View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.00%

5 2.78%

7 3.89%

34 18.89%

27 15.00%

25 13.89%

21 11.67%

15 8.33%

30 16.67%
  • What is the Enneagram?

2 1.11%
  • Who cares about the Enneagram?

5 2.78%

Thread: What is your enneagram type?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been self-identifying as 8w9 sp/so since september-ish, that's when the core fear and motivation of 8 really sank in.
    ◯▙ SEI, 8w9 sp/so, FVLE

TIM
    IEE 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by almightysoup View Post
    I've been self-identifying as 8w9 sp/so since september-ish, that's when the core fear and motivation of 8 really sank in.

8w9 Sei is pretty interesting, how does 8 show while having Se ignoring?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyan View Post
    8w9 Sei is pretty interesting, how does 8 show while having Se ignoring?
    Late reply, but I'm comfortable with expressing anger and moving on, and am very fixated on direct control over my life. I also don't engage in physical activity if it is too strenuous or unpleasant, I prefer to enjoy things at my own pace.

(kind of a quick summary but whatever)
    ◯▙ SEI, 8w9 sp/so, FVLE

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao so I'm a 4w5, in the tritype, which i've since read articles on how it 'isn't real', but for the sake of exploring this... I'm a 459. 4w5 5w4 and 9w1.
    definitely am sx/sp also.

and I'm an ESI so i have Ne polr, andd we've been in a pandemic and i've been existing in an industry that's a poor fit for me. (will be getting out, once i get this degree next year-ish)

anyway, 4 5 and 9 all have the 'withdrawn' stance. so no f*ing wonder why i withdraw from a wider network of folks when i'm stressed (which is often) and have the burning desire for someone to fully see me and support me (see me in a 4 way, support me in teni ways).

i was reading yesterday on the forum LIEs talk about how challenging it is to meet ESIs, and also to become closer to them over time when the ESI alr has slotted someone into an appropriate level of closeness.

i take the obvious smack in the face (of what i've alr been talking about for months) that i NEED to make more effort to meet people and be around people in daily life. most of my communications with friends and family, and work people, are digitally mediated... which is *not* my preference, but more like circumstantial/structurally instantiated. so it's f*ing hard to make changes or set up new routines etc but omg, i was around people yesterday - spontaneously - and then around people today in bigger doses than usual (our dept had its first in-person public seminar after 2 years...) and it FELT SO GOOD HAHAHAHA

// i don't have a ~deep~ conceptual understanding of how and why i isolate (and withdraw), i don't know much about the enneagram honestly, but i'm seriously making moves lately to "come out of hiding" in my real life and bring more of myself to people and opportunities. i don't want life to pass me by because i was waiting for the conditions to be right or for the perfect understanding of different areas of life and why the opportunities that exist are the ones that we have to "hit me" eventl. done w that... i'm *doing* things and hope i keep it up
    Last edited by spacious; 03-12-2022 at 12:51 AM.