View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLE

9 42.86%
  • SLI

12 57.14%

Thread: What do you think of me being Beta?

Hybrid View

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How on earth is any Delta typing (or for that matter any non-Beta typing) of you not only floating around, but holding with some large amount of traction?

You strike me as Beta as much as anyone here who's set hard and strong as Beta; as for temperaments, the J/P (and by consequence Static/Dynamic and Process/Result if that's like what you're into) thing is a better call than looking for E/I; far too often E/I gets intermingled with social extroversion, social introversion, and shyness in ways it shouldn't.

And yes, valuing as hell, you mesh great with people in Beta, that dude from Combichrist in your avatar, the discord with WA here; I've been for you as SLE for a good long while now, and I can't see anything else as being correct...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    the discord with WA here
    aww u really thought that was discord?? me sad...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are more likely LSI or ESI, maybe SLE but you don't seem like one on the forum and describe yourself as an introvert. XSIs can be more relaxed than the sterotypes make it. Upon initially meeting me, people think I am very easy going and go with the flow. Once they get to know me better not as much lol. I could see Ne polr and devalued Fi. It's hard to say though since I haven't met you in person and you say you are very different in person (which I relate to since I think I am a lot more fun and jokey in person).
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I think you are more likely LSI or ESI, maybe SLE but you don't seem like one on the forum and describe yourself as an introvert. XSIs can be more relaxed than the sterotypes make it. Upon initially meeting me, people think I am very easy going and go with the flow. Once they get to know me better not as much lol. I could see Ne polr and devalued Fi. It's hard to say though since I haven't met you in person and you say you are very different in person (which I relate to since I think I am a lot more fun and jokey in person).
    I think ur pretty jokey online... i like your jokes!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    I think ur pretty jokey online... i like your jokes!
    Good to know some people appreciate them haha
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well, Jessica I'm inclined to think you're most likely SLE from what I've seen from you in chat and the kind of experiences you've had, however SLI is not out of the question and I'll leave it as a possibility. You could just be a very active and outgoing SLI. LSI just doesn't make sense to me though because you seem to be much more experimental and chaotic than an LSI would ever be. The thing is extraverts can appear like introverts if they are going through a tough time in their life. I've experienced that enough times for myself, so instead of thinking whether you're introverted or extroverted just look at what functions and quadra you can relate to the most.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-Snaps

Definitely not LSI. You don't have the causual-determinist style of logical thinking I see from LSIs. I could see SLI as a possibility, but something seems slightly off there as well. I've considered other possibilities for your type. What makes you always so confident that you're an ST?

Regardless of type, I get the feeling maybe you're going through a tough time in your life... exactly as Traveler suggested. This may cause you to appear very differently from your normal sociotype.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm.

Jessica: I think you are still Delta. SLI/ISTp. Your posts and behavior always came across as Ne dual seeking to me.

How were you like as a child? Think back to how you acted as a child before you did the 20something 'soul search thing' and analyzed everything and questioned everything and questioned the world. How did you act naturally?

Whatever the answer, there's your type.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given your vocal preference for ENFps in the past ISTp would have to be the case. I think you're just depressed and angsty, which puts you in an unhealthy state of mind and distorts your self-perception type-wise. Not that I'm pinning this exclusively on you, because I find that people tend to change their type when they're not in a good mental state.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I find that people tend to change their type when they're not in a good mental state.
    Cough.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of an ISTp I used to work with, thats my input anyways.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica, instead of attempting to find a best fit within a dubious psychological schematic I think a better question to ask yourself is: "What insights have I gained from viewing myself as an SLI, SLE, hokey-pokey dancer, Zimbabwean bobsled team captain, or any other categorical type?" That's something immediately knowable to you that doesn't require the validation of people who can only offer guesses at the contents of your head.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    Jessica, instead of attempting to find a best fit within a dubious psychological schematic I think a better question to ask yourself is: "What insights have I gained from viewing myself as an SLI, SLE, hokey-pokey dancer, Zimbabwean bobsled team captain, or any other categorical type?" That's something immediately knowable to you that doesn't require the validation of people who can only offer guesses at the contents of your head.
    Yeah I know.

It's funny how betas think I'm beta and deltas think im delta. I must be loved.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica this thread reminds me of my SEE thread lol.. fuck hataz
    I love how typing people has now become a popularity contest of sorts.. or just based on whether you like the person or not. Oh yeah, that person's cool he/she can be my dual.. no I don't like her, I definitely supervise her *coughAshtoncough*

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari