@Sol seems to have trouble seeing EII's. Personally, I can understand this. I have trouble identifying several types, including LIE's, unless I watch them for a while. LIE's and ESI's seem to often not trigger "warning" responses, and therefore don't get typed because they aren't a danger.

In all fairness, I've noticed that some people are instantly recognizable to me as a particular type, and other's of the same type take longer for me to identify. Sol may be similar. If I had to make a guess as to the reason for this, I'd say it is partly due to my limited experience and might be partly due to the characteristics of the person being typed. In particular, I think a person who is forced to live with people of different quadras can seem unlike their own type because they try to fit in and thereby strengthen functions which they would ordinarily not use.*
And since I type initially by VI and I believe that our functions form our face, this can make typing some people very difficult for me.

*This effect fades with age and the ability to choose one's environment.