Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
You seem like you could be ILE to me too. Si-seeking or Ni-seeking, it seems, which discounts LSE and SLI which are other types people are suggesting. Fe-HA seems pretty evident. A lot of your comments on your social role remind me of my ILE friend. And I dunno.
The woman in 50/50 may have been SEI, Sooo...I guess you could be ILE based on that. Maybe.
I guess SLE and ILE are the pieces I'm setting aside as more likely based on Fe-HA.

But I could be wrong.

You seem really spunky, by the way. Like a free spirit, but the "sometimes I want to" makes it seem like you feel really restricted to experiment socially...although I must admit most of those are sort of negative experiments.
I wonder what your motivation to do these things is. Don't know why I typed this. You can ignore me. Though Clockwork Orange is rather beta-ish from my understanding of it. SOOO..SLE could be even more likely.

^ Not helpful. I apologize.
Any information is helpful my friend. I don't have any real life friends who are interested in MBTI or socionics lol. I mainly want to find out my type because I want to find my dual. Something I have always valued is my ability to improvise in almost any situation. I also tend to expend a lot of energy at one time and then need a break from everything. I like to have an audience as well. I am very bad at following directions exactly, it requires me to stop and think methodically. Hope you guys all had a great New Years btw.