• Beta

1 14.29%
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Maybe people type you as SLI because they don't like you or think you're a pussy (understandably so) and think all SLEs are tough cool guys.
    Anyone with an anime avatar is most likely a pussy

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
    Anyone with an anime avatar is most likely a pussy
    Joke's on you. It's from a manga. I'll have you know that this character hasn't really been in the anime yet but should next season.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still say Ti-EXTp 3w4 sx/so

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

after I saw a vid of him around here, I was sure he´s Ti creative (with Se much more likely) and nothing is going to change my mind.
    E 3w2 imo.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

RIP Transkar. 10/08/2014. His death was caused by his big mouth.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

By learning more information about this delightful person, I decided he's E3w2 sx . And probably Se base.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell the difference between 3w2 sx and 3w4 sx. Someone clue me in? I imagine 3w2s are more comfortable grabbing the spotlight in a more overt "look at me I can do the thing" way.

TIM
    Under Research
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe people type you as SLI because they don't like you or think you're a pussy (understandably so) and think all SLEs are tough cool guys.
    Given that I do not think OP looks in any way feminine, these comments just shout "sexism/machism" all over.

@OP: I'm totally unskilled at VI, I'm not of much help, but I'll come back at you when I get better!

- Erl
    Socionics Types: ILE-Ti / ENTp (Alternatives: IEE - LII - ILI)
    MBTI: ? (Possibilities: INTP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ)
    Enneatype: ?w? sx (Possibilities: 4w3, 4w5. 5w6, 2w1)
    Big Five: ?
    Social Style: Expressive (Main) / Analytical (Secondary)

"I love my NE. I'm not sure 'bout anything in this world, but if there's one thing I'd bet on, is NE.
    NE is not for the faint of heart: makes you scattered, makes your mind wander around, makes you curious and wander-lusting. Makes you want to begin everything all over again, just 'cause it might plan out in a totally way.
    Embrace your NE, and it will open up a thousand worlds for ya."

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erlaad View Post
    Given that I do not think OP looks in any way feminine, these comments just shout "sexism/machism" all over.

@OP: I'm totally unskilled at VI, I'm not of much help, but I'll come back at you when I get better!

- Erl
    Pussy is short for this:

Pusillanimous- showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.
    synonyms: timid, timorous, cowardly, fearful, faint-hearted, lily-live

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Transkar does look similar to Ezra.

I had him as ILE-Ti sx/so 7w8.
    And Ezra as SLE-Ti sx/so 7w8.

Figured they must have had similar instinct stackings, but there was something off about a SLE typing for Transkar/Ron Mexico. A kind of nebulousness, an imaginative quality and an overly trusting nature as per his story of getting scammed and left with the party bill. Both Ezra and Trans also wouldn't know how to moderate and manage their "image" if their lives depended on it, so I'm not really seeing any of the image triad types, rather misdirected attempts to one-up and dominate others of the 8 wing. And of course the adventurer and experience seeker drive of the e7.

TIM
    Under Research
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pussy is short for this:

Pusillanimous- showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.
    synonyms: timid, timorous, cowardly, fearful, faint-hearted, lily-live
    "The noun pussy meaning "cat" comes from the Modern English word puss, a conventional name or term of address for a pet cat.[5] The Oxford English Dictionary(OED) says that cognates are common to several Germanic languages, including Dutch poes and Middle Low German pūse, which are also used to call a cat. The word puss is attested in English as early as 1533. Earlier etymology is uncertain, but similar words exist in other European languages, including Lithuanian puižė andIrish puisín, both traditional calls to attract a cat.[5]" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy#Etymology)

Word Origin and History for Pusillanimous
    adj.
    early 15c., from Late Latin pusillanimis "having little courage" (used in Church Latin to translate Greek oligopsychos "small-souled"), from Latin pusillis "very weak, little" (diminutive of pullus "young animal;" see foal (n.)) + animus "spirit, courage" (see animus). Related: Pusillanimously; pusillanimousness.

Nice try, and condescension in particular was appreciated; but alas, false cognate spotted : see http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tm...ocs/Pussy.html for reference).

/thread_hijacking: off

- Erl
    Last edited by Erlaad; 10-09-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Wrong definition
    Socionics Types: ILE-Ti / ENTp (Alternatives: IEE - LII - ILI)
    MBTI: ? (Possibilities: INTP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ)
    Enneatype: ?w? sx (Possibilities: 4w3, 4w5. 5w6, 2w1)
    Big Five: ?
    Social Style: Expressive (Main) / Analytical (Secondary)

"I love my NE. I'm not sure 'bout anything in this world, but if there's one thing I'd bet on, is NE.
    NE is not for the faint of heart: makes you scattered, makes your mind wander around, makes you curious and wander-lusting. Makes you want to begin everything all over again, just 'cause it might plan out in a totally way.
    Embrace your NE, and it will open up a thousand worlds for ya."

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wish I wasn't so goddamn compatible with this douchebag but I am, our chemistry online is pretty funny.

I'M SORRY STRAIGHT GIRLS FOR ALL THE TIMES I MADE FUN OF YOU FOR THIS BULLSHIT. I AM. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. PLEASE FORGIVE ANOTHER STRAIGHT GIRL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I WON'T EVER MORALLY JUDGE A STRAIGHT GIRL AGAIN. I HAVE NO RIGHT.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm, sx/so 8w7 SLE-SE? Idk but I guess you chat with him more huh, @Elina? He seems more 7-ish to me.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 10-10-2014 at 06:30 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ron says:
    A controversy has stirred in the depths of 16 types, especially last night. Transkar's type. Those who have met me say IEE. Those who live in Norway under a halo say SLI. Those in Tinychat say Se leading. Those who want to strangle me say ILE. Those that are Asian with glasses say an EJ temperament. Maritsaonics says SEI/IEE. The answers are everywhere! But which one will come out on top? I'm giving you the keys to decision making, so make the decision. I implore you to justify why you think a certain type.

I can't imagine an Fi polr bone in his body. I believe he is SEE. Fi creative.

4. Introverted ethics

SLEs have trouble evaluating the internal emotional state of others unless it is accompanied by a visible emotional expression. When unable to do so, they become uneasy. When an individual expresses negative emotions, SLEs feel that they are unable to offer the support needed; they get uncomfortable and confused, and as a result, will not respond appropriately to the situation or will react in a way which is unhelpful to the individual. SLEs themselves constantly seem emotionally guarded, and so very rarely will anyone actually have the chance to "comfort" the SLE in the everyday use of the word. The best way to do so is to let the emotion run its course.

SLEs often tread carefully when it comes to interpersonal relationships because they recognize their inherent weakness in this function. They feel the need to not only be respected, but also to be held dear by others, precisely because they feel inept when it comes to relationships. Often their behavior will have the opposite effect of what they were hoping for; if they are trying to protect someone, that someone may view their "protection" as pure jealousy, and thus will attempt to break away. The SLE will respond with further limitations in order to counter what they believe is irrational rebelliousness, perhaps causing a breakdown of said relationship. Despite this, SLEs can without extra effort manage to maintain a superficial - purely physical or formal - relationship. Their IEI duals, however, have an understanding of SLEs; they know how to react with Fe in accordance with the SLE's mood, and thereby tactfully avoid incurring any misunderstanding.

To ease their doubts about their relationships with others, SLEs are sincere when it comes to establishing new bonds with others; they feel it is important to inform others of their true nature so that they will not be taken by surprise when the SLE acts in a certain way. Likewise, the SLE will often prefer to take the initiative in establishing new friendships and relationships. This is partly due to the fact that SLEs fear psychological distance; taking a more upfront and aggressive approach would allow him to more accurately observe those around him, while removing the possibility of one's gradual avoidance of the SLE.

SLEs are under the impression that they might gain respect or admiration from others, but can never be truly loved by anyone. Sometimes, SLEs can become paranoid about their relationships with others; they often mistrust declarations of affection, and so can appear insecure.

He could be the SEE exemplar in this forum . No clue on enneagram though. probably so first.

Fi as a creative (2nd) function (SEE and IEE)
    The individual is very adept at perceiving, establishing, and maintaining personal bonds between people. However, these bonds are often perceived as being situational and flexible rather than static. The individual is inclined to focus on establishing personal bonds with other people in the context of realizing or following perceptions from his base function.

The person easily creates a sense of closeness and kinship between people by expressing like and acceptance, but these sentiments are situational rather than an expression of permanent feelings. If the person's mood or external situation changes, he or she may "turn off" the feelings instantly, even forgetting whom they had created the feeling of kinship with.

Extroverted Sensing (Se, )

SEEs are active, energetic, and assiduous individuals who try to apply their energy and initiative to worldly tasks. They may often be natural leaders who do not hesitate to take the initiative in any endeavor, and possess the ability to motivate others into levels of greater activity and determination. They may, even moreso than SLEs, adopt a strategy of solving problems through sheer force of will rather than depth of strategy or insight. SEEs may have an unerringly proactive, real-world focus; their ambitions are usually centered around furthering some real world cause or doing some good in society rather than compulsive power-seeking. They can be shrewd, tactful, and sensitive negotiators and often apply their energy to the arena of persuading, activating, and motivating others.SEEs are typically extroverts in every sense of the word. They are socially spontaneous, hyperactive, engaging, and enthusiastic. They may be predominantly oriented towards parties or other social gatherings, and may frequently and compulsively seek out new acquaintances, stimuli, or experiences. They often seek to augment the depth or intensity of their involvement in any affair -- including but not limited to exerting their emotional and physical energy. They may periodically seek out new stories, gadgets, media, or other things to obsess themselves over. Often they direct their energies to the sphere of social relations, in which they can exhibit a sense of obsessive attachment, intimacy, or closeness with others, sometimes leading contacts to feel smothered or uncomfortable due to a lack of emotional space. They may go about developing close relationships with a variety of acquaintances, effectively developing widespread social networks with a wide range of close contacts.SEE are sensitive to the physical stimuli around them and may seek to overload themselves with the experience of the moment. They may tend towards materialistic lifestyles, sporting large collections of various kinds of gadgets or media. They adapt quickly to the changing needs of their environment and may shift quickly from hedonistic indolence to a state of vigor and vitality. They can often appear to act in a sudden, impulsive, uncontrolled, and confused fashion.

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

SEEs are often highly in tune with their emotional responses towards other people, groups, or ideas, and often may be inclined to act on their emotional reactions with minimal restraint. They tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves, and leave little doubt in the minds of others as to the nature of their emotional reactions towards almost anything. Their wide range of emotional responses, though often turbulent, may carry extraordinary weight and meaning to them, and they often deeply value their friendships and connections. They often tend to seek to expand their network of associates, getting to better know and deeply connect with new acquaintances. They may naturally take action in a decisive, morally principled fashion, though such actions tend to extemporaneous; they tend to be compulsive and uncontrolled, and others may perceive them as well-intentioned but erratic and unconscientious.SEEs may be quite faithful and allegiant to those they are close to; however, their relations and emotional reactions towards others may be volatile and lubricious. Though they often aspire to treat everyone with whom they interact in a convivial manner, they may exhibit strong (and often variable) dislike of certain individuals. They may maintain an internal network of certain individuals whom they regard as friends, and others who they regard as jerks or otherwise with some antagonism. They often have little conception of the history of their emotional reactions towards others; they may be inimical and perncious one day, while incognizant of the conflict on the next.In any relationship, SEEs feel more comfortable if they perceive themselves, and are perceived by others, as the "leader" in the relationship, as long as the "leadership" is freely and gladly acknowledged by the other parties, rather than grudgingly accepted.Super-ego block

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, )

SEEs can be accomplished at offering perceptive potential explanations for the things going on around them. They are capable of generating novel conceptual structures and comparisons. They may make an effort to appear to have a handle on understanding and developing possibilities or potential mechanisms to apply to their environment, but in general they may tend to find such thinking tedious of minimal use in interpreting the actual effects of their actions in the real world.As a lifestyle matter, SEEs are often oriented towards productive activity; they can be often impatient with abstract explanations or ideas, and they usually prefer tangible accounts of worldly affairs, and information that they can use and apply. They may prefer to work in real-world contexts or on projects that are subject to their influence, as opposed to trying to effectuate overly intangible ideas. They are more interested in identifying and understanding the processes around them and consequences of their actions than having to understand the underlying abstract conceptual framework. They may also be oriented towards thinking about longer term plans as opposed to evaluating extemporaneous or random experiences or information.SEEs may find it difficult to consciously process ambiguity, uncertainty, or potentiality. When working on their goals, they may prefer to deal with any problems as they arise, rather than preparing for specific possible outcomes, of which they may have difficulty keeping track. They may sometimes become irrational or distressed if others around them become unpredictable or erratic, or if their environment becomes unresponsive to their pressuring influence.SEEs are aware that there is often more to a person than meets the eye at first, and try to keep that in mind; yet their inclination is to trust more what their own experiences of that person have told them, especially when evaluating their capacity for work and assertiveness.

Introverted Logic (Ti, )

SEEs generally exhibit chaotic and uncontrolled lifestyles. They are motivated by their impulses and momentary feelings, and may have difficulty carrying themselves to fulfill day-to-day obligations and responsibilities. To the extent that their external obligations permit it, they tend to be habitually unstructured and vagarious. They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires. They avoid restricting or regimenting their lifestyles based on rational or "common sense" behaviors and can resist attempts to bring order and stability to their lives.They may have difficulty following externally imposed rules on their behavior, and may automatically resist being told what to do in matters pertaining to their lifestyle. They may have difficulty adapting their naturally impetuous lifestyle to some situations. Convincing them to change their ways is a gradual, tiresome and often thankless process, best accomplished by persons whose judgment they trust fully.SEEs are often inclined to disregard what they see as petty rules and procedures, especially if those require a high investment of time and concentration in order to be understood and implemented, while blocking the SEEs from achieving their goals. If they are suddenly stopped in their tracks by external forces because of a previous disregard for such rules, they can lash out in frustration and impatience, while feeling helpless and angry at having been so sidetracked.- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t....2lmff3Ht.dpuf

SEEs have a high awareness of their social surroundings and of the social influence or "weight" of different people. They are naturals at concentrating social attention on themselves or on anyone else they bring into the limelight. They rarely hesitate to take action in social situations.
    SEE has a very sharp understanding of people's attitude towards his suggestions, as well as their mood in general. The primary method of implementation for the SEE's goals is changing people's attitudes to be more in line with his own towards a certain objective.
    1. Extraverted Sensing

The SEE is always present in the here and now. An SEE knows exactly which relations he has influence over at the moment, and exactly how much influence he has (i.e. how far can he "push"). If an SEE wants someone that he does not "have", he can spend lots of time thinking about how to get it. The SEE finds it hard to be content with what he has.
    SEEs are quick to notice confrontational behavior. It is very obvious to an SEE when someone is displaying aggression, even in the most subtle passive-aggressive fashion. Confrontational behavior does not phase the SEE, whether his reaction is to respond with confrontation or hostility himself, creating an outwards appearance of indifference and unimpressiveness, or trying to calm down the offender/make them feel guilty. The various means available to the SEE to achieve the above goals are not nearly as important to the SEE as the end.
    The SEE is motivated on some level in all of his affairs towards his goal of exclusiveness. He prefers to be in as high of a position of demand and respect as possible. It fills the SEE with joy to be have many different people competing for his attention and affection. Such a scenario reassures the SEE with the fact that he has been doing things right and that his hard work has paid off. Thus the SEE is often found surrounded by a large circle of friends and romantic interests.
    An SEE views material objects as well as people in terms of how they can be used to achieve his goals. Upon losing a superficial friendship or a materialistic object, the SEE is sentimental only in terms of how it affects what he is currently striving for. For example, SEE would not see much point in being in the middle of the nowhere by himself with lots of gold and other showy yet useless objects. These things might only be important to him in regards to how they make other people think about him, or how it would indicate his status.
    With extroverted sensing as his base, the SEE would much prefers to be a "go getter," out doing things as opposed to thinking about what he could be doing.
    2. Introverted Ethics

An SEE usually knows exactly how to make other people feel a certain way. This ability increases its power dramatically the more time he spends with a person. He can offer genuine, believable praise to an individual he wants to reward, and likewise can make a person very upset and/or ashamed in themselves. However, if an offender changes their ways in favor of the SEEs point of view, the SEE will be quick to reward the offender with praise, and appreciation, treating them like a good friend. Moral ground to an SEE completely depends on the situation and is anything but set in stone (hence the creative function).
    "Fake niceness" rarely fools an SEE. The SEE can easily tell whether a person is being genuine or just selfishly trying to fulfill their own needs.
    The SEE can easily create sentiments of closeness and kinship, only to completely change these sentiments down the road. An SEE could be hanging out with a person (A) and act like the person's best friend, yet talk with another friend (B) and show sentiments of extreme distaste towards person 'A' in order to gain acceptance with 'B'. Sometimes if person 'A' and 'B' are together at a social function, the SEE will either have to pick sides or can treat both relations with acceptance and feelings of kinship. This can cause quite a bit of confusion in regards to the SEE's "true loyalties." The SEE prefers to maintain the respect and appreciation of his relations if at all possible. He knows that if he has an ally in many different groups, it will be harder for his enemies in said groups to act against him for fear of retribution from his other allies.
    An SEE has the ability show up in a group of strangers and act like a long lost friend, gaining acceptance and trust of the group very quickly. He can quickly charm this group with his well-bred manners, genuine displays of like/dislike, and sometimes risky humor. When the SEE leaves, he can find out through his inside sources that he was the "talk of the town" after he left, much to the delight of the SEE.
    Super-Ego Block

3. Extraverted Intuition

SEE much prefers physical, tangible goals as opposed to abstract ideas. He appreciates those who are good at thinking about things to do, new ways to do things, and especially a unique activities to draw people together. However, the SEE does not hold these abilities in high regard in and of themselves, but only to the degree to which these ideas and strategies can be implemented to serve his ego block.
    Distress associated with this function accounts for the SEE's preference to have his pursuits be visible, close, available, and within the reach of his influence. An SEE prefers to get the things he wants immediately and without compromose using his talents of willpower and interpersonal influence. An SEE finds it difficult to give up on a goal unless clear victory or defeat is at hand. He usually will not give up on a friendship, goal, or romantic relationship until he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt (preferably through "in person" experience) that there is no way possible to resurrect the situation in face of his losses.
    Not much value is placed on simply "getting your feet wet," starting new projects, or trying new things just "for the sake of it." He much more prefers to think in terms of the long term gains of his actions.
    When it comes to achieving a goal, the SEE prefers to be equipped for to deal with any problems that might arise and handle them as they come. This is much more natural to him than planning for and expecting specific possible difficulties or outcomes. This is based in the SEE's "try it out, do your best, and hope for the best" outlook on things.
    SEEs are generally cautious and mistrustful of new ideas and behavior styles that they have not seen, heard of, or experienced before. When people act in strange, unseen ways, they often don't know what the person's true intentions are and may suspect that the other person is trying to trick them or play a joke on them. SEEs need to see how other people react to the person and his new information, views, or behavior in order to make a proper assessment.
    SEE can become very upset when people are late for unclear reasons and behave in other independent and unpredictable ways. This gives them the feeling of hanging in the air and general uncertainty about the future. Being action oriented people, this is difficult to bear.

8. Extraverted Ethics

When amongst those he holds a superficial relationship with, the SEE is very adept at livening up the mood, energizing others, and getting people excited about something. It usually bores him to do so though, and he would not seek out the company of such people who require this kind of involvement on a regular basis.
    There is a tendency for this type not to be phased by intense emotional situations. When others discuss "the horrible tragedy" of things, or lose control of their emotions, crying intensely and feeling sorry for themselves, the SEE realizes that these feelings are just temporary and inconsequential. During these brief periods where a friend is emotionally unstable and unable to take care of themselves, the SEE will tend to the real life aspect of things, keeping their feet on the ground and helping them with basic survival until this period passes.

Common social roles

1. The player who is always busy conquering people of the opposite sex and bragging of his or her social and sexual prowess.
    2. The aggressive trainer who likes to whip people into shape physically or socially and make them be more effective in society.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-11-2014 at 03:14 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Ron says:

I can't imagine an Fi polr bone in his body. I believe he is SEE. Fi creative.

4. Introverted ethics

SLEs have trouble evaluating the internal emotional state of others unless it is accompanied by a visible emotional expression. When unable to do so, they become uneasy. When an individual expresses negative emotions, SLEs feel that they are unable to offer the support needed; they get uncomfortable and confused, and as a result, will not respond appropriately to the situation or will react in a way which is unhelpful to the individual. SLEs themselves constantly seem emotionally guarded, and so very rarely will anyone actually have the chance to "comfort" the SLE in the everyday use of the word. The best way to do so is to let the emotion run its course.

SLEs often tread carefully when it comes to interpersonal relationships because they recognize their inherent weakness in this function. They feel the need to not only be respected, but also to be held dear by others, precisely because they feel inept when it comes to relationships. Often their behavior will have the opposite effect of what they were hoping for; if they are trying to protect someone, that someone may view their "protection" as pure jealousy, and thus will attempt to break away. The SLE will respond with further limitations in order to counter what they believe is irrational rebelliousness, perhaps causing a breakdown of said relationship. Despite this, SLEs can without extra effort manage to maintain a superficial - purely physical or formal - relationship. Their IEI duals, however, have an understanding of SLEs; they know how to react with Fe in accordance with the SLE's mood, and thereby tactfully avoid incurring any misunderstanding.

To ease their doubts about their relationships with others, SLEs are sincere when it comes to establishing new bonds with others; they feel it is important to inform others of their true nature so that they will not be taken by surprise when the SLE acts in a certain way. Likewise, the SLE will often prefer to take the initiative in establishing new friendships and relationships. This is partly due to the fact that SLEs fear psychological distance; taking a more upfront and aggressive approach would allow him to more accurately observe those around him, while removing the possibility of one's gradual avoidance of the SLE.

SLEs are under the impression that they might gain respect or admiration from others, but can never be truly loved by anyone. Sometimes, SLEs can become paranoid about their relationships with others; they often mistrust declarations of affection, and so can appear insecure.

He could be the SEE exemplar in this forum . No clue on enneagram though. probably so first.

8. Extraverted Ethics

When amongst those he holds a superficial relationship with, the SEE is very adept at livening up the mood, energizing others, and getting people excited about something. It usually bores him to do so though, and he would not seek out the company of such people who require this kind of involvement on a regular basis.
    There is a tendency for this type not to be phased by intense emotional situations. When others discuss "the horrible tragedy" of things, or lose control of their emotions, crying intensely and feeling sorry for themselves, the SEE realizes that these feelings are just temporary and inconsequential. During these brief periods where a friend is emotionally unstable and unable to take care of themselves, the SEE will tend to the real life aspect of things, keeping their feet on the ground and helping them with basic survival until this period passes.

Common social roles

1. The player who is always busy conquering people of the opposite sex and bragging of his or her social and sexual prowess.
    2. The aggressive trainer who likes to whip people into shape physically or socially and make them be more effective in society.
    You've convinced me.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He does fit those roles. Dude was trying to whip people into physical shape but is pretty bony so I had to let him know, lmao. I said I hesitated with SEE because he doesn't strike me as someone with a good grasp on the impersonal/inanimate aspects of life. Maybe if he's SLE, subtype could make him seem more ethical, bolstering his or something. I may meet him and SEE for myself.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE, same type as DJA and point, reasons given in chatbox:

InvisibleJim Today 04:43 PM
    However radio has a point there are striking similarties between the thought process of transkar and point.

They are both internally conflicted between their need to please their ego and their need to play the popularity card.

Similar to DJA another well known SLE

I think it rather more clearly questions points type, than the others?

InvisibleJim Today 04:46 PM
    They all through their toys out of the pram when they don't get what they want, whether Transkar, DJA or point. Very similar traits are apparent. Whether its Ep or something similar.

They invent rational explanations for their irrational behaviour.

The ban is seemingly likely to be a manifestation of points need to be the dominant Beta and to avoid competition.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    SLE, same type as DJA and point, reasons given in chatbox:

However radio has a point there are striking similarties between the thought process of transkar and point.

They are both internally conflicted between their need to please their ego and their need to play the popularity card.

Similar to DJA another well known SLE

I think it rather more clearly questions points type, than the others?

They all through their toys out of the pram when they don't get what they want, whether Transkar, DJA or point. Very similar traits are apparent. Whether its Ep or something similar.

They invent rational explanations for their irrational behaviour.

The ban is seemingly likely to be a manifestation of points need to be the dominant Beta and to avoid competition.

Point is now SLE...

My typing of Transkar is based primarily on my personal chats with him and some of my observations. I am trying to find you duals, Jim, duals! I want him to go to Mexico and have drinks with you on the terraza. Is that too much to ask??? No wonder Merc nominated me under-appreciated!!!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He does fit those roles. Dude was trying to whip people into physical shape but is pretty bony so I had to let him know, lmao. I said I hesitated with SEE because he doesn't strike me as someone with a good grasp on the impersonal/inanimate aspects of life. Maybe if he's SLE, subtype could make him seem more ethical, bolstering his or something. I may meet him and SEE for myself.
    en inglés por favor? How does the bolded part manifest in real life scenarios?

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

en inglés por favor? How does the bolded part manifest in real life scenarios?
    Oh, I meant that I didn't get strong vibes from him as someone being really logically attuned, more attuned to rules, laws, impersonal aspects of the world, you know? Rather than animate aspects such as emotions and sentiments.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Oh, I meant that I didn't get strong vibes from him as someone being really logically attuned, more attuned to rules, laws, impersonal aspects of the world, you know? Rather than animate aspects such as emotions and sentiments.
    Hmm, I think he is attuned to more than people realize.

Edit: reread as instructed. Ok I see what you are saying now.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you think we're disagreeing. I'm saying that he seems more naturally attuned to people than logic, basically, haha. Just an impression though. If I meet him, I may think differently.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: reread as instructed. Ok I see what you are saying now.
    I agree with you Aylen. I get that sense as well.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think you think we're disagreeing. I'm saying that he seems more naturally attuned to people than logic, basically, haha.
    Apparently we are not in disagreement at all. Just looking from two different angles. You do not get a strong sense of logic. Gotcha!

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I were talking about his type earlier in the shoutbox before the whole drama thing.
    I told truck I thought Transkar was SEE.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I were talking about his type earlier in the shoutbox before the whole drama thing.
    I told truck I thought Transkar was SEE.
    Transkar supporters

Hitta - IEI
    Truck - IEI
    Invisible Jim - ILI
    zap - probably IEI

Coincidence I think not.

(i may have forgotten some ppl)

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Transkar supporters

Hitta - IEI
    Truck - IEI
    Invisible Jim - ILI
    zap - probably IEI

Coincidence I think not.

I don't know if it's type related.
    I find this permaban exaggerated overall.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Transkar supporters

Hitta - IEI
    Truck - IEI
    Invisible Jim - ILI
    zap - probably IEI

Coincidence I think not.

Hitta - LII
    zap - LII

Coincidence you type them beta? I think maybe not, lol.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    SLE-Se 8w7 sx/so (3w2 in tritype)
    There's something about the combination of him being 8w7, sx/so, SLE-Se and having his strongest fixations with all the assertive types that I'm not sure about but I can easier see why people think type 3. We aren't trying to duel with you about your macho dual. Not sure about him though despite the brief meeting.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I hate those descriptions @Aylen posts. Yes they're about functions but those descriptions don't provide a good understanding of them. Transkar is obviously fe over fi.

The reason he might seem like an ethical to people is because he's base subtype which strengthens HA fe. He's like a mash up of se and fe with the ti not always on display.
    Don't shoot the messenger! I just went with the semi-official descriptions.

I just see his Fe as more demonstrative and playful/trickster energy than a HA and he asked for people to justify their perceptions so I used those two sites to do it. It's not like I wrote them myself. I could have went into what I SEE in him personally on here but I already have told him one on one. At that point he asked me not to type him until I saw him for myself so this thread was a bit of a surprise to begin with and I am not sure how serious he was when he created it.

1-2, 1-2, every muthafucka hit the deck
    Bushwick is back and I ain't what you expect
    5th Ward, born to be a bonafide player
    A order-disobeyer, neighborhood bitch-slayer
    Settin shit straight, 9mm to the dome
    Any nigga wanna feel this chrome, bring his ass on
    And I'ma let him know what's happenin
    If the nigga keeps on trippin I'ma keep on cappin
    Dig it, till every muthafucka falls flat
    Lyin in a crate on their muthafuckin back
    Cause I'm collectin bodies like a muthafuckin morticianist
    Bustin nuts in hoes, so you don't wanna get your bitch in this
    Shoot em up, bang-bang, watch em hit the canvas
    That's they way I plan this, niggas can't stand this
    So make room for the 5th Ward devil
    Yeah, see, I'm a rebel, doin shit on that other level
    My mind is like a muthafuckin maze, gee
    Phase after goddamn phase, but you can call me crazy

I don't want to battle-type anyone. I was just giving justification like he asked for. I did get more insight into him and how he used his demonstrative Fe after everything that went down on the site.

A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. They often intentionally go against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of their creative function. However, this function is used quite often in private, to produce information of its element to support their creative function when focusing on making contact with the external world.A person will often have just as sophisticated an understanding of this function as his or her leading function. Unlike the ignoring function it plays a major part in a person's worldview, since as the vulnerable function of one's dual it requires especially delicate attention. Thus, when a person is given information regarding the element in the demonstrative function by someone else, they will tend to take it as obvious information that is irrelevant to completely focus on. One will often use the demonstrative function to defend and further support their beliefs made in the vulnerable function.The demonstrative function is easiest function to use (after the base function) yet often occurs sporadically. When one experiences a problem regarding this function, one must correct it as it does play a vital part in a person's worldview.- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/f....0Kr807ko.dpuf

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Lol you're so sensitive
    I was actually feeling playful when I responded but I did want to link some things up and kind of explain that I was using the other sites for the justification part without having to reinvent the wheel. I do not agree with a lot of the descriptions but I can see what the are trying to get at. I rewrite things in my head all the time so they make sense to me but trying to explain seems futile without explaining details of how I think. Oy!!!

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, you could be the spitting internet-image of William aka snaps, aka all sorts of names he's used.

Edited to add: from what I've seen, admittedly little of here and there, you seem to want people to set aside their own emotions/values to foster a positive happy-happy-joy-joy atmosphere for everyone. Some comments I've read of yours seemed Fi Ignoring.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE 3w2 so/sx looks right for his socionics/enneagram type....(like bill clinton & jordan belfort in terms of look...my immediate gut response)

even more threeish is that all his projections revolve around identity issues:

[Today 03:23 PM]
    Transkar
    : I think everybody here is in an identity crisis
    Transkar
    : It's time for me to help you all
    Transkar
    : Pull you out of this identity Crisis.
    William
    : @transkar - projection much?
    Transkar
    : So let's start with step one of getting out of the identity Crisis
    that youtube video he made was about how to present/perform in front of a group.

This screenshot was captured before Transkar/Ron Mexico erased it....

his approach to hitting on her (intentional or not) has a more feelerish, emotionally manipulative quality...SEE > SLE

note the line where he says "which isn't actually ridiculous but is rather attractive on every possible level imaginable"...

he's got one eye sizing up how his behavior looks in front of the 'mirror,' even as he does it...very typical of SEE 3w2.

an all right guy, but neither an 8 nor SLE.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who show some "real" personality end up getting banned from this place.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinga View Post
    The man's keepin us down homey.
    at least you can take consolation in the fact that pretty much everybody agreed on your instinctual stack

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Don't shoot the messenger! I just went with the semi-official descriptions.

I just see his Fe as more demonstrative and playful/trickster energy than a HA and he asked for people to justify their perceptions so I used those two sites to do it. It's not like I wrote them myself. I could have went into what I SEE in him personally on here but I already have told him one on one. At that point he asked me not to type him until I saw him for myself so this thread was a bit of a surprise to begin with and I am not sure how serious he was when he created it.

I don't want to battle-type anyone. I was just giving justification like he asked for. I did get more insight into him and how he used his demonstrative Fe after everything that went down on the site.

It's peacocking like this that made me think SEE. I find SLE a bit more subtle and less dramatic while peacocking it . They show it by their presence more than their words.

Edit: Apparently thread was deleted while I was posting.

sex is a competition as well. It is about supplanting your partner and putting them in their place in the bedroom. Make sure you use this word as a method of sup-plantation and showing who is in charge. The bedroom determines who is in control.
    My reply:
    With this kind of attitude I foresee a great adventure in your future. We'll call her Karma... not a punishment, just a balancing of experience.

https://shrink4men.wordpress.com/200...abusive-women/

Just messin' with you. Maybe..

YWIMW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123