off chance that we just realized I feel like it would be better if I confronted her about it as quickly as I could gather the information and salvage it, if possible, as quickly as possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I feel like by that time I should know if I will be happy with them or not, but on the off chance that we just realized I feel like it would be better if I confronted her about it as quickly as I could gather the information and salvage it, if possible, as quickly as possible.
    There are a few things you didn't mention in your statement above that would indicate action phrases; your thinking is not sequential (Forming or following in a logical order or sequence), an LSE or a Te would say "that's the way you have to approach things; it makes sense"
    The order of things that an LSE would use to approach that subject is sequential: First, they would try to talk to the person, to see what would make things work for her; if that didn't work, to see if she wanted to do about it; when it came down to the it they would be willing to get a divorce if things weren't working out; and things would be different if they had children.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I would say you're not a Te base type.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a few things you didn't mention in your statement above that would indicate action phrases; your thinking is not sequential (Forming or following in a logical order or sequence), an LSE or a Te would say "that's the way you have to approach things; it makes sense"
    The order of things that an LSE would use to approach that subject is sequential: First, they would try to talk to the person, to see what would make things work for her; if that didn't work, to see if she wanted to do about it; when it came down to the it they would be willing to get a divorce if things weren't working out; and things would be different if they had children.
    Why should I have to state that it makes sense? I feel like that's implied within the action. I feel like you would only say that phrase is if you don't believe the choice you're making is correct. And I see it as a process. I realize I'm not happy, then gather information and then confront her with that information to salvage it. If that doesn't work then end it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I realize I'm not happy, then gather information and then confront her with that information to salvage it. If that doesn't work then end it.
    What you're describing here is more of a quick solution; a result rather than a process. LSE are also non confrontational.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you're describing here is more of a quick solution; a result rather than a process. LSE are also non confrontational.
    A process is: "a systematic series of actions directed to some end."

How does my post differ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

A process is: "a systematic series of actions directed to some end."

How does my post differ?
    Your focus, as it comes off to me is more of a resolution to something rather than the steps in between.
    I'm talking about this kind of Process/Result as in here:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ess_and_result

I'm going to say I see how you are LIE because that's a result type.

The process type is more inclined to extend the steps in between finding out that it's not working and ending it because, especially with LSE, they want to maintain the integrity of their already established relationship.

Or, that could just be YOUR PROCESS in which case it would be a short process.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Here's the algorithmic, sequential thinking, see if you can follow the linear thinking process:

If it was a situation where I was the only one unhappy in the relationship, I would:
    (First) Talk to her
    (Then) and say what we could do to make this work
    (Then) see if there is anything we could try to make things work, suggest things, maybe taking some time off would work. (If she wanted to do that, then we would have to think of things along those lines)
    (Then) if that didn't work, I would see what else we could do to make it work
    (Then) if it come down to it, get a divorce, if we couldn't work things out
    -

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your focus, as it comes off to me is more of a resolution to something rather than the steps in between.
    I'm talking about this kind of Process/Result as in here:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ess_and_result

I'm going to say I see how you are LIE because that's a result type.
    Didn't you actually confirm his LSE typing before?? Jesus Maritsa you're a mess!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Didn't you actually confirm his LSE typing before?? Jesus Maritsa you're a mess!
    Yeah... Not sure what I think on that one. I feel driven towards LIE nonetheless.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... Not sure what I think on that one. I feel driven towards LIE nonetheless.
    Wait until she invoices you for this incredible analysis.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't see my previous post to this so I'm going to answer differently this time. Why does Saberstorm post his golden thoughts on here, golden thoughts I never couldn't read. In other words go back to typing badgers, ants, chairs and dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Galatea View Post
    What's wrong with a BF/GF posting team?
    Nothing is wrong with that unless they're completely thick, hope you get my drift.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTX, I'm not sure which, it's kinda of getting lost in a lot of noise.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I find interesting in this thread is the discussion about whether a dictionary definition is what something is or what someone thinks it is. People who write dictionaries work together and argue among themselves as to how specifically to define words. Some are more controversial than others. But it isn't as simple as "this means this" in most cases.

To the OP: my opinion generally when coming here and trying to figure out your type is to wait a while before making a decision. Chat a bit in the chat box, post in "anything goes", and relax about it until people get to know you, and THEN post in "what's my type." Also, don't pay attention to Maritsa.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

picture
    Would you be able to post other picture of yourself?
    -

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd is ESI.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Nothing is wrong with that unless they're completely thick, hope you get my drift.
    I don't. Try a little less passive-aggression next time round.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Absurd is ESI.
    Saberstorm is black as coal.

I don't. Try a little less passive-aggression next time round.
    I've been waiting for this. No passive aggression here. You're not long enough on here to see with your own eyes. Thing is, this passive aggressive stuff is quite subjective just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're accusing me of something that some other person finds fine in a completely different person, but doesn't in me, and hey, it isn't called passive aggression anymore which is damn hilarious.

So when you actually want to guilt trip someone start looking around before you take a leap of faith.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saberstorm is black as coal.

I've been waiting for this. No passive aggression here. You're not long enough on here to see with your own eyes. Thing is, this passive aggressive stuff is quite subjective just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're accusing me of something that some other person finds fine in a completely different person, but doesn't in me, and hey, it isn't called passive aggression anymore which is damn hilarious.

So when you actually want to guilt trip someone start looking around before you take a leap of faith.
    I wasn't trying to guilt trip you. People can feel whatever the hell they want to feel. I saw you do something I disliked and said so. I don't see why I need to consult anyone else on that.

Anyway, this is totally unhelpful, so yeah, bye.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wasn't trying to guilt trip you. People can feel whatever the hell they want to feel. I saw you do something I disliked and said so. I don't see why I need to consult anyone else on that.

Anyway, this is totally unhelpful, so yeah, bye.
    Of course they can, I do have feelings as well, and yes I may say something that causes an ethical dilemma here and there and didn't mean to cause any trouble.

As for helpful, you self-type ESI, your boyfriend self-types LIE. How is that for helpful?

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for helpful, you self-type ESI, your boyfriend self-types LIE. How is that for helpful?
    Hm, I'm struggling to understand your point here. I mean I understand what you're implying, but I don't think this is the best example of unhelpful as obviously it seems suspicious and would then inspire action towards accurate typing.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hm, I'm struggling to understand your point here. I mean I understand what you're implying, but I don't think this is the best example of unhelpful as obviously it seems suspicious and would then inspire action towards accurate typing.
    What's so suspicious about that, I don't fucking know you. I just said she self-types ESI and you're LIE. How is your shitting bricks about accuracy even applicable here. Wha, you're going to pick some member who slaps you with a type and say "oy vey, this member's typing is very accurate not like the previous weirdo who wasn't accurate".

Gammas are nuts.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's so suspicious about that, I don't fucking know you. I just said she self-types ESI and you're LIE. How is your shitting bricks about accuracy even applicable here. Wha, you're going to pick some member who slaps you with a type and say "oy vey, this member's typing is very accurate not like the previous weirdo who wasn't accurate".

Gammas are nuts.
    So, I'm thinking there was a misunderstanding. Because I didn't call what you said suspicious I was calling us being the types we were as suspicious. I think you may be overreacting just a tad. And probably if that person's typing wasn't accurate. I can't say if he's a weirdo or not though.

That would make the accuracy comment make more sense to you. Because if the types we are seem suspicious then perhaps it will lead to the accurate typing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you may be overreacting just a tad.
    You can tell the difference between him overreacting and being silly?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    You can tell the difference between him overreacting and being silly?
    If he is being silly then I can't...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to assume that he's always being silly. His last few posts in this thread are among the most serious-looking things he's ever posted, though, so I'm not quite sure.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, I'm thinking there was a misunderstanding. Because I didn't call what you said suspicious I was calling us being the types we were as suspicious.
    And in English?

I'm sober right now and just can't figure out what you have said.

Anyhow what suspicious types are we both seeing you affiliate with me?

I think you may be overreacting just a tad. And probably if that person's typing wasn't accurate. I can't say if he's a weirdo or not though.
    I'm not overreacting nor being silly. I really don't know you. Not a joke, cross my heart.

That would make the accuracy comment make more sense to you. Because if the types we are seem suspicious then perhaps it will lead to the accurate typing.
    We can continue this in German or Dutch. Nah, kidding.

No, I'm not kidding. I'm pulling you leg.

Lemme get this so straight that even BulletsandDoves is going to have to agree. You come in, yes you, no one else but you, say you consider this and that type for yourself. You convince your girlfriend she is ESI which means duality reigns supreme. I deduce you're LIE.

Now you're talking about us both, I'm not your girlfriend, I'm straight like a plank, in other words, I want to know what's on your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I tend to assume that he's always being silly. His last few posts in this thread are among the most serious-looking things he's ever posted, though, so I'm not quite sure.
    Oh, I see you came to an understanding with this Brilliant guy. Must be your quadra mate.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast