• Beta

1 14.29%
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks very similar to my brother's gf. He's SLI and she's ESE likely. But your gf looks slightly more... reserved than her.

Cute couple as user above stated.

Creepy-theticalanti

From the 1st picture my thought was IEI which could also fit the description, but from the 2nd picture she seems more EII. So INFx.

I'd like more information though. Do you have any quotes you could share from her or things she commonly says?

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    From the 1st picture my thought was IEI which could also fit the description, but from the 2nd picture she seems more EII. So INFx.

I'd like more information though. Do you have any quotes you could share from her or things she commonly says?
    Usually I am the one bringing up ideas to do and the more extroverted one. I will ask her to go do something and shebwill say "I dont care, we can do whatever". She likes to debate and discuss different topics but does not get too much into it and would rather keep relations between her and i smooth. Hates, hates the spotlight. While she will open up with people one on one she does not like being put into the spotlight and all the attention focused on her. She enjoys when i go sing karaoke and likes to sit and watch and meet new people while im being a clown. Likes traveling. Doesnt like to be forced to do things, prefers if i bring up a good reason to do something rather than me forcing her to do something. Loves to dance and is not shy at all about dancing in clubs and bars. Likes my intelligence and the fact i am like a walking encyclopedia.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the picture you're painting now is like textbook eii to me, which makes me wonder if you already type her?
    in any case i am thinking eii now but i don't really feel like explaining.

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Transkar View Post
    Usually I am the one bringing up ideas to do and the more extroverted one. I will ask her to go do something and shebwill say "I dont care, we can do whatever". She likes to debate and discuss different topics but does not get too much into it and would rather keep relations between her and i smooth. Hates, hates the spotlight. While she will open up with people one on one she does not like being put into the spotlight and all the attention focused on her. She enjoys when i go sing karaoke and likes to sit and watch and meet new people while im being a clown. Likes traveling. Doesnt like to be forced to do things, prefers if i bring up a good reason to do something rather than me forcing her to do something. Loves to dance and is not shy at all about dancing in clubs and bars. Likes my intelligence and the fact i am like a walking encyclopedia.
    That seems more like EII/LSE. Not caring what you do or where you go corresponds to the typically laid-back Ij Phlegmatic temperament, and not wanting the spotlight corresponds to general introversion. Wanting to keep relations smooth and not argue seems like strong Fi, while debating & discussing different topics can be Te-valuing. Traveling in the context you described around meeting new people and discussing different topics can be Ne-valuing. Not liking to be forced to do things can be Se-devaluing. If she is drawn to your reasoning, it may point to her being an ethical type and you being a logical type. She seems more confident around people and doing social things which could point to being ethical in general. Appreciation for your ability to reference things 'like an encyclopedia' is incredibly Te-valuing.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something that is very different from eii is her shape. She is very round. Round face, round forehead, round bottom, round stomach, and has a round proportion to her, though she is tall for a woman at 5'8. She is also very nurturing and will organize things when she is bored. As a matter of fact she likes organizing a lot of my stuff, because i am always busy on one of my many projects.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EII-Ne upon first impression, reminded me of this gal (who is typed as such):

Something that is very different from eii is her shape. She is very round. Round face, round forehead, round bottom, round stomach, and has a round proportion to her, though she is tall for a woman at 5'8. She is also very nurturing and will organize things when she is bored. As a matter of fact she likes organizing a lot of my stuff, because i am always busy on one of my many projects.
    They come in all shapes and sizes. The EII-Ne description mentions that this type is prone to corpulence (read: roundness)

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...ubtype_INFj-Ne

Appearance

The intuitive subtype is emotional, composed, and firm. Shows cordiality, goodwill, and friendliness toward people who are in his favor. Closing distance with a person tries to be somehow useful and of service. Likes to advise, to mentor, to educate others but only within his circle. Possesses figurative and imaginative thinking and creative abilities, can discuss various imagery, symbols, dreams. Sensitive, vulnerable, unsure and erratic. Prone to taking offense despite his best attempts to hide this. Sometimes he likes to joke around in conversation. Tries not to say unpleasant things to people, but cannot always restrain himself and may burst in disagreement or indignation, regretting it later. Serious and fastidious, prefers to hold himself with some reserve and subtlety. Dresses simply, adhering to classical styles, often conservatively. His mimicry and gestures are weakly expressed. Speech is emotional and slightly inhibited; its tone is often didactic. Frequently has a disproportionate figure, often squat in physique and prone to corpulence. Gait may be a bit clumsy and waddling.

Character

Seeks to understand the essence of various subjects and phenomena. Possesses strong associative and figurative thinking and the talent of foresight. Perceptive and insightful regarding the potential of various projects and people, aware of other's talents and abilities. Often displays an interest in problems that lie at the intersection of ethics and philosophy. Very curious, loves to read and to contemplate. He is constantly evaluating everything. Feels unsatisfied and frustrated with work that is monotonous and routine. Strives for self-cultivation. Defends his views on emotional basis, but tries to support his statements with facts. Distrustful, requires sufficient evidence to become convinced of the verity of his partner's statements.

Poorly tolerates loneliness, needs attention of people who are close with him. Appreciates sincerity, attention to his person, and tact; condemns discordant and abusive behavior. Quite principled; he believes that all-forgiveness corrupts those who deserve to be reprimanded. May sometimes deliver a harsh rebuke for a person whom he thinks to be guilty, but usually wavers before doing so because he is afraid of ruining his relations with others and being unfair. Loves his family; for them he is ready for any sacrifices. Very fond of young children; sometimes for educational purposes he becomes strict and uncompromising with them. At times advocates for harsh measures and punishments.

Impressionable and emotionally sensitive. Tries to please others by performing a variety of services for others or giving presents, by being generous and unselfish. Feels truly satisfied with himself only if he could contribute by a deed. Helps people not sparing his time and efforts, meanwhile may forget about himself. Does not forgive betrayal and treachery; in such cases may irreversibly put an end to the relationship. Easily takes offense. Painfully and sensitively perceives the lack of volitional, push-through qualities in himself.

Takes on many tasks barely completing them on time, thus may postpone unpleasant or uninteresting work until later. Shows an interest in the objective side of affairs if he has a desire to become competent in pragmatic activities, in which case makes himself learn about procedures and regulations. Can be happy if he finds a proper application of his abilities.

A person of firm convictions - an idealist and a maximalist. Dreams of being in ideal harmony with his partner in tastes, beliefs, and passions, and becomes upset when this doesn't happen and disagreements arise. Due to his tendency to take everything close to heart, feels worried and agitated by slighted occasions. Prone to doubt, somewhat indecisive and diffident. Needs an optimistically oriented partner who can dispel his worries and uncertainties, be able to provide an evaluation of his work and actions, shield him from unnecessary tasks and people, and improve his mood. Has a keen sense of responsibility for others. Demanding of himself; educates others by his personal example. Tries to instill in other people consideration for human values. May have an interest in occult or religious and teach himself various divination techniques and interpretations of teachings.

His appearance is often very modest, dresses so as not to stand out. Attempts to look tidy and well-groomed, but investing effort and time into looking after his appearance feels like a burden for him. Often doesn't have much interest in jewelry. Critically evaluates his looks; negative remarks on this topic can deeply wound him. Receives compliments in the presence of others with confusion and distrust. Afraid of falling sick and becoming dependent on others, for this reason tries to improve his lifestyle.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SF

She's not EII. EII have longish noses at the tip like this and a chin like mine or hers:

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So we have 1 delta st. 1 sf. And 3 for eii.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

she looks like an obvious Feeling type, probably SF, I wouldn't be surprised if Alpha.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SF

She's not EII. EII have longish noses at the tip like this and a chin like mine or hers:
    Try this approach with the Enneagram which is more obvious than deep rooted information elements which come in many forms and shapes.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    anatman
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    I'm not even close to "final and confirmed", though. I was just kinda throwing it out there.
    What she seems to like about me is my originality and cultural understandings, and like stated before because she sees me as intelligent in philosophical matters, debates, and my bending of logic. She enjoys my optimismand that I will just go in front of a crowd of people and dance and put on a show. It all takes the spotlight off her. She likes that I can take a joke and that I am not rude. She does not have a large amount of friends but does enjoy going to the club to dance. She has experimented with hallucenegic drugs like lsd and shrooms. Enjoys visual art, hence her studying of interior design. Likes to learn especially and my need to learn constantly feeds energy to her when I teach her. Has strong ethical values. Doesnt seem to be tied to any major groups, clubs, or sororities. Independent. Motherly, fertile aura.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What she seems to like about me is my originality and cultural understandings, and like stated before because she sees me as intelligent in philosophical matters, debates, and my bending of logic. She enjoys my optimismand that I will just go in front of a crowd of people and dance and put on a show. It all takes the spotlight off her. She likes that I can take a joke and that I am not rude. She does not have a large amount of friends but does enjoy going to the club to dance. She has experimented with hallucenegic drugs like lsd and shrooms. Enjoys visual art, hence her studying of interior design. Likes to learn especially and my need to learn constantly feeds energy to her when I teach her. Has strong ethical values. Doesnt seem to be tied to any major groups, clubs, or sororities. Independent. Motherly, fertile aura.
    Either SEI or ESI; they have the same strong functions and they're both negativists so it's hard to tell, though talk of "crowds of people" and "spotlights" seems Fe-valuing to me.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp

from everything you say she sounds like my ESFp girlfriend, although mine can be XSFp, it sounds like yours is ISFp. my girlfriend does the same exact smile in every picture too.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Transkar, once and for all.

A controversy has stirred in the depths of 16 types, especially last night. Transkar's type. Those who have met me say IEE. Those who live in Norway under a halo say SLI. Those in Tinychat say Se leading. Those who want to strangle me say ILE. Those that are Asian with glasses say an EJ temperament. Maritsaonics says SEI/IEE. The answers are everywhere! But which one will come out on top? I'm giving you the keys to decision making, so make the decision. I implore you to justify why you think a certain type.
    Last edited by Kim; 10-10-2014 at 02:12 AM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are SLE transkar, but there certainly are alternatives (for good reasons). You certainly have the way of the Ep about you.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I think you are SLE transkar, but there certainly are alternatives (for good reasons). You certainly have the way of the Ep about you.
    Thank you Jim. You know I always appreciate your input on things. No sarcasm, for real. Usually when everyone else has their panties in a bunch you're one of the only people I can count on for a good unbias answer on things.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Agree (and maybe 8w7).
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Fe HA. SLE is good.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE? Nah.
    SLI? Fucc no.
    Se-leading? It's possible, but it doesn't seem likely.
    ILE? Doubt it.
    EJ temperament? Now we might be onto something.
    SEI? whatisthisidonteven/10

re: SLE --
    are you physically tough / robust?
    are you adept at reading body language?
    are you bored by abstract discussions?
    are you a "systems thinker"?
    do you easily recognize inconsistencies in peoples' reasoning?
    are you negative / skeptical / "realistic" / prone to doubt?
    do you find it easy to look stylish?
    are you controlling (in regards to people)?
    do you get off on peoples' emotional reactions?

if I think of more questions I'll post them. honestly though, I don't think you're SLE. you seem EJ-ish, like maybe LIE or ESE. you don't strike me as a negativist, but perhaps I just don't know you well enough. it's difficult for me to determine whether you're logical or ethical.

the following is some commentary on positivism / negativism that I found helpful when typing myself:
    Figuratively speaking, if Positivists are shown the front side then they will be looking at the front side, while Negativists will try to look at its inverse. If this inverse is not readily apparent, they will start searching for it. Thus Negativists do not seek to present a "negative" or "pessimistic" view of things, but simply the inverse or the alternative one.
    Positivist types are more inclined to voice affirmative statements designed to point out contradictions, or depict the topics in an ironic or absurdist light in order to demonstrate their disbelief or critique something that they've found to be untrue; while criticisms delivered by Negativist types contains a higher proportion of negating, eliminating, or invalidating statements and propositions.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definite EP.

of the other functions I'm not so sure about.. I've said ILE a few times but you seem to interact better with IEIs than SEIs. and...IEE...I just don't see but... you respond well to people being bitchy towards you (on tinychat only... on here you seem to be more ...reactive). but on tc you take it like a champ.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Se base, base subtype

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Definite EP.

of the other functions I'm not so sure about.. I've said ILE a few times but you seem to interact better with IEIs than SEIs. and...IEE...I just don't see but... you respond well to people being bitchy towards you (on tinychat only... on here you seem to be more ...reactive). but on tc you take it like a champ.
    Blackburry, you've grown on me over a period of time.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
    Blackburry, you've grown on me over a period of time.
    Nice Jose Cuervo pic you got there.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE. Not E8. Maybe E3 or E7 or something.

ya transkar be like "godbemywitnss gimme 3 words and i make a story" on bus and i said building and heart and he made 2 minute story about a building that cried bcuz broken heart (but that also sounds Ne role so dunno)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transkar has strong ne in real life imho. Read his stories, it shows a side he infrequently shows here. Don't see him as unproficient in either of the f ims.
    SLE typing is easy to see from his forum behaviour, but its undoubtly a persona. I like the other hp cog ep type for him.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not an 8. 3w2 or 7w6. I'm not sure about your type though. EP something.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You VI SLE to me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE, SLE or SEE. One of those three.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Caucasian and a pussy. Unless social subtype, not type 8. Maybe an sp 7? Seems Ep. I remember saying that you didn't seem ILE before. Sle seems okay but I hesitate with SEE, ******.

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Caucasian and a pussy. Unless social subtype, not type 8. Maybe an sp 7? Seems Ep. I remember saying that you didn't seem ILE before. Sle seems okay but I hesitate with SEE, ******.
    Shut up Tyrese before I throw a KFC chicken leg in your mouth. Then Ill drunk you in malt liquor and throw chopped watermelons in your face.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
    Shut up Tyrese before I throw a KFC chicken leg in your mouth.
    You could but I'm ok right now. I'm eating Pizza Hut pizza.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe people type you as SLI because they don't like you or think you're a pussy (understandably so) and think all SLEs are tough cool guys.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a Tom Cruise kind of vibe about you. IDK if he swears as much as you do though.
    Not that that's necessarily a valid way to type. Just something I noticed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast