701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I DECLARE YOU SEE

*Now off with her* To some dual or another
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Snaps

SL, I identify strongly with your last post, on multiple things: in love, wanting the other person to be a loner, overcoming things in life, being goal-driven, etc. etc. fwiw, I feel I relate to you strongly, and understand where you're coming from. I'm contemplating IEE for myself, as suggested by Krig, and perhaps we could be Look-alikes? Not sure. But socionics or not, I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your goals and getting in life where you want to be.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

VI doesn't working this time.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starfall..

WHAT IF GILLY IS SEE

DUNDUNDUN

the plot thickens

Btw, any of you know the best place to get baby photo albums? -___- Last minute Xmas Gift.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Btw, any of you know the best place to get baby photo albums? -___- Last minute Xmas Gift.
    Do you have a dollar store/tree up in Canada?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain LSE View Post
    Do you have a dollar store/tree up in Canada?
    lol yes we do but I don't wanna be that cheap .. Maybe like Hallmark or something? Hmm.. ugh Christmas is so pointless

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok, so I didn't "piss you off" even though you post 3 times in a row, then twice in a row again, and you're not letting it go? Hmm ok, yeah you're good with understanding your emotions.
    NOW you're trolling :-D Welcome to the Big Boys Club!!!!!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Starfall..

WHAT IF GILLY IS SEE
    Exactly. Gamma quadra is like swiss cheese these days. Time to plug the holes with Gilly.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    NOW you're trolling :-D Welcome to the Big Boys Club!!!!!
    I'm torn between being polite to strangers on the internet, and just trolling the living daylights out of them for the lolz. What do you advise, Gilly?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm torn between being polite to strangers on the internet, and just trolling the living daylights out of them for the lolz. What do you advise, Gilly?
    Gilly advises you to identify with other member's posts more just to say you don't identify with them.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I DECLARE YOU SEE

*Now off with her* To some dual or another
    Maritsa said it, its confirmed.

Seriously maritsa I admire your courage, if people made fun of me as much as they do you I would cry and never come back...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trolling is the universal language of love...self-love. SPREAD THE LOVE DEWY

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guurrrrl please. You aren't stupid enough to get made fun of as much as her BUT even if they did, they would definitely get a bite back, which would probably get them to back off.

SL I do have to say, by saying "I declare myself SEE" is way too arrogant for an IEI. Why are you switching despite the LSI friend? Do you now think she supervises you? Not that supervisor friendships can't happen.. Khamelion (most obvious SEE since ever) and dj are BFF.

As for baby photo albums.. They aren't the kinds of things that you need to be there physically to buy (like say, clothes or shoes that you need to try on first) so just find one online.. On the other hand, and imo the better thing to do, is to make a scrapbook.. Unless the friend (I'm assuming ) is still only pregnant and there is not yet a baby, then go for the baby album. But if the baby is already born, go for the scrapbook. It means a lot, and you can personalize each page and be all creative and shit, mixing and matching pictures and decorations according to the colors in the background. Although it's also kind of time consuming sooo it depends on how close you are, etc.. Which also means it will probably be late... But that may not be a problem ...? Idk, just keep it in mind lol

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Guurrrrl please. You aren't stupid enough to get made fun of as much as her BUT even if they did, they would definitely get a bite back, which would probably get them to back off.

SL I do have to say, by saying "I declare myself SEE" is way too arrogant for an IEI. Why are you switching despite the LSI friend? Do you now think she supervises you? Not that supervisor friendships can't happen.. Khamelion (most obvious SEE since ever) and dj are BFF.

As for baby photo albums.. They aren't the kinds of things that you need to be there physically to buy (like say, clothes or shoes that you need to try on first) so just find one online.. On the other hand, and imo the better thing to do, is to make a scrapbook.. Unless the friend (I'm assuming ) is still only pregnant and there is not yet a baby, then go for the baby album. But if the baby is already born, go for the scrapbook. It means a lot, and you can personalize each page and be all creative and shit, mixing and matching pictures and decorations according to the colors in the background. Although it's also kind of time consuming sooo it depends on how close you are, etc.. Which also means it will probably be late... But that may not be a problem ...? Idk, just keep it in mind lol
    Bahaha IEIs can be arrogant doeee just saying, I love Nick (strrrng) but he's pretty arrogant - in his beliefs and stuff
    Yeah I dunno Supervision might work. We've had a couple of huge fights =/ Her biggest problem with me is me being chaotically emotional and having no order.. we're extremely different. I dunno how our friendship works actually though, we get along extremely well like I dunno, joking laughing.. but our core values are so vastly apart that we can't discuss them without going - WTF? How are we friends? We ask this a lot actually.

My worst enemy (lol) is also an LSI. -__- So I dunno what the deal with intertype relations really is.. My parents are also LSI & ESI and we do NOT get along but they are parents.. I'm just really disorganized, messy which they can't handle.

Didn't Khamelion think she was IEI too when she was more depressed?

Thanks for the tip re: album but I don't have time for the scrapbook thing.. gonna rush to the mall now

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type khamelion IEI-Fe.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, I am not sure I would define it as arrogance. I am similar, and I'm guessing many IEIs here are too - I'd relate that to Ni base + Fi demonstrative + being beta.. Being reflective and having an objective sense of ethics leads us to fiercely defending our values. Actually it may be a beta thing in general. With you I was talking about the kind of.. Bold, pushy, forceful way you just announced it - THAT is what I can't see an IEI doing.. Maybe not any introvert lol, unless they are joking around.

And I believe kelly did think she was IEI when she was depressed, not certain though... Though I am certain she was depressed.

Is your mom the ESI and dad the LSI? Or swapped? And how certain are you of their types, could they potentially be other types?

I don't think your enemy is type related.. Bad relations can happen with any type, whether they are duals, activators, supervisors, opposing quadra members, etc. and she may just be a bitchy person with lots of angst and hatred and maybe she for some reason sees you as an easy target (though this probably isn't a conscious thought of hers or anything).. However with your friend, it honestly sounds like the way LSI-EIE relations get all fucked up. My sister is LSI and my mom is EIE and my sister's complaints about her are exactly the same - that she lacks order and her emotions are chaotic. I actually get along better with my mom, even though we are mirrors and have lots of annoyances about each other. And EIEs really can be so over the top lol
    What are your complaints about her? And why did you get into the fights?
    And your core values.. In what way do they differ?

The main problem I see with you being SEE is that you aren't as lowkey as most I've met.. Though the Se subtypes aren't as lowkey as the Fi.. You don't seem to have demonstrative Fe.. The SEE I know that displayed the most Fe didn't use it as a tool, with her it just came with the loads and loads of Se. When you use it it's more calculating in a way. Bleh I can't think of how to describe it lol.

Anyways someday if you do get the time to do a scrapbook I highly suggest it beats any gift possible lol.. The receiver is always always always very touched.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ accuses me of being too chaotic all the time. We also share very different views and debate a lot...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly lol..but you still <3 each otha!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    That's the thing that sticks out to me most too. You give off a high-strung and hectic vibe, SEEs (and EPs in general) have a more laidback feel... even woof haha.
    Just curious, what's my vibe of this sort?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok fair.

/hijack

Under cerulean skies...

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE
    Politician
    flair, playfulness; socialites; physical center of attention; hands-on involvement in world around them

EIE
    Actor
    dramatism, restraint, alarm; purposeful emotions and purposeful involvement

emotional coalescense love, ecstasy, repentance and exaltation, absolute worship
    contact with Higher Powers meditation, ascetism, give up earthly cares to live in a nirvana-like state

attaining personal power acquire qualities of a powerful person (not so much physical as psychological or spiritual)
    moral perfection morally correct attitude towards everything — people, events, and God

Artist, Actor, Mentor, or archetype Hamlet.
    The exalted prophet who is constantly telling people about what will happen or is happening unnoticebly and driving home how wonderful or how awful that is.
    The true servant of the arts who has lost himself or herself in artistic expression and is ever an artist/poet/actor/musician, no matter where he is or whom he is with.
    The player or yuppie who rises to the top in corporations where "walking the walk" and "talking the talk" is most prized, especially by optimizing the impression of his performance.
    The hypochondriac who is constantly ill with some strange and menacing illness that cannot be seen.
    The motivational speaker who uses his personal charisma to get people fired up about the things that really matter.

Leader, Politician, Ambassador, or archetype Napoleon I.
    The player who is always busy conquering people of the opposite sex and bragging of his or her social and sexual prowess.
    The aggressive trainer who likes to whip people into shape physically or socially and make them be more effective in society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Pssh. You just want her to be your dual in order to fulfill your hopeful fantasies of one day copulating with her. It'll never happen, eyeseecold, I'm sorry.
    Sounds like jealousy. It's okay, if it is. This is just the internet.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol what a weak and cheap and totally wrong sidelong jab. Starfall has a boyfriend, and have you SEEN what starfall looks like? I'm sure she's STARVING for your nerdy lust. Ew.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Lol what a weak and cheap and totally wrong sidelong jab. Starfall has a boyfriend, and have you SEEN what starfall looks like? I'm sure she's STARVING for your nerdy lust. Ew.
    You never know..
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ive seen what she looks like. Im not gonna go and say shes ugly but I wasnt amazed either. There are plenty of women who can equal her, plus alot more interesting and minus the fake populatrity gig.
    Last edited by Ave; 12-25-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I naturally fawn over nerds like you on the internet.
    Thank you for your honesty.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright so I am a bit tipsy .. bear with me. Asston. You are an idiot. You say we have a large psychological distance and we never talk.. so why would your assessment of me matter at all? Personally I do not subscribe to your Asstonian BS. People who have interacted with me IRL and more on this forum agree there is no way I can be IEI. You are falling prey to your own accusation towards me.. you keep saying I am IEI just because... Ugh. I understand the EIE possibility but IEI? Give it up.

Johari
    Nohari

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying that you think she's SEE? Because IEIs are definitely spacy & deconstructive.

Imo gilly & lux just give off the same vibe. Both emotional, they both rage on the same level. They both love performing for an audience & they're both drama queens. Reactive. They both even had discojoe wars at one point. Hell yeah, I could see them as the same type.

SEE is not a horrible typing & I can see some points for it... but idk. I think EIE for now.
    Well there's a difference between making dramatic judgments and expressions while not emphasizing raw feelings associated with them, which all logical types do, and then actually having those raw feelings be one's life mode, towards people whether it's reactive or calculated, which is what Fe/Fi egos do.

You can read into either way, though the way I've seen Gilly still doesn't come across as the latter, it's not at the level of Fe ego is like. Naturally dominant with the logical aspects, playing off his emotions and ethics; I've seen it a lot from other ENTps and INTjs, it's not news to me.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Well there's a difference between making dramatic judgments and expressions while not emphasizing raw feelings associated with them, which all logical types do, and then actually having those raw feelings be one's life mode, towards people whether it's reactive or calculated, which is what Fe/Fi egos do.

You can read into either way, though the way I've seen Gilly still doesn't come across as the latter, it's not at the level of Fe ego is like. Naturally dominant with the logical aspects, playing off his emotions and ethics; I've seen it a lot from other ENTps and INTjs, it's not news to me.
    MREH ITS NOT NEWS TO ME

Fucking ******...do you have any idea what a douche you sound like?
    Last edited by glam; 12-25-2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: spoilering

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but I have to learn from someone at least half-way intelligent.

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Theres a difference between copying and learning.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, but I don't copy types. I just put down what I agree with.

I'd like to think I've learned a lot about Socionics types with the help of Ashton's fluid explanations and sources, but I've also learned a lot from everyone else on here, whether it be a positive or negative influence.

I think the issue is treating me as though I don't make my own decision as to what make sense, when I try to explain it until it gets redundant.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personality change
    Belief change
    Type change

Self-brainwash model change

rinse and repeat

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Sure, but I don't copy types. I just put down what I agree with.

I'd like to think I've learned a lot about Socionics types with the help of Ashton's fluid explanations and sources, but I've also learned a lot from everyone else on here, whether it be a positive or negative influence.

I think the issue is treating me as though I don't make my own decision as to what make sense, when I try to explain it until it gets redundant.

AHAHHAAHA

OH GOD

ASHTON PLEASE

FILL ME WITH YOUR FLUID

OHOHOHHAHAHAHAHHH

Under cerulean skies...

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made this sudden decision MDew, because Traveler met me and he thinks SEE > EIE. BTW he notices Fi valuing over Fe as the most obvious reason for it. I started reading SEE descriptions more carefully, etc... and I just think it really does describe me.
    This is probably the best type of source you can get on your type; and Traveler seems to know the types pretty well; I would trust it more over anything else said here.

All the arguing and strong opinions is just presumptuous and nerdy circle-jerking, if no one has actually met you before. Most of the people here who seem to strongly oppose SEE also have long histories of causing and stirring lots of petty arguing with no end; their judgments are all reasonably questionable, so please don't put too much concern or faith in their judgments because of this.

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by givemeaname View Post
    This is probably the best type of source you can get on your type; and Traveler seems to know the types pretty well; I would trust it more over anything else said here.

All the arguing and strong opinions is just presumptuous and nerdy circle-jerking, if no one has actually met you before. Most of the people here who seem to strongly oppose SEE also have long histories of causing and stirring lots of petty arguing with no end; their judgments are all reasonably questionable, so please don't put too much concern or faith in their judgments because of this.
    Wrong. You can tell a person's type over the internet, just like you can be wrong about a person's type IRL. And the fact that "the people here who oppose SEE" have started conflicts in the past doesnt determine whether they are right or wrong in this case, and doesnt have anything to do with the relaibility of their judgements.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I'm King of the World.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Is that Titanic?

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why. Why why why why. Good lord you contradict yourself. How does saying I am not SEE over and over with no furtherdetail make more sense than me saying I am ? The SEE descriptions fit. Period. I have strong Se. All I do in life is seek out experience.. I crave it. I lose myself in the music I play and listen to simply because.. I do not analyze why things affect me so much like dance or the sound of a thunderstorm raging against the ground . You have no idea who I really am as a person. The years I have been on this forum have not been me entirely healthy. Right now however, I am. Why don't you learn to read my posts explaining why I think I am SEE and respond to them? To me real life interaction means so much more than what you think you know about me online. My way of relating to his world is by doing .. Acting .. Pushing through. Maybe this is hidden agenda but I do not think I need help with Se. What about me doesn't fit Fi is what I am more interested in

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING SO HARD

IF THIS IS REALLY WHAT YOU'RE AFTER THEN GET YOURSELF A FUCKING T SHIRT

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously Effie you are starting to sound like Joy. And yes I say that primarily as an insult yet it also worries me. Not that I care about you so much, I mean I don't wish you any ill but I won't pretend I'd cry if you died. But you are saying a lot of the kind of airheaded excuses that she makes when people disagree with her.

I just don't want another one of THOSE running around...*silent crying*

Under cerulean skies...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast