Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why haven't you considered ILE?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Why haven't you considered ILE?
    You are not listening to me, you haven't read what I have posted, and until that changes I cannot continue this conversation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I read it.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read it.
    If you have read this thread you would know that in the third post I referenced myself feeling like an ILE or ILI at times, thus meaning I've probably considered it. Obviously you are still not really listening to me, or taking me seriously.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrRTR View Post
    This is what I was using to decide my subtype: http://personalitycafe.com/entj-arti...cionics-3.html
    Ok

You might be interested in these descriptions: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Meged-Ovcharov
    The untranslated, elaborate versions of the same is located here: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...10-14-21-07-24

Others have been able to discern to a rather positive degree my type. What else should I put, I will gladly answer more questions . Though this seems to be kind of hypocritical, perhaps I just need more specific question to answer. I did post the link to what I believe is a good description of ENTj that I agree with, another that I think describes me to a T is this description of the Jungian (though descriptions do not carry over completely) version: http://www.bestfittype.com/entj.html
    I'd agree those descriptions overlap with Socionics types mostly. They usually do, but if not then there are a ton of type descriptions in Socionics to go on.

I'm not sure what kind of questions would be beneficial to ask to help determine type. I just think not enough information was given for a really solid conclusion.

You can try:
    What is your attitude towards and philosophy on life?
    And if you could expand on your lifestyle some more, describe what kind of events and actions are typical.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's better to leave subtypes alone, at least during the initial phase of your socionics journey. The descriptions are generally conflicting. From my POV and experience, intuitive subtypes should appear as more energetic and frantic than logical subtypes. They might be slightly more socially detached.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think you come across as a ego MrRTR from what you've said, but I think LSE is just likely as LIE, but I'm not really sure since you haven't given that much information. Do you care to share anything else about yourself in greater detail?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am on my phone so this reply will be short, but the link you've provided has helped me decide that I am most likely LIE. Last night I was trying to decipher whether my PoLR function was Si, or Ni and decided that Si as occupying that spot made sense as I tend to disregard my internal stasis for a long term goal, wishing at points I could just deny it completely. The LIE-Ni description fit me the best. Thank you again and if I get to a computer I will answer more of the questions you have provided.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Ok

You might be interested in these descriptions: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Meged-Ovcharov
    The untranslated, elaborate versions of the same is located here: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...10-14-21-07-24

I'd agree those descriptions overlap with Socionics types mostly. They usually do, but if not then there are a ton of type descriptions in Socionics to go on.

I'm not sure what kind of questions would be beneficial to ask to help determine type. I just think not enough information was given for a really solid conclusion.

You can try:
    What is your attitude towards and philosophy on life?
    And if you could expand on your lifestyle some more, describe what kind of events and actions are typical.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

That seems a little awkward now, doesn't it......? Sorreeee.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

That seems a little awkward now, doesn't it......? Sorreeee.
    You shouldn't change just because I did, i.e. it's okay not to be duals, I still <3 you!

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Thirdly, I'd say that I would promote an atmosphere of debate where people can speak, be criticized and learn in a way that does not destroy their pride. Therefore my overall behavior is accepting of an idea, but critical in its analyzation.

Finally. People are full of information and ideas and I can extract from them this information, but they get in the way......
    LIE sounds right.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that one of my primary fears is wasting time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How do you mean?
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Time goes away, it never comes back. That's a scary thought. So stop thinking about it.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you mean?
    Putting forth effort that will end up being ignored, or overlooked, or denied is quite angering because of the waste of time that will indicate. Whether it be relationships, or effort in a hobby, or job.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Time goes away, it never comes back. That's a scary thought. So stop thinking about it.
    This is true, but I cannot avoid it. The thought of being late, or running out of time is very scary.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is true, but I cannot avoid it. The thought of being late, or running out of time is very scary.
    Being short on time is the best.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Putting forth effort that will end up being ignored, or overlooked, or denied is quite angering because of the waste of time that will indicate. Whether it be relationships, or effort in a hobby, or job.
    umm....Time is not an infinite resource if you waste time, you don't get it back and
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hypothetical scenario:

1. Are you big on details of something you're working on in the immediate moment?

2. When you need to present something to someone, what is the quality that you strive for?

3. LSE is a doer, LIE is a thinker; LSE can be a "what-if" type person but they are decisive and they will do what they want to.
    -

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I could see it being immature, but she is asking why, which I believe suggests a kind of doubt. I could have misinterpreted that, but if she has doubt then there is a reason why there is doubt and thus means that she believes she has a kind of evidence to validate the doubt and I was asking why she thought I shouldn't be an ENTj to see if the evidence was strong enough for me to not be one.

I have posted the link to the ENTj, and have read the description of the logical sub-type and find it too chaotic. Why you are curious is the very same situation.
    she's full of shit - and if you can't see that then you're estj.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

like:

or uhh i can't find of the kind.. of time apprehension kind of thing. do you like you feel you have to do everything now or do you worry about things coming up in the future?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's not LSE. He's too much of a thinker in the Ni way; I think his Te pushes him to be concerned about time and productivity, but it's not Ni PoLR.

This thread and one other is a good example of his "contemplative" as opposed to decisive inclination.
    -

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:c

I'll make time for you. <3

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've been most patient with me as I've typed you. Thanks. I confirm LIE.
    There you go MrSomething. You can join the gamma club now and not get invested.

Don't forget to confim his type in your thread, Maritsa.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    or uhh i can't find of the kind.. of time apprehension kind of thing. do you like you feel you have to do everything now or do you worry about things coming up in the future?
    I'd say it's definitely the first. The future doesn't necessarily scare me.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have been contemplating for a little while and I think I may be considering SLE. I have come to realize that I am more action oriented than I first believed.

As well I have contemplated being an LSE as I sometimes do feel like the role of Caregiver is one that I could fulfill.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sucks you can't whisper.
    anyways, I agree with ENTx so far.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So I have been contemplating for a little while and I think I may be considering SLE. I have come to realize that I am more action oriented than I first believed.

As well I have contemplated being an LSE as I sometimes do feel like the role of Caregiver is one that I could fulfill.
    Well, both SLE and LIE value Se so they both have that Se level of energy output. LSE like facts and value Si, but they are not as energetic as SLE and LIE are; which one of these do you agree/relate with:

LSE is the Administrator http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-4j.html
    Administration requires delegating and details.

LIE are called Enterpriser because they are good at seeing need for innovation and filling it with product or service.
    http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-3j.html

SLE are called commander because they don't like anyone challenging; they can get people to follow what he says.
    http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-2p.html
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, both SLE and LIE value Se so they both have that Se level of energy output. LSE like facts and value Si, but they are not as energetic as SLE and LIE are; which one of these do you agree/relate with:

LSE is the Administrator http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-4j.html
    Administration requires delegating and details.

LIE are called Enterpriser because they are good at seeing need for innovation and filling it with product or service.
    http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-3j.html

SLE are called commander because they don't like anyone challenging; they can get people to follow what he says.
    http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual-2p.html
    I related to LSE and LIE the most. A little more LSE maybe. I don't know how much of a risk taker I truly am. However, I was reading the dual relations between the LIE and the ESI and I relate to the cautiousness of the ESI.

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Post pics and/or video of yourself.
    Good idea. I'll try to find some time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, LSE don't like proceeding into a situation without a plan, like going to a grocery store without a list; they need to know what to expect in a situation, that is how they can be cautious.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh god, you're LSE; albeit undualized. I'll tell you something, we have a tendency, as human beings, to change or adapt to people and situations around us, when you've hung around non-dual types for long, you kind of lose touch with how to read your dual. If you can get what I'm saying. Can't you see that you VI'd like the LSE men in that link I posted?

^ would be Ni PoLR too. I didn't want to say it before, but it is.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2012 at 03:29 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's more of making the plans and then determining after a certain amount of creation to select the appropriate one to act upon. The quicker between the creation and action taken the better . Not all plans are created equal.
    Judging which external action to take,
    Determining which one is most appropriate poLR, something I'm good at.

You can reread the LSE/EII dual description for that last part.

I know. I am going to try one last time to explain what I am saying, in an attempt to believe that I have been misspeaking. I am not denying the fact that introversion removes the object from its external space and collects what it believes to be most important. I am saying that introspection does not inherently mean introvert, it means introverted function. I prefer action in the outside world meaning even though I enjoy introspecting I do not do so in my surrounding environment until I have acquired enough static information. This meaning I have in the very least Xe-Xi as an order.
    When you're not dualized and are unfamiliar with how EII think, we think in possibilities of consideration, you may get confused and think we're not listening to you when we're actually trying to offer up other perspectives and see if those perspectives may lend interesting and NEW information. You may go back and reread why you got so short tempered, and frustrated with me, here.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This explains my weird "attraction" to you or this thread.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni (Ne)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So. Everyone agrees on the SLE?

In reading I have agreed with the creative subtype of both LIE and TSE descriptions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Are you secure or insecure; a neurotic or a confident guy?
    -

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast