View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.00%

5 2.78%

7 3.89%

34 18.89%

27 15.00%

25 13.89%

21 11.67%

15 8.33%

30 16.67%
  • What is the Enneagram?

2 1.11%
  • Who cares about the Enneagram?

5 2.78%

Thread: What is your enneagram type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

9w1 I think...

The world has seen me as 4 the most but I don't really see how I have their internal problems. My fears and fixations seem much more 9 related. I superficially come off as a 4 because I'm a faggy artist- but it seems really superficial to be that for me. 9s typically have issues with minimizing problems, and professionals and experts have told me that before. "You're being too carefree about this, take it more seriously!" etc.

The world has seen me as 4 the most but I don't really see how I have their internal problems. My fears and fixations seem much more 9 related.
    I relate to this, but with 8 and 6. I relate the most to 8 even though several have suggested 6. I genuinely tried to see if I was a 6, but it's just not me. I don't relate to any type 100%, though.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Scalding Gayser View Post
    9w1 I think...

The world has seen me as 4 the most but I don't really see how I have their internal problems. My fears and fixations seem much more 9 related. I superficially come off as a 4 because I'm a faggy artist- but it seems really superficial to be that for me. 9s typically have issues with minimizing problems, and professionals and experts have told me that before. "You're being too carefree about this, take it more seriously!" etc.
    I can relate to this. I don’t get angry enough about a lot of bad things that happen to me, nor do I really care to change many things about my life. (I do cry sometimes, but when it comes to anger, it’s like I lack access to my anger.)

But I’ve learned to care about things, somehow. Maybe it’s because I’ve told myself that not fixing my life’s problems will only lead to—oh, horror!—unpleasant life upheavals!!