Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
precisely. i have never really seen anything at all from any quasi-identical relationships to suggest that quasi-identicals get along poorly. rather, they can be very interesting intellectually given mutual interests.

i also think that quasi-identical relations can have an aspect of "what's wrong with this guy?" i have noticed this in collaborative projects where i have been forced to work with LIIs (in classes such as health which i couldn't care less about that were very conducive to FeSi atmosphere). one LII in particular was very conducive to share his health problems and make them appear indomitable in a very wimpy, Fe-dual seeking way that would easily elicit the sympathies of an ESE. unfortunately for him, he was working with me, and received nothing but complete and utter apathy. the sentiments of "why isn't this guy feeling sorry for me?" and "why is this guy rambling along endlessly instead of working?" were probably mutual.
i had an LII roommate sort of do this and i think he was upset that i wasn't immediately aware of his physical state? like i do not think that INTps/ENTjs make the best "caregivers" in these situations. he was expecting me to react like an ESE and be like aw poor baby.