View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.00%

5 2.78%

7 3.89%

34 18.89%

27 15.00%

25 13.89%

21 11.67%

15 8.33%

30 16.67%
  • What is the Enneagram?

2 1.11%
  • Who cares about the Enneagram?

5 2.78%

Thread: What is your enneagram type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Aerobyn, socionics is simple. What do you do first? Do you like to go to the beach and stand in front of the water and take all that in and experience the serenity? Well, what you're doing is taking things in via the sense perception and then does this experience turn inwards where you reflect about it and want to re-experience it? Then the libido has turned inwards.
    Actually, I think about who I want to drown first when I go to the beach, and I find the best spot to do it so that I'm not discovered. Watch yourself, Maritsa, would hate to lose a Socionics expert to the waters.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    Actually, I think about who I want to drown first when I go to the beach, and I find the best spot to do it so that I'm not discovered. Watch yourself, Maritsa, would hate to lose a Socionics expert to the waters.
    haha.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    This is a fairly interesting thought process. I would generally say a pier would be the best location, since the water under the pier is sometimes shielded from view. But if the beach has a cliff face that sort of comes inland a little more after its edge to the beach, you could also lure someone over there and then drown them. This might be better if the pier is well populated.
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-01-2022 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Technicalities.