View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • SLE

9 42.86%
  • SLI

12 57.14%

Thread: What do you think of me being Beta?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    You value Fi pretty clearly to me. What makes you keep going against it time after time?
    Do you have any examples on how?

Also, people keep putting me in delta but there has to be something to the fact I get along much better with Betas and that I find Beta NF's more appealing than Delta NF's.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Do you have any examples on how?
    Make a collage of jessica129 -oriented quotes hmm... this might be useful, I'll see what I can do. I don't want to just pick a few points and miss the clearer general picture, because it is really a general vibe you constantly give off that speaks Fi-valuing to me, which a kinda grain-of-salt essence-sifting showcase might help to grasp.

Also, people keep putting me in delta but there has to be something to the fact I get along much better with Betas and that I find Beta NF's more appealing than Delta NF's.
    Anyone I might know you find the most appealing, disregarding quadra? I only recall an ENFp guy you wanted us VI.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Make a collage of jessica129 -oriented quotes hmm... this might be useful, I'll see what I can do. I don't want to just pick a few points and miss the clearer general picture, because it is really a general vibe you constantly give off that speaks Fi-valuing to me, which a kinda grain-of-salt essence-sifting showcase might help to grasp.
    No, please please don't that's horrifying lol

uh they're really all people i know IRL

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, please please don't that's horrifying lol
    lol ok

So any reasons you wouldn't like us Delta NFs that much, as per being your alleged conflictor type? Sorry I haven't been keeping up much on this.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How on earth is any Delta typing (or for that matter any non-Beta typing) of you not only floating around, but holding with some large amount of traction?

You strike me as Beta as much as anyone here who's set hard and strong as Beta; as for temperaments, the J/P (and by consequence Static/Dynamic and Process/Result if that's like what you're into) thing is a better call than looking for E/I; far too often E/I gets intermingled with social extroversion, social introversion, and shyness in ways it shouldn't.

And yes, valuing as hell, you mesh great with people in Beta, that dude from Combichrist in your avatar, the discord with WA here; I've been for you as SLE for a good long while now, and I can't see anything else as being correct...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    the discord with WA here
    aww u really thought that was discord?? me sad...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are more likely LSI or ESI, maybe SLE but you don't seem like one on the forum and describe yourself as an introvert. XSIs can be more relaxed than the sterotypes make it. Upon initially meeting me, people think I am very easy going and go with the flow. Once they get to know me better not as much lol. I could see Ne polr and devalued Fi. It's hard to say though since I haven't met you in person and you say you are very different in person (which I relate to since I think I am a lot more fun and jokey in person).
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be either but OTOH you could be something else all together. I remember one type thread about you where a bunch of people thought you were ILI. I don't know what type you are honestly but I wouldn't limit yourself to only a couple as you look at them.

Now I'll wait and see how much that suggestion annoys you or not.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.