Not all calories are equal. Calories and fat from food like whole wheat pasta, burns off a lot quicker and easier than the fat from a sugary cookie, which goes straight to your man boobs or cottage cheese thighs.

So don't think you're being clever by eating less calories in a cookie than you would a nice healthy salad. Even if the salad had more calories overall, its filled with more stuff that is antioxidants and foodstuff that is actually shaped like things that are in your body.

That's what's so dangerous about processed foods, and what is so great about whole, natural healthy foods. Foods that aren't actually shaped like anything you have in your body need to be cut down waay down. Processed foods were just created by a sociopathic ESTj business man who wants to make himself stronger at the expense of everybody's health. Tell him to go fuck himself by refusing to buy that stuff. You have to say to yourself "I'm more important than money. My health is more important than empowering narcissists."

Cutting down your own damn trees for your own university, just like in my story- is the same as not being lazy and preparing meals yourself for yourself, instead of in some TE-VALUING factory with rat poop that is sooo non-romantic. With bitter foreign people that have fucked up hair and don't want to be there but it's the only job they could get. While a white asshole republican CEO manager looks at everybody and laughs at them while he smears his asshole with a 500-dollar bill. That is what is disgusting about the world, and will always will be, and we don't need anymore people that defend and stand up for that shit.

(haha sorry I went on a tangent didn't I)

Yet sugar and fat make things taste good. A little fat is good for your skin, hair , teeth & nails. But a little means just that, a little. Your primary concern with food should always be consuming healthy stuff. Don't go overboard tho and be like one of those health freaks that have fucked up skin because they're not getting enough fat in their diet. Fat isn't the enemy, too much of it is.

ENJOY YOUR HEALTHY, KICK-ASS NARCISSITICALLY GOOD HOLLYWOOD BODY. MMMMM. THIS GAY MAN WANTS PEOPLE TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND DO THE RIGHT THING, THE WAY GAY MEN DO!