Quote Originally Posted by Uncertainty View Post
Right, I watched the video; certainly different "energies." She leaves the end of the video very open-ended and spontaneous. I do agree with that.

How, though, would you personally define how IEE goes about scattered-ness? That's what I want to know so I can clearly see your perspective.

Devaluing Ti; a consistent picture of what to do before proceeding. This is why from the very onset, there was no direction to her video.

Lack of mental consistency from the onset.

Subjectively interpreting a circumstance, not the best way to do it but the best way to do it for me (the I - that goes by subjective feeling as opposed to subjective thought that is less about feeling but how/what order things should be done -a mental consistency). Like if they go to a parking lot, try to park where there's not one on either side, out of comfort, rather than a closer spot. In this video I interpret that there would have been a more "convenient" option, like the ILE video even though the ILE's plans did not go her way because she forgot her money in at her home. Fox didn't choose the most convenient way, rather just talked herself into a video but eventually, she got something down where she was able to express facts and details about herself.