Thread: How well do you relate to these erotic attitude descriptions?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I relate to mine rather well. The challenger/prize hits oddly close to home, especially since it says this is about unconscious attitudes, and I think they define my pattern of behavior towards women rather well.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ISTp one seems about right for me. I do take stuff like that pretty seriously and people have told me that I tend to "lecture" people, even thought not very often.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Aggressor/Employer's spot on for me, though I'm probably a hair more Victim-y than the central point of that grouping; hell, anything on the Se/Ni continuum will make sense to me when sent my way and I'll know what's up
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fits me well . That's why I always thought I could be Alpha SF type cause I identified with caregiving style.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Gamma ero-styles ring true with my requirements and experiences.

Beta has definite sex appeal but the dramatics become draining.

Delta reads like a co-dependent trap/BDSM dungeon. Too much pathos.

Alpha sounds like diaper play and nanny fetishes, i.e. fucking creepy and gross.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha sounds like a weird, boisterous daddy-child fetish roleplay
    Beta sounds like an abusive rapefest
    Gamma is just creepy
    Delta fits otherwise perfectly, but I don't quite relate to the teaching stuff. Sounds weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

one thing that seemed off about eii was the description here was completely foreign to me and I always related to the aggressor/ employer one the most. it could be watered down a tad for me though. its more about getting to pet a soft belly and not like some "rah submit!" thing. I'm attracted to people who are hard nuts to crack and the process of getting them to soften towards me is really gratifying. like when they let me influence them I feel like I've accomplished something. it actually means something and its genuine if its not easy to do. and in the employee description it talks about someone worthy who can withstand their quirks and thats something I take pride in proving. so there's a reciprocity.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't relate to any of them.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    one thing that seemed off about eii was the description here was completely foreign to me and I always related to the aggressor/ employer one the most. it could be watered down a tad for me though. its more about getting to pet a soft belly and not like some "rah submit!" thing. I'm attracted to people who are hard nuts to crack and the process of getting them to soften towards me is really gratifying. like when they let me influence them I feel like I've accomplished something. it actually means something and its genuine if its not easy to do. and in the employee description it talks about someone worthy who can withstand their quirks and thats something I take pride in proving. so there's a reciprocity.
    That accords with ESI push-pull dynamics described here:

Quote Originally Posted by http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gulenko_Cognitive_Styles(wiki)#Hol ographical-Panoramic_Cognition
    ESI first draws near to a person, then moves away, seeming to probe the individual from all sides, cutting off those who could let them down.

Creepy-female

Aggressors/Employers: ESFp, ISFj

These types, like the conquerors, express their sexuality openly. In daily life they may tend to be rather submissive and as a result may tend to carry over these tendencies into their romantic life. They are won over by indirect acts of submission, and are thrilled when their love interest (in the case of the "psuedo-aggressor" type) acts unlike himself. In a partner, they are looking for their equal - someone whose solid facade they can break down piece by piece.
    I don't really understand what this means. Is this when they stop acting like Scrooge?

I want to understand how this applies but I am not sure. I tend to be kind of shy in real life but generally have set opinions about things. I generally act somewhat emotionally accommodating towards people, which doesn't necessarily reflect my inner state. In a close relationship I love being able to bitch and moan and criticize and confront.

I had this manager at work who was like a female Scrooge. She acted sort of mean but deep down she was a total sweetheart. She had this scratchy smoking voice and she made new people cry. She made me cry, but I took her seriously and worked harder and was always conscientious about her criticisms. Eventually she grew to see me as a good person, and she kind of stopped criticizing and would blame other people instead when something went wrong.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES. I feel the same way.