Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
well... many women are E4. I had a teacher who told me Enneagram among other things and I remember him saying that most women are 2, 3 and 4. He typed me as 6 and then had doubts whether 6 or 1, but in any case, I go with 6 because of my high anxiety, doubts, too much worrying.
also, lungs, i saw the enneagram on practice and in fact it interests me more than Socionics. it is not hard to see the Enneagram on practice, as socionics also is not hard, but you need to become somewhat observative of people fitting into this or that pattern in order to type them, which can be annoying or you just not willing to do that because you have to become a kind of scientific researcher doing field experiments with people, also something many people dislike doing. For me, it was basically not clear in the beggining but after some 2 years I began to be able to tell the E type of someone after I had a few enounters with him/her. You can easily see the stinginess of the E5, and their narrow-mindedness; the envy and 'i'm different' attitude of the E4, but you have to do this in real life of course, hard to type someone solely on virtual contact.
xerx, please do not disturb my thread.
According to your TIM you believe in wings dont you have a hard time to decide if someone is 6w5 or 5w6?