Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Keanu Reeves

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    I'm changing my typing of Keanu to LSE. Ej temperament. Delta.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    The opinions of irrationals rarely stay the same for long.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    The opinions of irrationals rarely stay the same for long.
    its okay to change and adjust and adapt and evolve and grow. I just can't see Keanu as ESTj, not as I see them.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its okay to change and adjust and adapt and evolve and grow. I just can't see Keanu as ESTj, not as I see them.
    LSEs are the more lively SLIs. I don't see Ip temperament for Keanu at all. I do think it is obvious that he is Delta. Look at Rationality vs. Irrationality too.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSEs are the more lively SLIs.
    Yes.
    I don't see Ip temperament for Keanu at all. I do think it is obvious that he is Delta. Look at Rationality vs. Irrationality too.
    Lively is not a quality I would use right away to describe Keanu. Even setting aside socionics, Keanu seems sleepy, drawn into himself, self composed, relaxed, chill. I mean he moves around and does stuff, but nowhere is there an inner tension.

Even when he was young he had the stoner burn out persona.

"nowhere is that inner tension"

Except when he does this face and in movies:

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiki:

Describing himself as a "private kid"

he was expelled because he was "just a little too rambunctious and shot my mouth off once too often...I was not generally the most well-oiled machine in the school"

Reeves is discreet about his spiritual beliefs, saying that it is something "personal and private".
    When asked if he was a spiritual person, he said that he believes "in God, faith, inner faith, the self, passion, and things", and that he is "very spiritual" and "supremely bountiful". Although he does not formally practice Buddhism , the religion has left a strong impression on him, especially after filming Little Buddha. He said, "Most of the things I've come away with from Buddhism have been human—understanding feelings, impermanence, and trying to understand other people and where they're coming from

Reeves' casual persona and ability to establish rapport have been observed by the public, leading him to be dubbed the "Internet's boyfriend"

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiki:

Describing himself as a "private kid"

he was expelled because he was "just a little too rambunctious and shot my mouth off once too often...I was not generally the most well-oiled machine in the school"

Reeves is discreet about his spiritual beliefs, saying that it is something "personal and private".
    When asked if he was a spiritual person, he said that he believes "in God, faith, inner faith, the self, passion, and things", and that he is "very spiritual" and "supremely bountiful". Although he does not formally practice Buddhism , the religion has left a strong impression on him, especially after filming Little Buddha. He said, "Most of the things I've come away with from Buddhism have been human—understanding feelings, impermanence, and trying to understand other people and where they're coming from

Reeves' casual persona and ability to establish rapport have been observed by the public, leading him to be dubbed the "Internet's boyfriend"
    Definitely Delta and a logical type. So SLI or LSE.

Now, thinking about temperament, does an Ip type seem to be the type to describe themselves as "rambunctious" and spouting off too often? Or does that fit Ej a little better?

Also, do you see more Ti or Se from him?

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Delta and a logical type. So SLI or LSE.

Now, thinking about temperament, does an Ip type seem to be the type to describe themselves as "rambunctious" and spouting off too often? Or does that fit Ej a little better?

Also, do you see more Ti or Se from him?
    Se. Not sure I noticed any Ti in what he says. Could be an extremely introverted Ti.