Quote Originally Posted by fever(in shades)
rmcnew, i think it is cool that u took it upon yourself to try and show some similarities with VI. maybe it does not prove anything, but it is interesting to see if someone else is seeing the same things that u are when trying to do VI. of course a test like eidos suggested would be great, but who would do it? when?
so for now discussion on these things is good enough...maybe we will see something we haven't seen before?? maybe we will be able to better articulate what these similarities are?? who knows??
thanks for posting the pics, i found it interesting! probably everybody else, myself included, is too lazy to do it, but thanks anyway! i hope u do post some more :wink:
Yeah! Finally someone who isn't out to criticise my methods or my means!

Yes, I do not see myself as lazy and I am up for doing these sort of experimentations and taking the time to do them; the problem is that you can't place these experiments in a box and demand that they be done a certain exact way or they are not valid. That is arrogance and does nothing more than make science either totally professional or a total circus and out for show. The first one sounds real good, but not very likely in my case.