View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.00%

5 2.78%

7 3.89%

34 18.89%

27 15.00%

25 13.89%

21 11.67%

15 8.33%

30 16.67%
  • What is the Enneagram?

2 1.11%
  • Who cares about the Enneagram?

5 2.78%

Thread: What is your enneagram type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    I had a teacher who told me Enneagram among other things and I remember him saying that most women are 2, 3 and 4.
    This sounds vaguely bullshitty.

For me, it was basically not clear in the beggining but after some 2 years I began to be able to tell the E type of someone after I had a few enounters with him/her. You can easily see the stinginess of the E5, and their narrow-mindedness; the envy and 'i'm different' attitude of the E4, but you have to do this in real life of course, hard to type someone solely on virtual contact.
    xerx, please do not disturb my thread.
    I wouldn't consider fives narrow-minded, exactly, since they often think about a broad range of things and don't adhere strictly to societal values, but it's possible that we define that term really differently.

I agree that a lot of types' "passions" do emanate from them. Sometimes you can tell by body language or the way their energy pushes from them.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    This sounds vaguely bullshitty.
    Actually it is a fact, but I find that only some 60-70% of women are 2, 3 or 4. The rest are any other type, so he was obviously satirical in his remark, like he was sometimes ironic when talking about women, and that made me laugh but I always had my own opinions.

I wouldn't consider fives narrow-minded, exactly, since they often think about a broad range of things and don't adhere strictly to societal values, but it's possible that we define that term really differently.
    Not exactly narrow minded. Sometimes I don't have the exact word to say something and I say or write something that resembles the idea. I mean they are 'focused on themselves a lot' when I say narrow-minded. And this is not because of language being English here, it happens in my native tongue as well and I'm often misinterpreted.

I agree that a lot of types' "passions" do emanate from them. Sometimes you can tell by body language or the way their energy pushes from them.
    Yes. You can spot an E8 very much that way, by the excess of force and movements, and general excesses in general. Sexual 6s can have this strong energy too, but for shorter periods of time, not like 8s who are all the time like they are hyperactive (another bad word to describe what i want to say lol).

BTW as a flight of ideas here, I think that most 8s and 6s have strong Se, but not necessarily valued. INFj E6, ENFp E6 which are very common would be exceptions of course. But in E8s, if they don't have it on Egoblock, they have it as Hidden Agenda or Dual Seeking which are both strong and valued functions in my interpretation. For example an LIE E8, I've met some. E8 is funny to watch, the craziest type imo.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example an LIE E8, I've met some. E8 is funny to watch, the craziest type imo.
    I don't think I'm very funny to watch or crazy. Crazy is not a superlative I'd use to describe myself.

Also, I'm an 8w7 sx/so. 8-3-6 if you like tritypes better. Although I'm a bit iffy on the 6 as I'm probably more of a 7w8 than a 6w5 but meh.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!