View Poll Results: sociotype of Florence Welch?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 22.22%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 11.11%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

7 77.78%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florence Welch - Florence and the Machine

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    how is she Se-poLR?
    In her other video, the interview, since music videos aren't a reliable way to type people, you can clearly see that she isn't concrete in her speech.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    "Florence Welch (Fi-sub sp/so 9w1) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rULAJGn4BF4"
    Probably EII and not ESI
    So, as an LIE, I found the woman in the video above pretty much spot-on for what I'm looking for. Colorful clothes that are in her own style, an innocence and aggressiveness about her physicality, moments of pure, open sexuality. A woman who thinks for herself and has strong opinions, and a continuous line of doubt that the object of her attention could make her believe that he will make everything work out well. (Assurance is something I provide as easily as breathing.)

I then watched some of Florence Welch's other videos, and was completely thrown off. Too dark, too dull, too passive. In her other videos, she reminds me very much of an EII secretary I worked with briefly. Supportive, but dull (like a nesting bird), and didn't ask questions or look ahead. As semi-duals, we got along pretty well, but there was absolutely no spark and very little curiosity.

I agree that video editing can produce a very different impression of a person than the way they actually are. Especially if they are being directed and are following a (physical) script written by someone else. But more information clarifies things eventually.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-09-2015 at 08:04 PM.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair point about the se polr but it's not like typing a person by their music is a great idea. That said you're probably correct.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am pretty sure she's ESE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I don't know what type but ESx seems good. I don't think she is sx last though. She is spastic sometimes but passionate. She could be an introverted sx or an extroverted sp.

sx first or sp/sx.

I like her but get a feeling she would not be that drawn to me. hahah

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think she's either sp/so or so/sx. if sx-first then sx/so. but i don't get strong impressions from her, so i'm not really sure. she definitely has the so-instinct somewhere. maybe sp-last just based on the fact that she seems very scattered in this video while re-telling a story how she accidentally destroyed her home?

hmm. i personally settle for ESE so/sx with some e4 somewhere in her tritype (not sure how strong) as my typing for her at the moment ...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    i think she's either sp/so or so/sx. if sx-first then sx/so. but i don't get strong impressions from her, so i'm not really sure. she definitely has the so-instinct somewhere. maybe sp-last just based on the fact that she seems very scattered in this video while re-telling a story how she accidentally destroyed her home?

hmm. i personally settle for ESE so/sx with some e4 somewhere in her tritype (not sure how strong) as my typing for her at the moment ...
    I can see the lightness of so/sx now. Her gestures, the way she tells a story, and airiness remind me of my ESE, 379, so/sx sister. My poor little sister seems a bit spastic or stiff too when she dances but she likes doing it and my sister has like such an adorable face which makes it too cute when she does it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Fi-ESI, 9w1. I could see any of the three syn flow stacks working for her, purely from a facial reading.

EDIT: Same stack as Melanie Laurent, I think. Sp/So?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fi something at least - could be ESI, but not totally sure. The kind of weirdo ESI that would score E(I)NFP on Mbti. 479 sp/so (?) probably. Not sure if not 7 core. No matter whether 7 or 9 core, FiSe is unusual for any of those.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i saw the sweet nothing music video it was like a replay of an ESI-LIE dual relationship article posted on this site.
    first they argue, he behaves like a pseudo-aggressor yelling and towering over her. she is helpless to change anything, but still feels his pain as her own when he is getting beaten up. hard to imagine this exchange being ESE-LII

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    sx first or sp/sx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I can see the lightness of so/sx now.
    you change your mind on stackings so quickly.
    i think either sp/sx or sp/so fit her from those interviews. her sexual instinct is expressed very little.
    Last edited by yeves; 05-07-2016 at 03:50 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    you change your mind on stackings so quickly.
    i think either sp/sx or sp/so fit her from those interviews. her sexual instinct is expressed very little.
    Actually, I hadn't completely made up my mind to even change it. I also hadn't watched an interview before then. I was going by her music. I am undecided between ESI and ESE but if I decide her instinct I might have a better idea.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's probably an ESI-Se. I don't think an Fi subtype could ever be that original, that vibrant, and have a body and legs and face that sexy. And if you look at her mother's accomplishments and her mother's brother being a male international model and energetic film director, ESI-Se seems most likely.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12