0 0%
  • ESI

14 73.68%
  • other

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: allie - Se-ESI beta

Creepy-Snaps

Sigh... humor is lost on the internet. You guys couldn't tell I was joking either.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    But seriously, it seems like you are looking at his posts at face value, taking him literally, rather than seeing the message behind it.
    >
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you saying I'm a Te type or MD is?

@MD, it really didn't sound like it, but sorry if you were just joking
    Last edited by Jenna; 12-06-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    are you saying I'm a Te type or MD is?
    What you said about MtD makes him out to be likely Te ego.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, imo just Ni PoLR

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if I can be ILE-Ti Beta.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let us reason.. we accept all, so long as archetypal incest is agreed upon from the outset. you don't exist.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Allie looks kind of like a native american bisexual shaman in that pic of her in the hat. It's hot. She looks like a gay man.

I want Allie. I think her soul is like a gay man even though her body is a female.

People are so hung up on physical bodies. The gay spirit is a real soul essence. I'm romantically/erotically attracted to people with 'gay souls' no matter what they convince themselves they are.

It is the beautiful artist thing.
    aahahahhahahahhaa that is one of the best compliments i've ever gotten. You're sorta on to something too. i consider mYself feminine in some waYs but sometimes i feel like i've got more of a male mentalitY.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I don't know your type Allie! but I want you to be Beta.
    me too i love betas and i seem to attract them more than gammas it seems. i just feel like i don't fit in a beta tYpe
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. I feel like I've a guy's mentality sometimes. and quite often I feel as though I'm more powerful than I actually am... it always surprises me when people pick up on that I'm actually pretty sensitive... as I *think* I play it off so well.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Haha. I feel like I've a guy's mentality sometimes. and quite often I feel as though I'm more powerful than I actually am... it always surprises me when people pick up on that I'm actually pretty sensitive... as I *think* I play it off so well.
    what's Your tYpe again

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    me too i love betas and i seem to attract them more than gammas it seems. i just feel like i don't fit in a beta tYpe
    but somehow 'fit in' ESI. lol. yet another useless thread of sophistic pandering.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    what's Your tYpe again
    ...ESI.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

against the tide, i'll vote Beta.

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    Stop calling yourself gay and homosexual then. You're not a homosexual, you're a bisexual. When you talk about wanting to have sex with Abbie, dolphin, and Allie, in addition to all the guys you want to have sex with, it shows you like both girls and guys, so you're bi. I know 'gay pride' has been your identity for a long time BnD, but you can no longer represent gay pride. You represent bi pride.
    It's funny how people get all ideological about gay, straight, and bi; and then they probably think that I'm some crazy conservative dogmatic ideologue because I'm not into anal and don't want to do it, yet say I'm gay (although there are straight guys, bi girls, etc. who don't understand how one be a gay guy and not be into anal. This is due in part to the cowardice and silence of people like me.) I'd say I'm gay because I never had sex with a woman, and because it's politically correct for me to say I'm gay, and at the very least it's honest (to say I'm same-sex oriented).
    At the same time most, if not all, gay guys can still recognize a physically attractive beautiful woman whether or not they ever slept with women. I can imagine certain gay men (secretly) liking certain types of women even if they don't admit it. My ex-boyfriend slept with women, and his first sexual/romantic relationship was with his girlfriend in high school.
    And recently there was this guy I was dating (he's probably EIE) in real life. I never had sex with him of course, since he's probably into anal, and I don't really trust him. He even had a wife, and he had sex with her too, although not too much... anyway, I'm not going to get into what I learned about his life (he's kind of interesting in terms of supporting activists, etc.), yet I think his first experiences were also with a woman. Now for a lot of gay guys these days that's often not the case, yet sexuality still has a lot to do with childhood and other early experiences, parents, etc. Sexuality isn't just sex. It's where you try to complete yourself, or what was missing in terms of a healthy enlightened childhood. So people often unconsciously look for their parents or parent-substitutes or substitutes for other (missing/dysfunctional) family members or dysfunctional relationships, sometimes even in friends, although they often don't want to admit or acknowledge it. That's often okay, unless toxic emotional/behavioral patterns from childhood are unconsciously acted out or if the legacy of abuse is perpetuated in the form of lies, secrets, hypocrisy, games, etc. And this can often happen, especially with dating and romantic relationships.
    Unfortunately for me, the majority of the gay male population is off limits because most of them want anal. Some of them don't even consider (mutual) JO, frot, and oral to be (real) "sex." [And the Feeling types would probably just lie in a more subtle nice way to get me to eventually have sex with them.] Yet beyond that, then there are those few guys into frot, or whatever, yet that doesn't work for me either, 'cause either they mostly just want sex and nothing real. Or we just don't fit together well, and combine that with my chronic pain, it just doesn't work. So, I guess I should wait and wait and focus on healing and stuff and what's really really important. I don't go out looking for people to date, yet apparently I can't go to karaoke without having someone eventually want to date me or whatever. So that's it. I'm not going anymore. It's not like I'm that good of a singer anyway. What's the point.

I think it's still funny that people talk about anal like it's really shocking in this day and age, when really most (straight male and female) people have accepted, although some with a lot of (repressed/hidden/unwarranted reservations/repulsion/revulsion/disgust) think of gay guys, in terms of sex they automatically think anal [not to mention that anal has seen a (supposed) statistical increase among certain straight people too], and the idea of someone not conforming is somehow seen as antisocial, disrespectful, dogmatic, ideological, misogynist, or something or other. Because apparently everyone thinks there's something wrong with me, and everyone else is better than I am.

I mean if Ashton and FDG started rubbing cocks no one would care and the truth would probably be censored by the hard-working, brave, noble, sane, stable, 'maternal' establishment/majority. Plus a lot of guys who do rub cocks and/or (mutually) jerk off with other guys are more likely to say they are "straight"-identified and/or be in the closet. Now this silly imaginative hypothetical fantasy fictional hallucinatory sex stuff doesn't even really matter much to me since I usually can't even enjoy sex that much, and it's not that important to me, or not as much as it used to be, yet the point is, if one doesn't see both the macrocosmic big picture of culture and dominant paradigms as well as the microcosmic hidden secret picture of childhood, birth, family structure/background, etc. one might as well be making a stab in the dark in a vacuum alongside the somewhat simple-minded Oprah Winfrey who usually only sees things from one angle, and one angle only.

Anyway, regarding Allie's type, since I'm pretty sure The Ineffable (still) types her ESI, then I have to agree. Although at times I can see Beta, I guess Se-ISFj makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by HERO; 12-07-2011 at 08:32 AM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please stop talking about me and Ashton doing gay stuff in allie's typing thread, thanx, lol
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry if I've offended you. I didn't intend any disrespect.

BulletsAndDoves mentioned the anal thing first. I was just elaborating. If everyone wants to blame me for everything, so be it. Anyway, who's seen Desperate Housewives. Is Bree (or whatever her name is/the red-haired one) ESI? I think she's one of my Mom's favorite characters, and I've wondered is my Mom ESI or EIE or SEE-Fi. That whole dark desperate episode where she loses her friends and wants to kill herself...that's interesting.
    Anyway, if I had a choice I wouldn't be gay. Actually if I had a choice I wouldn't exist, and every single person in the world, including my Mom and the people who have courted me, would be a lot happier if they had never met me in the first place.
    Yet regarding Allie's type -- she's probably Introverted. She's not Delta, so if she's Fi/Te ("Serious") she's Gamma. And if she self-types ESI, since she knows herself better than we charlatans do, then she's probably right.

I remember having this dream last night, in which the girl that I kind of stalked in junior high was touching my nipples. It was sort of erotic in a way. Yet the night before that there was a sort of sexual/wrestling dream with some guy. There have been older/old guys on the Internet who've told me that I should learn how to wrestle (since a lot of the best frot guys are into wrestling actually, I think), so maybe that would be a good outlet for all the anger and rage and stuff I bottle up. Yet when I took martial arts and stuff in the past I was always so shy, self-conscious, awkward, tense . . . yet if I can eventually get past that... maybe try to lucid dream again, because being conscious in dreams can serve as a preparation for the real world too. I need to be lucid in waking life too. I don't need people to hate me any more than they already do. Sometimes I wish I was Kurt Cobain. Courtney Love was really hot at the time. [And there was this whole aura around them of being sympathetic to 'gay issues', perhaps partially due to them being Ti- and Fe- subtype Beta Irrationals (Courtney Love's probably a Dominant SLE-Ti) -- very dramatic . . . and maligned by the annoying conformistic conventional orthodox banal parasitic moralizing hypocritical self-righteous ugly fat deceptive "nice" motherly North Americans.
    Last edited by HERO; 12-07-2011 at 08:30 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Please stop talking about me and Ashton doing gay stuff in allie's typing thread, thanx, lol
    no don't

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck You, gillY

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lalalalala

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess i feel like i'm more of an ethical tYpe idk. i'm also bad with moneY so i must need a rich type

just arbitrary shit like that. i could swing either way

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Imagine FDG slowly caressing Ashtons nipplets while Ashton moans in ecstasy.
    No, both victim types, both would expect the other to star caressing. Relationship not viable.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whY do mY tYpe threads alwaYs get homoerotic

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

because everybody is gay! xcj9r9.gif
    Last edited by glam; 12-09-2011 at 12:33 AM.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg... crying at B&D's "Romantic or Reuben" post..

Brilliant lmao

Allie.. you are so exotically sexy it's UNFAIR!

I agree with everyone that Se ego and Introversion are what stand out but I pretty much no zero ESIs besides my mother and she's just a bitch so that prevents me saying too much of value.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see ESI...but if you were then it seems you hold back a lot on manifestation. It's not all the time, but it never fails that egos have a cocky boastful nature about them, but then again you would be Introverted. Another thing that conflicts imo is that you're not really the moralizing kind of person, so I don't see the usual normalizing nature of Base.

I want to say Irrational, but at this point, if I didn't know your old selftype I wouldn't have any clue. I guess some kind of Se valuing Ethical, but I can't be sure.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what's most important is what club you fit in, or which club you think you are. SF, NT, NF, ST? From there it's pretty easy to type.

Then again, you probably already know your type.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allie is IEI. Not any other type. IEI.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    I could see ESI...but if you were then it seems you hold back a lot on manifestation. It's not all the time, but it never fails that egos have a cocky boastful nature about them
    Well Fi is kind of concerned about harmony / fun (when he/she cares about the people inovlved). You can't bee too boastful and aggressive if you're seeking harmony and good / fun relations, unless you know the other party reacts well to your attempts at .

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Fi is kind of concerned about harmony / fun (when he/she cares about the people inovlved). You can't bee too boastful and aggressive if you're seeking harmony and good / fun relations, unless you know the other party reacts well to your attempts at .
    Well I agree with this, but more on being subjected to .. Like you were saying, is concerned about preserving the harmony within the relations, and I have known ESIs to use volitional pressure to put people in their place to get back on track - the ESI method of normalization. Again, I don't really see that kind of person in Allie, but that doesn't mean she's not ESI.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I agree with this, but more on being subjected to .. Like you were saying, is concerned about preserving the harmony within the relations, and I have known ESIs to use volitional pressure to put people in their place to get back on track - the ESI method of normalization. Again, I don't really see that kind of person in Allie, but that doesn't mean she's not ESI.
    Do you think ESIs can easily use with someone with as leading function, namely their duals? It has to be modulated. Otherwise you get a very volatile relationship (and indee some ESI-LIE relations are very volatile)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think ESIs can easily use with someone with as leading function, namely their duals? It has to be modulated. Otherwise you get a very volatile relationship (and indee some ESI-LIE relations are very volatile)
    Modulated, yes, utilized for specific occasions. Still, the Creative is used with a greater amount of energy and care than the Base function, and I really don't see Se being manifested at all in that way.

To be short and stereotypical, she doesn't have that IJ-Se bitchiness.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be short and stereotypical, she doesn't have that IJ-Se bitchiness.
    LOL

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I type Allie IEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again how is Allie not a sensing type? IEI is very unlikely imho...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12