Thread: Keanu Reeves

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

among 12 votes, for the correct type INTJ is only mine
    much because you typed by random bla-bla-bla, while the most quality data about any famous is nonverbal

someone said something and that is taken as a fact. while that is far not so. and you don't know the context. you have doubtful claims about what you may only to guess - you can't evaluate the weight of those claims. including because of weak types understanding as typing needs a training and practice of watching people - you have no this, it may take years and many people typed by you. you have much filtered, distorted and limited data - and by that you are trying to suppose the type.
    you are also easily misleaded by "public image" as happens with those who see Putin as LSI. you are under impressions from roles an actor did. you have a lot of mess about famouses and the hard lack of important data for the typing

use nonverbal as primary method for famouses and people about which you know a few
    also forget about heretic bs as subtypes and doubtful muddy parts of the normal theory
    this approach will give the best accuracy you may to have

unreasonable noobs...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    among 12 votes, for the correct type INTJ is only mine
    much because you typed by random bla-bla-bla, while the most quality data about any famous is nonverbal

someone said something and that is taken as a fact. while that is far not so. and you don't know the context. you have doubtful claims about what you may only to guess - you can't evaluate the weight of those claims. including because of weak types understanding as typing needs a training and practice of watching people - you have no this, it may take years and many people typed by you. you have much filtered, distorted and limited data - and by that you are trying to suppose the type.
    you are also easily misleaded by "public image" as happens with those who see Putin as LSI. you are under impressions from roles an actor did. you have a lot of mess about famouses and the hard lack of important data for the typing

use nonverbal as primary method for famouses and people about which you know a few
    also forget about heretic bs as subtypes and doubtful muddy parts of the normal theory
    this approach will give the best accuracy you may to have

unreasonable noobs...
    I type him LII as well. But I admit it's an odd typing.

I think if you go by stereotypes you would never type him as such.