Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Identifying an INFj

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I plus one'd this thread on Google+ so the whole world can see how stupid maritsa is. Now hopefully nobody will breed with her.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize to all you nice EIIs. Maritsa is not serious, she just likes to troll on EII matters.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I plus one'd this thread on Google+ so the whole world can see how stupid maritsa is. Now hopefully nobody will breed with her.
    You can't stop me.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I apologize to all you nice EIIs. Maritsa is not serious, she just likes to troll on EII matters.
    I suspect she is serious, but there's no reason for you to apologize regardless. She doesn't seem to be taken very seriously anyway.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    She might have some favorable genetic traits though .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Time to examine this thread. What am I doing starting from the beginning.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Sure, but Ses indulge in food for all the wrong reasons. They don't really care about flavor and texture; they just eat.
    O.O

To me Se is all about the flavor, the feel, the texture, the smell, the appearance. If Se gobbles down food, but its because Se is in ecstasy, enjoying the food too much, needing constant input.

ESTj from what i've seen on the other hand with their Si are more likely to "appreciate" the moment and how the food makes them feel, instead of actually participating and enjoying the food for what it is.
    Last edited by Leader; 01-26-2012 at 03:30 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    She might have some favorable genetic traits though .
    Two of them, to be exact.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    You can't stop me.
    By God I'll do what I can.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    O.O

To me Se is all about the flavor, the feel, the texture, the smell, the appearance. If Se gobbles down food, but its because Se is in ecstasy, enjoying the food too much, needing constant input.

ESTj from what i've seen on the other hand with their Si are more likely to "appreciate" the moment and how the food makes them feel, instead of actually participating and enjoying the food for what it is.
    What on Earth? You're not making any sense.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    What on Earth? You're not making any sense.
    It was very simple, but okay.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with all the disgusting avatars and signatures lately? Seriously.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Doesn't anyone want to talk about what happened in this thread from it's very beginning? Imagine, me, a newbie, who just came on and started this very first thread in this manner, what could you say about the person? Doesn't anyone want to examine something deeper than Kim Kardashian's rear end?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Doesn't anyone want to talk about what happened in this thread from it's very beginning? Imagine, me, a newbie, who just came on and started this very first thread in this manner, what could you say about the person? Doesn't anyone want to examine something deeper than Kim Kardashian's rear end?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post841189

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would imagine someone does, or nobody would click on this thread O:
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have replied the same way, except I would have included that physiognomy techniques should not be used above information elements when trying to accurately type someone

Your thread likely wouldn't have turned people off from contributing to it had you created a hypothesis for your theory, rather than stated your observations as matter of fact, i.e "Most of us are really skinny"; instead, you could have stated something more inclusive like, "Do EII's tend to be really skinny? I've noticed that a lot of people I type as such tend to be...", which would have left room for some actual dialogue

And if you're going to make deductive or absolutest statements, it would be in your favor to supply evidence, including various citations and other well supported, evidence based, and reliable sources to back-up your assertions
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I would have replied the same way, except I would have included that physiognomy techniques should not be used above information elements when trying to accurately type someone

Your thread likely wouldn't have turned people off from contributing to it had you created a hypothesis for your theory, rather than stated your observations as matter of fact, i.e "Most of us are really skinny"; instead, you could have stated something more inclusive like, "Do EII's tend to be really skinny? I've noticed that a lot of people I type as such tend to be...", which would have left room for some actual dialogue

And if you're going to make deductive or absolutest statements, it would be in your favor to supply evidence, including various citations and other well supported, evidence based, and reliable sources to back-up your assertions
    Marie, read what I am asking for before you reply some nonsense. I don't need supportive evidence, that is something that is required by empirical types, AKA Sensory types; This is purely an intellectual thread. Better yet, don't reply to my threads, please because you lack the ability to make abstractions and analysis of things from intellectual, conceptual and rationalistic perspective.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I type non of you in this thread any Ti or rational type. None.

Here we go:

A young forum member, by the name of Maritsa33, comes along and opens this thread. She IDENTIFIES with an EII type. She states this IDENTITY in a series of representative pictures which she IDENTIFIES herself with and interlinks her identity with (hence tying some relationship between herself and commonly features or expressive faces of other individual with who she identifies as her identical). Maritsa33 is trying to say what?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one knows what you're asking for, Maritsa. Your daul isn't even a Ti type so I don't know why you're obsessed with Ti types. And what's with this stupid shit anyway? You keep asking nonsensical questions and pretend as if you're teaching something when you don't know shit of what you're talking about. Analyse this, analyse that. Fuck off.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa33 is trying to say what?
    She doesn't feel safe in this world without Socionics?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie, read what I am asking for before you reply some nonsense. I don't need supportive evidence, that is something that is required by empirical types, AKA Sensory types; This is purely an intellectual thread. Better yet, don't reply to my threads, please because you lack the ability to make abstractions and analysis of things from intellectual, conceptual and rationalistic perspective.
    This has nothing to do with Socionics,
    Anyone who makes a factual assertion needs evidence to support it, or else by default they're either lying or in the realm of logical fallacies

Could you imagine a judge giving a verdict without any evidence provided from the plaintiff or defendants and writing it off as, "oh, but I'm a sensory type, so it's perfectly acceptable in my case"?

And no, there is nothing rational about the basis of your thread, it actually is devoid of any rational thought and is reminiscent of aura readings and other superstitious, evidence lacking, nonsense

Lastly, I will read what I want and comment where I want, as can anyone else. This is not your site, meaning you have no right to dictate the autonomy of the users here, nor are you in any position to intimidate people into accepting your pseudoscience

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    No one knows what you're asking for, Maritsa. Your daul isn't even a Ti type
    I'd beg to differ
    Last edited by Marie84; 01-27-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    EII INFj

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    Concerned about your health:
    Armpit hair

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This has nothing to do with Socionics,
    Anyone who makes a factual assertion needs evidence to support it, or else by default they're either lying or in the realm of logical fallacies
    No. Only those who view reality through concrete terms instead of through analysis and ideas need this; that is exactly the opposite of myself.

Could you imagine a judge giving a verdict without any evidence provided from the plaintiff or defendants and writing it off as, "oh, but I'm a sensory type, so it's perfectly acceptable in my case"?
    Yes. An introverted, egocentric, judger, who values her own subjective importance, experience and judgements to be of greater value than the corresponding evidence is likely to overlook the evidence or the concrete data. And again not what I'm asking for here. You're evaluating something completely different and wasting my time.

And no, there is nothing rational about the basis of your thread, it actually is devoid of any rational thought and is reminiscent of aura readings and other superstitious, evidence lacking, nonsense
    The rationality in my thread is in how rational types find concepts and build ideas from non-concrete things like you suggest and at the same time, how EII find relation not as in relationships but in relation to ideas.

Lastly, I will read what I want and comment where I want, as can anyone else. This is not your site, meaning you have no right to dictate the autonomy of the users here, nor are you in any position to intimidate people into accepting your pseudoscience
    And I will ignore you and continue to undermine your importance in any position you decide to take.
    -

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Armpit hair
    no. really LONG pubes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Now, back to the thread.... since obviously no one is into deep thinking in any way concerning it.

How might one suggest that in identity one is capable of building a relation to object experienced?

How does this thread relate to concept? As explained here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    you're obsessed with Ti types

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Only those who view reality through concrete terms instead of through analysis and ideas need this; that is exactly the opposite of myself.
    How was your original post anything comparable to "thought analyses"? You were making literal, factual, statements unsupported by nothing but a few pictures that you subjectively used in an objective manner

Yes. An introverted, egocentric, judger, who values her own subjective importance, experience and judgements to be of greater value than the corresponding evidence is likely to overlook the evidence or the concrete data. And again not what I'm asking for here. You're evaluating something completely different and wasting my time.
    In other words, screw Te?
    You're basically saying that the accuracy of the information you distribute means nothing, that theoretical based conclusions are somehow more dependable?

The rationality in my thread is in how rational types find concepts and build ideas from non-concrete things like you suggest and at the same time, how EII find relation not as in relationships but in relation to ideas.
    That's fine, so long as you're not using rationality in layman's term

And I will ignore you and continue to undermine your importance in any position you decide to take.
    You've told me that multiple times, yet you continue to reply...

nonetheless, I will continue to debunk any nonsense I see from you, or anyone else, here if I choose, regardless if anyone reads it. I simply cannot stand charlatans or any other person who misleads impressionable people who want to learn into a vortex of BS
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm not even reading that LOL
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yo, Marie.

Aren't you a "moderator"? Then moderate yourself and keep on track with the objective that I WANT FOR THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT IS MY THREAD AND I HAVE A SPECIFIC PURPOSE IN DISCUSSION OF THIS TOPIC WHICH YOU YOURSELF ARE NEGLECTING TO FOLLOW.

comprende?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

YEAH, I don't care about "accuracy." I don't know which quackjob attached that to mean Te valuing. LOL

Te is not judging the accuracy of things in as much as making judgments based on their conceptual values and ideas and observing how things work in dynamic motion.
    -

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not even reading that LOL

lol come on Tsaritsa, at least agree to disagree, refusing to read a post is bad debating etiquette.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, back to the thread.... since obviously no one is into deep thinking in any way concerning it.

How might one suggest that in identity one is capable of building a relation to object experienced?

How does this thread relate to concept? As explained here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept
    You cant even form a coherent sentence.

At least learn how to communicate your ideas instead of blaming others for your incompetence.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....Anyways, Maritsa...sorry but im having trouble understanding what it is you're trying to ask. Could you please rephrase your question, go into detail and specify what it is you want.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    ....Anyways, Maritsa...sorry but im having trouble understanding what it is you're trying to ask. Could you please rephrase your question, go into detail and specify what it is you want.
    Don't ask stupid questions.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    What's up with all the disgusting avatars and signatures lately? Seriously.
    Thats pretty subjective.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myself.
    This is what the thread is about.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...did Maritsa suddenly go crazy, or is she always like this? >_>

Anyway, ok, let's get back on topic I guess O:

Before deciding what an EII looks like, three questions must be answered.

1. What is an EII

2. What does it mean to look like something

3. Is there a relationship between being an EII and looking like something

ALRIGHT IM READY, NOW LETS DO THIS

brb while I write answers for these questions
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is surreal.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. An EII is a Socionic type distinguished by a first function and a second function. By the rules of Socionics, this indicates a third function, a fourth function, a fifth function, a sixth function, a seventh function, and a eighth function. EII belongs to the Delta Quadra and the Humanist Club, and its dual is an LSE. The four-letter code for EII is INFj. With respect to temperament, they have have the qualities of being introverted, rational, and static.

2. Human physical appearance refers to the outward phenotype or look of human beings. There are infinite variations in human phenotypes, though society reduces the variability to distinct categories. Physical appearance of humans, in particular those attributed which are regarded as important for physical attractiveness, are believed by anthropologists to significantly affect the development of personality and social relations. Humans are acutely sensitive to their physical appearance, some theorize for reasons of evolution. Some differences in human appearance are genetic, others are the result of age, lifestyle or disease, and many are the result of personal adornment. Some people have traditionally linked some differences in personal appearance such as skeletal shape with ethnicity, such as prognathism or elongated stride. Different cultures place different degrees of emphasis on physical appearance and its importance to social status and other phenomena.

3. Type may be related to physical appearance in two ways:
    Genetic connection to socionic type - Inherited traits may be genetically connected to socionic type if socionic type is, in fact, genetic.
    Lifestyle habits resulting from socionic type - Traits as a result of lifestyle habit may be connected to socionic type being related to things such as diet, posture, concern with appearance and hygiene, and other such things.
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Most of us are really skinny.
    Look for casual and comfortable dress, usually we like our hair up in public or completely down; we look and walk kind of stoopy like this:

[img]http://www.hola.com/cine/2004/10/26/leonardo_dicaprio3/imgs/dicaprio6b.jpg[/img]

Have an enigmatic look like this:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Gisele_Bundchen2.jpg/400px-Gisele_Bundchen2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269094_2085299423796_1584450228_2157150_3236081_n. jpg[/img]
    I have taken the liberty of striking through everything that's bullshit. Attributing physiological characteristics to cognitive patterns is akin to phrenology.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast