1 14.29%
  • Beta

1 14.29%
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Hybrid View

Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    Holy crap ...Marista is a socionics jesus
    why do you say that?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    why do you say that?
    i thought it explained itself .
    well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well ...you totally jesused the thread you give answers which you don't explain your followers buy it, most people don't (it's ok they're jews) and then bam 1 year later it turns out to be true!
    HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Oh, it happens all the time. I don't have enough energy to give explanations sometimes; Se PoLR problems.

But generally speaking, of him, enthusiasm about and for things is not type related and most people think it's Fe; while Fe types get enthusiastic, their main concern or social role is to use their emotions and read others as well. When you're troubled or upset by something and these emotions are quite blatant, the Fe types can then read it, but miss subtle cues and can't read the introverted emotions of Fi types because Fe/Fi both have intricate abilities to read (through watching a person's face, body movement, etc) their type of emotions.

Just like sociability has nothing to do with E/I either and is often used to determine who an E/I is.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

HEAR THEE HEAR THEE
    Read this very well and tell me what you can asses about this individual's personality from this alone:

"1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole."
    -