LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    WTF is up with all this DCNH stuff?
    No idea, I didn't think most people on here cared for it.

@Ashton an ESTj 9? Doesn't sound like a very common combo to me.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've started forming the opinion that Newt is a Te type. He may be badly in need of Fi. He is ethically odd.

I think that Newt is just a little crazy. However, I'd much rather he be in office than Romney. I associate Romney with the ultimate evil, wearing his pasty grin on top. I have vilified him in my mind. He is a typeless inhuman creature. He is a chameleon who says whatever will win favor, although perhaps he isn't always great at knowing what that will be. These forming views on Romney should not be posted because they constitute an idiot opinion.

I still think all the republicans are nuts. But I don't see Romney as a republican. He is not of any party.

And Newt's wife is an alien (I've been informed). She will bring the technological know-how regarding the moon base. We can't successfully build it without help from a more advanced civilization. This makes me wonder if Newt is also an alien, and what nafarious plans the two of them might have for planet Earth.

But it is "refreshing" to hear a republican say that we'll waste billions or trillions of dollars building a moon base rather than wasting it going to war. It reminds me of Bush Jr. who also had a sort of fascination with doing things on the moon. I can't really believe that Newt is serious about the moon base. It's really hard to tell. I wondered if he said it because a candidate must make these bold, impossible and unachievable claims as part of their campaign. You can't get much more bold and impossible than building a moon base. It is an absurd objective. Maybe it was a Bush reference. Perhaps it was a whimsical statement. At first thought, a moon base would just be really interesting, until of course the rational brain kicks in and whispers: now is not the time to colonize the moon. What do we gain by colonizing the moon when we factor in what we lose? I think that Newt's wife and her kind want to live on the moon. This tells me that they aren't in fact all evil. They don't want to interfere in human affairs (yet), but just want a colony to themselves. I mean if they were trying to harm us, surely they'd operate on the Earth. It's nonsensical to operate from the moon in a take over of the earth. What can you do on the moon that you couldn't more easily do on the Earth with your advanced alien tech? It's a good sign that she wants to live there.

If Newt becomes the republican candidate I feel there's a better chance of Obama winning the election, which is my preference. Romney I see as more of a "secret weapon." He could pull something unexpected out of his chameleon cap and suddenly gain popularity. If he can be appealing to people who are dissatisfied with Obama and are on the line often between liberal and conservative, that would be bad. Newt I don't believe has a chance. Although he seems to be unshakable in his (apparent) belief that he does. This alarms me. I think confidence can take one a long way.

Also I really agreed with Newt about not thinking it appropriate to question him about his marriages and relationships during presidential debates. Seriously. Who cares. We're not electing people to be our husbands, we're electing them to run the country. Unless they're some sort of sadist with a history of violence towards SOs (which would to me imply a possibly very dangerous world leader--someone who lives to hurt others), why does it matter?

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    But it is "refreshing" to hear a republican say that we'll waste billions or trillions of dollars building a moon base rather than wasting it going to war. It reminds me of Bush Jr. who also had a sort of fascination with doing things on the moon. I can't really believe that Newt is serious about the moon base. It's really hard to tell. I wondered if he said it because a candidate must make these bold, impossible and unachievable claims as part of their campaign. You can't get much more bold and impossible than building a moon base. It is an absurd objective. Maybe it was a Bush reference. Perhaps it was a whimsical statement. At first thought, a moon base would just be really interesting, until of course the rational brain kicks in and whispers: now is not the time to colonize the moon. What do we gain by colonizing the moon when we factor in what we lose? I think that Newt's wife and her kind want to live on the moon. This tells me that they aren't in fact all evil. They don't want to interfere in human affairs (yet), but just want a colony to themselves. I mean if they were trying to harm us, surely they'd operate on the Earth. It's nonsensical to operate from the moon in a take over of the earth. What can you do on the moon that you couldn't more easily do on the Earth with your advanced alien tech? It's a good sign that she wants to live there.
    I actually think the lunar colony is a good idea but not for those who deserve to stay on earth. That ball of dirt is alot more beautiful from earth. Only people who dont deserve the earth can go to the moon - which includes Newt and his Christian fanaticism.
    Last edited by Ave; 01-30-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ron Paul's too adorable to be Fe

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Ron Paul's too adorable to be Fe
    Maybe you could tell us what type you think he is then?

Edit: nevermind.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5