Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you know you're in a dual relationship?

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post
    Proceed to conject please.
    When you babble nonsensically at the other person, they somehow know what you're talking about.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my case, she was behaving like I was expecting. I'm talking about the beginning of romantic relationships. I remember in my previous ones, I was like often disappointed or discontent of their reactions or initiatives, but now it was quite different. I'm very inquisitive - let alone thinking and talking about "her" 24/7 - in the beginning of a relationship and if there is the slightest thing I don't understand I become nervous, about my SEI everything was natural, I had no concern.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    aushra simply built a theory to explain what already is observable in life. aushra most definitely did not invent duality or the like. she explained things she, supposedly observed. i mean, what you say here is like saying we wouldn't knwo about gravity had there not been a theory of it. we knew about it, but not in theory.
    No, we did not know about gravity before Newton had an apple fall on his head. Similarly, it took an Aushra to realize duality existed.
    Last edited by Ave; 02-01-2012 at 12:42 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Every dual relationship has slightly different emotional dynamics, so you may want to read up about your dual pair and how duals in that pair "behave" as a general rule.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HiitlerYouthRecrutment View Post
    yeah but areny a;; those descripestion bogus anyways? i mena, ive read them bfore, and theyre nice stoereies and all, but how do i really apply them.. i mean, they come from russia for one thing, where the culture is completely different to begin with, which would change the dynamics of the relaitonship at least a little bit.. hard to measure teh extent. how about you just tell me about all the different tpyes of relationsjips? only if it 's fun though.. is it bad to ask of people favors? we like to give but do we to strangers/? hamana mahanamahanman
    Have you tried these? They are pretty accurate.

http://socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/dual.html
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HiitlerYouthRecrutment View Post
    How do you know dawg???
    lol; because I read them.
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12