Thread: How do you know you're in a dual relationship?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That doesn't have to do with duality; it's something else, like having a mature person in your life, something else.

Duality, duality. I provide emotional support to a man who is so pessimistic and gets down on himself easily by reassuring that whatever he's frantic or neurotic about is going to be ok, this calms him down and establishes sense of acceptance of him. He helps me by organizing things and by confining the observable things in life to concepts and logic; he'll tell me why something is that way, etc. This helps me understand things that lurk in my subconscious and those things I have a hard time bringing out from under my thoughts. He gets me to stop thinking about those thoughts that trouble me and cause emotional feelings and obsessions and in that regard he calms my internal emotions; we become a lot alike one another in that I start saying and doing what he would normally say or do and he starts being like me too; one example is that he said to me that he's a lot nicer to people and a lot more likely to see it from their perspective now that he's had me give him other perspectives to look at rather than just jumping to judge people and hold them up to his perfect standards.

How can you tell if it's duality?

If what you say is perfectly understood by the other person and what they say is understood by you.
    If what you do is the right thing that needed to be done in that situation.
    If conflicts are easily subdued and disappear over time as you become in sink and you guys just know what the other will do and say at particular times; kinda like telepathy with each other.
    awwww..you two going to get married?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this was about when you first met someone for some reason. Hmm with my husband, we don't argue or have man issues come up, and if they do they're resolved very quickly (like within a minute or so) without causing any hard feelings.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    we don't argue or have man issues come up, and if they do they're resolved very quickly (like within a minute or so) without causing any hard feelings.
    Experienced something like this before.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    I thought this was about when you first met someone for some reason. Hmm with my husband, we don't argue or have man issues come up, and if they do they're resolved very quickly (like within a minute or so) without causing any hard feelings.
    What are man issues?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    What are man issues?
    Prostate cancer.